Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Wouldn't Zarine ask something like that as being mostly her mother? Well nearly same. We met first time at here on a conversation room where I had invited her here to see how my team and I operate. You know that you met Nida and Vendel. That really nice lady and really lazy man but does get work done. We had conversation with people from six syndicates but we couldn't get any kind of deal done with them" Dalagan said.

Edited by Revel72

"Alright...", Yvlo replied, looking at him intensely for a moment before breaking off, thinking, "Well... maybe she'll like him... then at least she has someone to care for as well... wait... did she just twitch a finger?". 

While Yvlo and Dalagan were having their small conversation, Zephyr started to stir, and the first sign of that was a twitch of her finger. Then, after a short while, another twitch. Another short while, and she slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw through the slit was some sort of white ceiling, to which she guessed that she might as well be in a hospital. The second thing she saw was a Vauban's helmet looking down at her.

"[size=1]Yv... lo?[/size]", she asked, her voice faint, cracked and dry. 

"Zephyr" Dalagan said sounding somewhat sad about her condition. As he heard her voice being really dry. "She needs water" Dalagan said normally and dug his pockets for any kind of water. He pulled out thermos bottle "Tea... It will be good for this. Zephyr need something to drink?" Dalagan said and asked from Zephyr.

"Just give her water, ", Yvlo told Dalagan, and grabbed a jug of the liquid, then grabbed a cup, and poured water into it, "tea'll make her feel worse later on, when it starts to further dry her body.". He then gently lifted Zephyr's head, and slowly tipped the liquid into her mouth, taking it slowly to allow her time to swallow the liquid, which was a bit difficult for her to do, as her throat was somewhat swollen from the burnout. She savoured the coolness of the water that ran around her mouth and down her throat.

Dalagan pocketed the Thermos bottle. "Say Yvlo would you like me to get you something to eat so you can talk with Zephyr for a while?" Dalagan asked (This will be fun) Dalagan thought as his face was normal but he was still worried about Zephyr.

"You go do that, ", Yvlo answered Dalagan's request, "and see if there's something for Zephyr to make her feel a bit better. She still looks quite wrecked, and probably famished after the burnout.". He then continued to tip the rest of the contents of the cup into Zephyr's mouth, allowing her to swallow down the last of the water. Then, once she finished swallowing it, Yvlo placed her head back down on the pillow, saying, "Hope that'll make it more bearable. You probably might stay around like that for a few days, but at least you'll get a good rest.". 

Zephyr said nothing but nodded in acknowledgement, then went back to sleep as tiredness and the fever slammed down on her. 

Before Yvlo had started giving more water to Zephyr Dalagan had left to get something to eat for Yvlo, Lisa, Zephyr and himself after he got the food he pulled out a hot sauce bottle and some of the hot sauce on the sauce of the steak it should really spicy for him. To Lisa's own food he putted only little amount since because he knew that she is really young still. He took deep breath at the restaurant (Okay to the zero zone) Dalagan thought. He did nothing to his own food and Zephyr's own food. Zephyr is getting a strawberry and banana smoothie since she needs some liquid food.

Dalagan had different dish what Yvlo had. Then Dalagan head to room where Zephyr is resting. Knocked on the door while having three plate of food and a smoothie for Zephyr.

Yvlo heard the knock on the door, then went to open it up to see Dalagan holding a platter of food and a drink. He then opened the door wider to allow Dalagan an easier access to the room.

Meanwhile, Zarine finished her small meal, feeling a bit full, then felt her left shoulder itch a bit.

"I hate it when that happens, ", she internally moaned, "I cannot scratch it due to it being recently healed, but it feels like ants crawling inside it, and that alone is already a good reason to try and scratch it.". 

Dalagan came in and handed over plate to Yvlo and Lisa. Giving the hot sauce dish to Yvlo and mildly hot food to Lisa. Then sat down on a chair and started to eat his own dish soon as placed Zephyr's food on a table next to of her bed and smoothie right next to of it.

Yvlo accepted his plate of food, then placed it down on the table beside Zephyr's bed. Afterwards, he took the smoothie, and woke Zephyr up again.

"I know you want to sleep, ", he said to her, "but after a quick snack to boost your body a bit?". 

"[size=1]Al... al... right...[/size]", Zephyr replied, and Yvlo went to support her back, and lift her up to a half-sitting position. Then, he carefully fed the straw to Zephyr's mouth, and allowed her to drink the smoothie at her own pace, with him holding the tall cup. 

"I pretty much guess that your muscles getting back to active or growing to attach on the ends. You do know that Mirage had to open up your shoulder to get the bones back on the places to restore it form back to what it was before whatever happened to it" Dalagan said sounding a quite known about what he is speaking about. "Though I have learned all that from Ridan who is Trinity of our group" Dalagan finished.

"Not to me but I guess the traditional few days resting and then slowly training to get your muscles back on the action she might have cut the muscles from shot up position but I think they might need time to regrow so that why the two days rest. Not sure about Zephyr though... That will need to be asked from Mirage herself" Dalagan explained.

A Corpus stealth ship, hidden from sneskrs as much as eyes, lay parked in space a fair distance away from the Dome. The light blue shield Osprey turned to his passenger.

"Is this the place?"

"It is." The passenger confirmed, standing back near the origin.

