Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((Continual and long time exposure of no gravity causes the calcium to escape on the legs of person. You ask about Calcium and now you say that you know what Calcium is after I had to give you wikipedia page about it... Sounds like you really have been slacking chemistry lessons...))

Edited by Revel72

((I was originally asking about why you'd brought it up, but please go ahead and assume I'm an idiot for the time being, I'm still wondering why I should care about the calcium if we're talking about void energy. Which exists between the dimensions of time and space, which is what I meant when I said "Defies physics." So... I'm still lost on what you were getting at with the calcium. Wait, my bad, I wasn't specific with my question I could edit, but that would be redundant.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((Because if something breaks psychics. I would first think about that something is done to gravity... Well I should say that people thinks things different ways I guess. Quiet? You mean quite? Well I do have to admit that I slacked on the homework. Never really got interest to do them but well I do have learned few things. What you do you mean by saying moles? Is there some living in your home grounds or something?))

((I did mean quite, and by moles I mean the chemistry universal units,

6.02X10^23? 22.7 Liters? It's a conversion thing, basically to find how many atoms you have in a liter of something, also works with solid mass and other things, but I don't care enough to strain my brain to think about them, you need to know an elements atomic mass and amount of it you have, mildly complicated, but fun and eventually sleep inducing once you get the hang of it.))

((Edit: For example, the chemical equation 2 H2 + O2 → 2 H2O implies that 2 mol of dihydrogen (H2) and 1 mol of dioxygen (O2) react to form 2 mol of water (H2O). ))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((Oh... The @(*()$ god translators how much they god damn leave out knowledge from me! Anyway I made some editing on the post of where Halcyon will get known a bit more well with Mirage it is her name though she is not using the warframe named by Mirage she uses Trinity... Oh the amount of damn RNG met me when I saw that next warframe is named Mirage...))

Edited by Revel72

((*shrug* Back to the RP then?))

Halcyon looked up, seeing two things, Natalia incoming, and some Orokin technology moving around. He decided to stay put, happy that NAtaliA was back and not wanting to make it harder for her to find him, though he did summon Beta and send the robot Kubrow to keep an eye on the Orokin tech.

Soon Robot kubrow came to Mirage who heard somebody sneaking around as she was doing research of reversing the infestation mutation. Soon Halcyon found out his toy getting punctured by bullets after a scream. Dalagan heard gun shots... "Sounds like Mirage's experiments went to wrong way. Good thing that there is really well set up machine gun turrets to shoot down those mutated freaks if they gets on the loose" Dalagan said.

Halcyon nodded, shrugging as Beta's armors and countermeasures protected him, plating harder than Halcyon's own along with greater shields as a result of companion mods meant that the Kubrow could with stand a couple dozen shots from a Fomorian's main cannon.

Beta tilted his head at Mirage,

"I am sorry if I frightened you." He said through speakers on his front shoulders.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Machine guns didn't fire on Beta but they did turn on the thing "You are at unauthorized area please turn around" voice said. Soon Mirage came to place holding upside down a robot kubrow. "You sent this disgrace after?!" Mirage shouted sounding quite angry.

"You seriously do not know what you are doing young man don't you?! You gave me a serious frighten that an infested piece mutated back to life and came after me!" Mirage shouted there is a golden line on back her throat area. "What do you have say for yourself?!" Mirage shouted.

Halcyon raised an eyebrow,

"Young man? I'm older than you ancestor's ancestors, to say for myself, I don't have to answer to you, but I didn't expect you to react so crazily to a Kubrow that did nothing to harm you. I'd prefer it were you not to shout, it hurts Beta's ears." He said, gesturing at the cringing robot Kubrow.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Not now, ", Yvlo replied to the man, "we'll let her sleep until she thinks she's ready to wake up. After all, she at least deserves that for now.". 

"Sometimes, ", Zarine continued to talk with Lisa, "violence is necessary. You have to learn that as a Tenno.". She placed her hands onto her abdomen, then laid back even further against the pillow. 

"I don't care about your age. What I do expect is that you wouldn't do something like that" Mirage said as stopped shouting "You seriously do not know what kind of stuff I am doing. If you do something like this again. Be glad that I might toss you to sun than make an experiment on you" Mirage said threatening Halcyon a bit then went back to room where she was working. "Now that settled up quite quickly" Turrets said as stared at each other.

Halcyon's hand flexed, but he didn't say anything, turning to open the void again and place Beta inside to repair the puncture holes. He looked around and saw the experimental proxy, but left it there and let the void close. Halcyon looked at Rose, gesturing to keep an eye on them and said to Omega,

"You're with me till we get back, Rose, it would probably be for the best of you could stall Natalia," he said, then left the room, knocking the door or door frame to where Mirage was, Omega 'sitting' on his back behind his right shoulder, his charging spot.

Halcyon would hear a loud sigh and Mirage came to open the door "What now?" Mirage asked sounding slightly bothered. If Halcyon peeks over Mirage's shoulder he would see some infestation pieces in well locked boxes. Some of them looks even worse than the counter part and some of them normal as the counter part.

Meanwhile at room where Zarine, Lisa, Zephyr, Dalagan and Yvlo are.

"Understood. I would have had some hot sauce just as a cheap joke about what was her condition" Dalagan said.

Edited by Revel72

After a moment's respite, Yvlo went over to Zephyr's bed, then checked her temperature again. It had cooled down significantly from before, but it was still slightly hot to the touch.

"Thank goodness...", he thought, closing his eyes for a moment in relief before opening them again, "I don't know what to do if I lost you...". 

Dalagan stroke Zephyr's cheek releasing a sigh. Soon somebody knocked on the door and there came in a nurse who had some food for Zarine. "Here. You should eat when you can" nurse said to Zarine "Rest of you can eat at the lounge restaurant or bring the food from there to here" nurse said "Okay" Dalagan said and had really large smile for some reason.

"Thanks.", Zarine replied to the nurse, and nodded as well to show her sign of respect. Then, she started eating the food, thinking, "This is rather delicious for food served in a hospital. Really surprising. And I thought hospital food would always look a bit slimy, like those during the Old War.". 

Meanwhile, Yvlo turned to face the man, and saw his face had a large smile on it. 

"Why are you suddenly so happy?", he asked, "And before this becomes rude, what's your name again? Couldn't really catch much of anything else while bringing them here.". 

"Name is Dalagan. I have had been chatting few times with Zephyr nothing major" Dalagan said as his smile was gone as Nurse walked out of the room and closed the door behind "... Well I was just... Admiring that nurse's body nothing else" Dalagan finished sounding slightly ashamed but he is actually talking trash to Yvlo.

Edited by Revel72