Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"The contain of the recording is now useless when I have told what that arm what my team mate had really is but I think there is one thing what might please you" Dalagan said "Halzeon was a knight. Stronger than a dragon. Able tear apart a sentient with bare hands if he had a chance for it. Taller than a these days Grineer and voice of a man who has seen things, gone through things and lived through things... What has harnessed him to be one of the most greatest warriors back at Old war" Dalagan said.

"Believe me if there is a man who can turn even most greatest criminal in to most noble knight. It would be him. From him I learned a lot of things. Because of him I turned to what I am right now. Knight and Assassin with most weirdest mercy and sense of honor. He wasn't a Tenno. He was killed by a crossbow shot on back of his neck. Bolt looked like an attica arrow... For first... I blamed Tenno but... What my dearest friend had told me. Revenge doesn't do anything than harm and what you would blame first to be guilty is uncommonly the correct one" Dalagan said.

"His favorite weapon was claymore tall as him and way more heavier than Iron skin Rhino. Shields on both arms as his protection with the large knight armor when defending with the weapon was too dangerous. It didn't take a long time to me to find those sentients who killed him to make me believe me it was Tenno who killed him... His request was that if he dies. He asked me to burn his body collect at leas most of the ash on an urn. Then free him when the war was over. I did it long time ago. Even now I can hear echo of my fallen blade brother's war cry thundering louder than lightning's roar on thunderstorm and scarier than the creations of our subconscious" Dalagan finished as looked to distance.

Urza looked at the watcher and tilted her head, quizzical,

"In what way would my health tie to that of Fili's? I must protect because I care about her, not as a result of a need for survival." She explained, her tone not revealing anything.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"He sounds legendary. Never let anything tarnish the memory you have of him." Halcyon acknowledged, now leaving the arena. "Natalia is quite fond of this place, keep an eye on her for me alright? she, means alot." He said, turning to look back at Dalagan, "You have truly shown who the bigger man is, and who'd have thought I'd be learning a lesson from you." He chuckled, "I heard you, you know, and, while you may not have chosen to be one of the tenno, I expect great things of you. I won't ask you to stop that Mirage from still trying to find a cure, she seems stubborn enough to push through this, but I'd appreciate it if you made sure she didn't waste her entire life on it, then again, why would any of this matter to me?"

Edited by ultimatumcore

The Watcher nodded and sighed. "I understand." He said and looked at the few people looking quizzical at him.

"Do not feel sad, I used to think differently, but I now find it somewhat gratifying that you regard her as a daughter," Urza said, raising Fili slightly to indicate who she spoke about, "I was too angry to think at times, and you enraged me every time I saw you. Your losses are incomparable, I find it refreshing that you are able to withstand, and even move on, through them."

The recording went online and Halcyon should hear sharp and deep breath by Mirage "You feeling okay?" Darul asked "It could be worse..." Mirage said "Good thing that those samples were failures and that I store results on papers too" Mirage said "I think we should get some other way to look at the curing technocyte. I think we should enlight people about it and how to deal with it" Dalagan said "Where did you learn fixing augmentations?" Mirage asked this moment Halcyon should remember that Darul reveals his robotic arm done by Neural sentry.

"We exchanged few things together. Besides makes your living and few others living much more easier if there is somebody able to fix these kind of things" Darul said "Be extremely careful my friend" Mirage said "I will be" Darul said the recording ended and Halcyon would remember what happened after what Darul said.

Zephyr made a smile as her response when Lisa kissed her and assured that she would be fine, and soon finished her smoothie. Then, Yvlo tucked her back in her bed, and she started sleeping away again. Afterwards, he turned to face Zarine, and asked her, "You want to walk around a bit? I mean, if you like to, and if you can.". 

"Sure.", Zarine replied, then got off her bed, and started wearing her Warframe back on, except for her left shoulder armour, since she wanted that to breathe. Then, the both of them walked out, with Yvlo telling Lisa, "Would you mind if you'll look after Zephyr for a moment?". 

