The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Ps4)Best Place For Oxium?

(PSN)BuzzZaw82

Question

Hello All

We're trying to find "another' place to get the most amount of Oxium to start our Zephyr builds. We have been going to Stephano - Uranus for about all of it but ran into a snag last night.

Let me say this...when it was known what amount we needed to even start the research four of us spent two nights visiting several places to find the ideal farming spot. Most of these we did a few times getting anywhere from 18-27 Oxium. We then found Stephano on Uranus (Defense) and with 20-25 waves we were getting low in of around 38 to 55-60 on the high end. That was nearly a week ago and doing for almost 2-3 nights we accumualted enough to start all the research and have some spare on hand.

Last night we started on Stephano again to get our "600" we needed when everything will be ready tonight. After four runs , we were only getting 26-32 per run. We were shocked, puzzled and a bit upset. So tonight we'll try it again but now wondering if they "nerfed" that spot or where else we might go. Any suggestions would be helpful...

Kenny J

23 answers to this question

Pretty sure Kappa is the best. Most people I've asked said they got around 50 per run while doing it with clanmates.

He's talking about PS4. Kappa is the best on PC, but they might not have a corpus node there or whatnot.

Pretty sure Kappa is the best. Most people I've asked said they got around 50 per run while doing it with clanmates.

OP is a PS4 player tho....

Yeah, for PC Kappa is the best place to farm Oxiums 

since the drop rate for other places are HORRIBLE!

Kappa.

>PS4

He's talking about PS4. Kappa is the best on PC, but they might not have a corpus node there or whatnot.

No, on PS4 Kappa is broken and Oxium Drones just don't spawn there.

Edited by (PS4)vivan000

Are there that many differences between PC and PS4? Aside of the PS4 usually being slightly behind update-wise I expected things to pretty much be the same on both platforms, gameplay wise.

EDIT: ok, Kappa being broken explains that then...

Edited by marelooke

Mimas on Saturn is by far the best place to get oxium on PS4.  i havent even seen Oxium Ospreys spawn on Kappa.  I usully get 30 per 20 minute run on Mimas without the resource booster.  Xini is a good spot too but you wont get as much oxium but you do get a chance at better rewards.  the rewards on mimas suck, best thing to look for is a rare 3 fusion core.

Mimas, Saturn.

That place has been kind to me. around 20-30 with 25min,(plus OC'S) provided corpus continues to hold it.

Xini is nice, but I dislike the fact that some of your oxium will fall off the map.

Woah, PS4 has a corpus survival node in Saturn? Damn, I'm jealous now.

But yeah, best bet is a mid-high level corpus mobile defense. Oxium ospreys tend to spawn in mass quantities there. On the PC that's Kappa, but it should apply to any tier 2 or above MD with corpus.

Woah, PS4 has a corpus survival node in Saturn? Damn, I'm jealous now.

But yeah, best bet is a mid-high level corpus mobile defense. Oxium ospreys tend to spawn in mass quantities there. On the PC that's Kappa, but it should apply to any tier 2 or above MD with corpus.

Boxheads took Mimas over pre U12, so it is currently the best place for ospreys, with the benifit of Orokin cells xD

But yeah. Go with Mimas

As others have already mentioned, Mimas on Saturn is my go-to spot. I once got 16 on a 6 min run..

+1.  My whole clan has had good success with Mimas.  Also, you can buy the resource doubling booster in the market.  Apparently it works very well.  No need for the other resource drop chance booster on Mimas for Oxium, anyway