Halcyon would hear a loud sigh and Mirage came to open the door "What now?" Mirage asked sounding slightly bothered. If Halcyon peeks over Mirage's shoulder he would see some infestation pieces in well locked boxes. Some of them looks even worse than the counter part and some of them normal as the counter part.

Meanwhile at room where Zarine, Lisa, Zephyr, Dalagan and Yvlo are.

"Understood. I would have had some hot sauce just as a cheap joke about what was her condition" Dalagan said.

"Well, for starters, you can quit the attitude, and second. I'd like to learn exactly what it is you're working on, because apparently I'm ignorant, perhaps I'm not, and I do feel as if I will be able to help." Halcyon offered, Omega unlatching to float by his side once again.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"There is a library if you want to read something just let me know if you want something to read. Since you will spend quite long days but you will have something to cheer you up soon if you just ask for any books. There is quite large categories of books on the Liberal Library" Dalagan said. He heard Lisa finishing her food (about 4 seconds until the spice what I used should kick in) Dalagan thought.

Meanwhile at Research wing.

"For starters? You are the pain on my butt right now because you sending something unpleasant after me. I am doing research to cure the infestation mutation and believe me. It will take more than years that I get the cure. I have tried quite a lot of things and only few has given me some sight of where to aim at" Mirage said "Infestation mutation is being caused by open wound getting touched by one of those monsters causing the organic material to mutate" Mirage said.

"And I am trying to find a way to stop it, return the organic material back to normal and shield against the disease" Mirage said.

Edited by Revel72

"There is a library if you want to read something just let me know if you want something to read. Since you will spend quite long days but you will have something to cheer you up soon if you just ask for any books. There is quite large categories of books on the Liberal Library" Dalagan said. He heard Lisa finishing her food (about 4 seconds until the spice what I used should kick in) Dalagan thought.

Meanwhile at Research wing.

"For starters? You are the pain on my butt right now because you sending something unpleasant after me. I am doing research to cure the infestation mutation and believe me. It will take more than years that I get the cure. I have tried quite a lot of things and only few has given me some sight of where to aim at" Mirage said "Infestation mutation is being caused by open wound getting touched by one of those monsters causing the organic material to mutate" Mirage said.

"And I am trying to find a way to stop it, return the organic material back to normal and shield against the disease" Mirage said.

Halcyon nodded thoughtfully,

"Can't be done, and if you could, why would you?" He asked, looking at Mirage, "Are you trying to kill tenno? Make us unable to use the warframes?" He asked, Omega activating with a click.

"Word human at all familiar? One civilian was must execute when we got infestation seed on our side. Speaking about the Dome as structure of course. We just can not stand by letting civilians get killed by the infection and it is not at all happy news to hear a civilian required to be executed because of getting infected" Mirage said "What kind of medic I would be if I design a medicine to kill Tenno. Yes I know the technocytes of Infestation and Tenno are quite similar but this medicine is designed to stop both if human requires so" Mirage said.

At Zephyr's and Zarine's patient room.

"Here take some bright bread it will be good for your mouth also" Dalagan said as aligned one slice of wheat bread.

"Word human at all familiar? One civilian was must execute when we got infestation seed on our side. Speaking about the Dome as structure of course. We just can not stand by letting civilians get killed by the infection and it is not at all happy news to hear a civilian required to be executed because of getting infected" Mirage said "What kind of medic I would be if I design a medicine to kill Tenno. Yes I know the technocytes of Infestation and Tenno are quite similar but this medicine is designed to stop both if human requires so" Mirage said.

At Zephyr's and Zarine's patient room.

"Here take some bright bread it will be good for your mouth also" Dalagan said as aligned one slice of wheat bread.

"That's exactly it, that's why. Without the infestation, the tenno, apart from I and the other old ancients, we're all human before the infestation. The virus isn't a ba thing to humans as long as they aren't weak, the weak, the feeble die, even without execution, the strong become something more, something stronger, something called tenno. Now, quit the research, Or I'll have Omega quit it for you." He said, turning to go.

"*sigh* I do admit that Technocytes of Tenno and Infestation are somewhat similar but another kills you perfectly. That is the thing what I am trying to stop. What about if person who is infected by the Tenno technocyte doesn't want to become like us? You might defend the weak but you throw away people who can be still saved. You are worse as a Grineer officer. Do you think that it is human's fault that it is living this last years? Do you think that it is human's fault that it is not on good condition? You are the most pathetic person in the world and I have never needed your help" Mirage said.

At patient room.

Dalagan is looking at Zephyr looking like that he is worried about her still.

Edited by Revel72

"There is only one Technocyte virus, and no way to cure it." He said in the middle of her talking, letting her finish and turning around again, his helmet deactivating, tears in his eyes as he spoke. "I tell you this not out of cruelty. I did it. I managed to eradicate and replace all the infested tissue in someone's body. You know what happened? He nearly died. And my grand daughter scorned my existence for it. Don't speak to me about being pathetic, because that's what I made my own great grandson just by trying to save him. They can not be saved without being reduced to something less than they were. You either survive through it and get stronger by it, die from it, or have someone turn you into an abomination in an attempt to have it cured. Do you understand?" He growled, the tears freezing and shattering on the ground.

Edited by ultimatumcore