Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((Unit104 please do not bunnymode my chars))

Ingron carried the roller to Garoy'Eldre "Well... This certainly doesn't look Grineer crafted" Garoy said as started disassembling the roller carefully "Kinda obvious. I found it near of arena" Ingron said. "Hmm... *finds the parts what he was worried about* Yeap. Just as I feared. Somebody sent this thing to scan the arena to mass produce weaponry or army" Garoy said "Sounds quite plausible" Ingron said.

Salutes* Sorry, roger that.

((Unit104 please do not bunnymode my chars))

Ingron carried the roller to Garoy'Eldre "Well... This certainly doesn't look Grineer crafted" Garoy said as started disassembling the roller carefully "Kinda obvious. I found it near of arena" Ingron said. "Hmm... *finds the parts what he was worried about* Yeap. Just as I feared. Somebody sent this thing to scan the arena to mass produce weaponry or army" Garoy said "Sounds quite plausible" Ingron said.

Suddenly, a piece of the Roller let out a little squeak.  "What was that?" ZAAAPPP!!* Garoy'Eldre and Ingron are suddenly shocked by a field of electricity.  Both of them collapsed but conscious and the Roller piece extend rods that connects to other disassembled pieces.  Bringing them together, the piece reconnected the Roller back into its original form.  It sped away from the room.

"Well, so there's that.", Zephyr thought as the soldiers were burning and bleeding to death at the same time, thanks to a combination of the firebomb and the bullets from her Lex. She picked herself up, using a nearby pillar as support, then leaned against it and checked her stomach wound. 

"Oh crap...", she thought as she lifted her hand away to reveal that blood had been trickling out of the wound in a rather steady rate, and it already covered her left hand crimson red. 

"Just get to the ship, then patch up, then continue on to find him.", she decided, even though her rational mind argued that she may not make it due to her problems with bleeding, and started walking towards the hanger to find her Liset, hunched over to minimise the pain. 

"Almost there...", Zephyr cheered herself on as she started to become faint from blood loss, weaving to and fro as she walked, until she heard the Loki came up to her and asked to see the wound.

"[size=3]No, it's going to be...[/size]". 

Before she could finish her sentence, her legs bucked, and she fell on one knee, placing her free hand on the ground to support her.

"[size=3]I'm... fine.[/size]", she tried to reassure the Loki, then half-scooted her way to her Liset. 

"Gah... You stubborn piece of... Art" Dalagan said as supported Zephyr to stand on both feet and helped her to her ship. At there he set Zephyr to sit "More of you move and more you will loose your blood. Your menthor seriously didn't think about lecturing you about right way being wounded" Dalagan said "Name is Dalagan" Dalagan finished as threw her one healing capsule.

"Greetings Argon. Permission to land is given. You can landing place is marked green. Landing pad C-2. Welcome to DoC" Receptionist said.

Dalagan pulled out correct tool to take off the bullet. "This will hurt a bit but if you stay still..." Dalagan said walked up to Zephyr.

Zephyr narrowed her eyes at Dalagan to signal that she was rather annoyed by his tone, then nodded in response to his question. She then checked the bullet wound, and saw the healing substances starting to do its job. She sighed, then leaned back against the walls of her Liset to rest for a bit. 

There is two guards guarding the main hallway to general open. Guns were on the back and hands were crossed in front of the chest.

As healing substances was nearly done on the work he walked beside Zephyr. "Maybe getting a massage could help you to settle down?" Dalagan asked as grabbed from Zephyr's right hand lightly.

"The only thing that'll settle me down now is when we kill that man who managed to shoot me, and broke your bone.", Zephyr replied, her tone determined, "And so, we'll see if he's on Earth.". 

Then, she pushed herself up, and started to set the controls to fly back to Earth. 

(Oh great...) Dalagan thought as sent message to Is'Gol about where he is going and message to his liset to stay close. Zephyr should see a familiar transport ship dusting off too. "Hmm... Looks like Talvi dusting off too somewhere" Dalagan said.

"You think after having the set up done. You would read the diary?" Dalagan replied as sat down on the floor and waited for Zephyr's answer "How's your cephalon by the way? I think you are one of the first ones who got this own liset first" Dalagan finished.

Argon was walking down the last hallway til the library when he suddenly stopped. To any observer, it would have been like nothing had happened. But to Argon, he was being alerted, alerted by something strange. His HUD was alerting him to something, something being picked up by his Void Energy sensors. Energy, in a special form. Obviously belonging to a Tenno, but it was too much, and too oddly arranged. Too particular. Too familiar.

Was it him?

He continued walking after a mere two seconds, entering the library. As he began searching through the library's large selection of written works, he slowly began making his way to the source of the energy, to see if this energy really belonged to the person he thought it did.