Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Yvlo thanked the guard that opened up the door for him. Then, as the guard went out of the room, and closed the door, he turned to look at Zarine and Zephyr, both sleeping away from their medications, or the gas for Zarine. 

"Who would've thought Earth would be a hotspot for sudden dangers?", he asked himself, then went to grab a chair, sat beside Zarine's bed, then gently stroked her hair, whispering to her, "[size=2]I'm sorry... I'm sorry...[/size]". 

"Right. I see.", Yvlo replied, "Well, to be honest, we were trying to fight for our lives down at Earth just then. But you two can come in. Just try to be silent, as Zarine and Zephyr are sleeping off their medications.".

He opened the door wider to allow them to enter the room. 

"It's fine, ", Yvlo made a faint smile, "no, really, it's fine.". 

Then, Zarine stirred, and lazily woke up. The first thing she felt was that her left shoulder was healed, as she could move it without hurting. Then, the second thing she felt was that her Warframe was removed, as she felt the soft texture of the blanket that covered almost all of her body, save for her head, with the back of her hands. She turned her head to her right side, and saw her Warframe in a neat pile right beside the bed. It was then she also noticed Lisa and Yvlo, and called them in a still tired voice. Yvlo heard her, and quickly went to her side.

"Everything all right?", he asked her, to which she nodded, then added, "Just still very tired, probably from after the surgery. How is Zephyr?".

"Still sleeping away, ", he replied, "probably would need a few days for her to wake up. Anyway, Lisa's worried about you, and wanted to see you. You want to?".

Zarine nodded, and Yvlo called Lisa over.  

Zarine smiled back, then asked Yvlo, "Could you help me up a bit? I want to sit up for a while.". 

"Sure.", he replied, then first raised her back off the bed a bit, then moved the pillow to act as a backrest for her, then gently laid her back against the pillow.

"This fine for you?", he asked, and Zarine nodded in response. 

Halcyon stepped forward,

"Have you ever been burned out? If you have, then I'm pretty sure you'd know you wouldn't want to be woken up, it was terrible for me, I can't imagine how bad it's be for someone apparently recently healed, and then burned out, and then healed again. Just let her rest."

"If you count on getting tortured by flame thrower action. Then yes" Dalagan said to Halcyon. Halcyon should detect some kind of Orokin technology on the move at research center of the hospital. Meanwhile Mirage was doing her research about Infestation mutation.

Edited by Revel72

Halcyon looked up, seeing two things, Natalia incoming, and some Orokin technology moving around. He decided to stay put, happy that NAtaliA was back and not wanting to make it harder for her to find him, though he did summon Beta and send the robot Kubrow to keep an eye on the Orokin tech.

Edited by ultimatumcore

((We already know that the void defies physics, doing that requires a LOT of freaking energy, a LOT of freaking energy being used means that it's bad for people. If you didn't want my character to react to it as he would, then why did you bring it up? If you really want to, go ahead and make a character a lot like mine so he can pound him into the floor. I'm not going to act exactly as you want me to, ever, and switching from

"High amounts of void energy" to "really small barely noticeable" descriptions of the void energy is not okay, it's one way, or the other. Describe it correctly, or don't bother me about it when my character reacts to what you said. So we do have an idea, I will theorize all I want, and it can have good effects, (Halcyon's immortality mutation) and can also have bad effects (The insanity of the Tenno that were tossed into the void in lore. We know what is the truth, you don't think and look before you start cursing. I won't respond until you clarify how much void energy is actually going around. Halcyon doesn't carry void energy detectors around so he'd only be able to notice very high amounts of it.))