Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I am person presenting the Red Veil syndicate. I thought Tenno has guts to make themselves known at least slightly better than how you did" Person said "We do not require you to honor us from what we are but there would have had been much more better ways to meet somebody" Is'Gol said (Frost) "We admire courage of your though. Not everybody would go and speak like that to Tenno" Dalagan said (Loki with Swindle helmet)

"Empty talk, empty talk, empty talk, ", Zephyr snorted, thinking that the man who said he represented the Red Veil was really nothing but just someone used as a flag, and nothing else, "and what are you going to do when we kill off your group? Send things after us for us to kill? Is that all you're going to do?". 

Dalagan facepalmed "How about knowing where you should stand now will take it place?" Is'Gol asked sounding slightly serious. "We..." The Red Veil presenting person opened his mouth but "Do not make the situation worse what it is now" Darul said (Volt) "I will stand out of this then" Red Veil presenting person said. Conversation continued then it came to situation where Is'Gol asked from his team what are their opinions and what is their decision should they join on any of these syndicates.

One at time expressed their admiration speaking about the negative things too. The whole team did this same any of them didn't join on any of the syndicates. The meeting was over and presenting people left without additional hands to support them. "Well that would have end more worse than I thought" Dalagan said as approached Zephyr.

Zephyr grunted when the Loki came towards her and said something about the meeting ending more worse than he thought, then spoke up, "And so, what do you want, calling me here? I'm definitely sure it's not about deciding who the hell to support, then just to have ourselves served on a silver platter for someone else that hates the people we support.". 

Then, she heard the man, the same one that almost killed her on Earth, speak about helping anyone with killing her.

"And you shut up!", she shouted back, pulling a Lex, aimed, and shot towards his head. 

"That's the best part young man" Dalagan said as his warframe deactivated and the parts dropped on the floor revealing his arena outfit. He twice punched fists together and taunted Jack on Japanese language. Then waved his hand to tell Jack to start this. Then he saw toxin grenade "Oh ou" Dalagan said as pulled out gas mask and putted it on.

Edited by Revel72

The grenade exploded, spewing out toxic fragments in random directions at high velocities. It also managed to blow up the hinges of the door, and the door fell down backwards onto the floor.

Zephyr quickly rolled to behind the table to take cover from the shrapnel, then pulled out her Lex and started firing at the man again. 

Zephyr heard the cryobomb go off, and turned to see the man slowed down by the cryobomb, as well as being covered in frost. She grinned, then grabbed her Ceramic Dagger, and rushed up to him, slashing at his back to open up a wide wound for her to stab into the slash wound she might create. 

After the fear and shock as well as the excitement of NAtailA coming back wore off she rushed to her side. "Are you alright? Are You hurt?" she asked.

She looked up slightly, seeing Kosha,

"My data has been corrupted, the data dump will remove me from existence, I did what I needed to do, so I am happy, but, I am dying, and I wanted to do goodbye, an event like this is a grim one, but I don't want you to be sad, you will soon get back your love, so cherish her, Goodbye." She said, her eyes closing as she stopped breathing and laid her head on the ground.

"Get back here!", Zephyr growled again, then Tail Winded right into the man, knocking him down to the ground with her on top. Then, she grabbed her Ceramic Dagger again, and started stabbing his body in various places. She shouted, "This! Is! For! Trying! To! Kill! Me!", with each word accented with a stab to his body. 

"You're not sorry until you're dead!", she screamed at him, then aimed the Ceramic Dagger at his throat, the ivory white tip glinting against the 'sunlight' that entered this room, still for a moment. Then, she plunged it down, the tip's speed increasing drastically, and she hoped that this stab will end him once and for all. 

Dalagan beat down the hybrarian soldier in few seconds. Then grabbed from Jack run towards the window "Have you ever made a free fall? Because you are going for one way trip to hell!" Dalagan shouted as they went through the window he used Jack as his cover.

As the dagger almost pierced through the man's Warframe and through his throat, Zephyr suddenly felt a very strong blow to her face, causing her to release her grip from the man and fall to the ground flat on her back. Her vision blurred, and she saw some sort of soldier standing over her. 

"Who dares to stop me killing this man dies!", she shouted again, and attempted to plunge the dagger into the soldier's kneecap, despite having blurred and double vision. Then, she saw someone tackle the soldier down, and opted to just go and kill the soldier while he is down.

Edited by Renegade343

Zephyr doubled over in pain as the soldier kicked her in the stomach. Then, she made the mistake of moving quickly to try and kill the soldier, and all she managed to do was to grab the soldier to bring him back down before she threw up in her helmet, then groaned in pain, although she still gripped the soldier's right ankle tight. 

"That'll teach you to stop me.", Zephyr smiled as she saw the soldier dying right in front of her eyes from her dagger stab, then started limping away before suddenly heaving up the contents of her stomach. She dropped to the floor, throwing up again and again, until a bit of blood was within the vomit and bile.

"Ugh...", she groaned, but decided that killing the man would be more important than her health. And so, she crawled out of the room to find the man.

Mirage and few guards came to Zephyr "You two stay with me. Rest after the man" Mirage said as started healing up Zephyr. "Poor girl" Mirage said motherly. As laid her hand on Zephyr's forehead sending out a pulse of healing and calming. "Zephyr can you hear me?" Mirage asked.

Dalagan dodged the face bash took grip from Jack's bow pulled Jack to him and punched on his stomach, jab on his left side and kick on his throat. "This is still just warming up old man. Come on!" Dalagan said.

Edited by Revel72