The recording went online and Halcyon should hear sharp and deep breath by Mirage "You feeling okay?" Darul asked "It could be worse..." Mirage said "Good thing that those samples were failures and that I store results on papers too" Mirage said "I think we should get some other way to look at the curing technocyte. I think we should enlight people about it and how to deal with it" Dalagan said "Where did you learn fixing augmentations?" Mirage asked this moment Halcyon should remember that Darul reveals his robotic arm done by Neural sentry.

"We exchanged few things together. Besides makes your living and few others living much more easier if there is somebody able to fix these kind of things" Darul said "Be extremely careful my friend" Mirage said "I will be" Darul said the recording ended and Halcyon would remember what happened after what Darul said.

((I seriously can't think of what you're hinting at to Halcyon.))

Whilst Urza and Watcher were talking, the Osprey flew up to Natalia and did a dip-bow.

"Hello Natalia. I'm glad to see you've recovered from the battle."

"I didn't actually get all that hurt, but, thanks?" She somewhat asked, getting a message from Halcyon and typing a reply back, looking at the Osprey,

"If you're around, where's-" she started, and saw Fili in Urza's arms, walking over with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong with her?" She asked, inspecting her face.

((Hinting that Halcyon should speak with Mirage and Darul about what they were talking about on the recording))

Dalagan picked up his weapons after a long moment of thinking about his comrade (Every day is an opportunity to learn something new) Dalagan thought. He departed to patient room where Zarine and Zephyr are but there is only Zephyr and Lisa. He came inside and sat down next to of bed of Zephyr's still looking worried.

((Hinting that Halcyon should speak with Mirage and Darul about what they were talking about on the recording))

Dalagan picked up his weapons after a long moment of thinking about his comrade (Every day is an opportunity to learn something new) Dalagan thought. He departed to patient room where Zarine and Zephyr are but there is only Zephyr and Lisa. He came inside and sat down next to of bed of Zephyr's still looking worried.

((Aight, thanks))

Intrigued, but still, not so sure how quickly they'd draw their weapons, Halcyon walked back to the area where mirage had been researching, upon stepping into the room, he looked around to see if they were still there.

The Osprey followed behind Natalia. "Fili is mostly fine, simply in a deep sleep that she doesn't want to wake from."

It purposely switched out its words as to protect Fili's true identity

"Why?" Natalia growled, her fists clenching as she spoke.

*the figure stepped out of seemingly nothing into the library's hall, not the right spot but he would continue to look for that one and the others soon.....it had been a long time since he came across a library and the other two were safe in the rift plane for now, what better opportunity to wait for an impending doom?*

"ah...quiet at last"

(( seeing as you guys flip back and forth i will join on thy bandwagon-ith heh ^_^ ))

Natalia nodded slowly now,

"Wake. Her. Up." She said, touching a hand to the back of Fili's head to access her mind.

'Are you there Fili?' She asked, kind of, though the area surrounding her consciousness showed inactivity, she could detect for AI working on different things, one of them controlling the Osprey. 'That answers that.' She thought, now looking for Fili's consciousness.

*he walked up to one of the standing bookshelves...paper....how long had it been since he touched paper...? he pulled out a child fairy tail about a lizard and a knight....he remembered this one from his childhood...... *

"and he shot the arrow into the lizards mouth as that was what he was waiting for..." *he trailed off as he read then after a bit put it back*

Darul was fixing Mirage's stuff as Mirage dug out some papers where she had written the results of her work... She tear them to pieces "The amount of time I wasted..." Mirage said as threw the papers in to rubbish pin. She turned and saw Halcyon "Oh... You again" Mirage said blankly. Darul raised his head to look what's going on behind the screen of computer. "Oh the person who made me busy. Well thanks for getting me some work. I was getting bored" Darul said and pulled his head behind the computer screen to fix it.

Zarine and Yvlo walked around the outside of the hospital area, entering a small natural sanctuary. Then, they chose a tree, and went to sat down in its shade. 

"How's your shoulder feeling?", Yvlo asked soon after they sat down on the cool grass.

"It feels mostly back to normal, save for the constant tingling and itching beneath the skin.", she replied, and he nodded before apologising, "You know... just then, when you were held by the Loki... I... er... ordered my cephalon to... slam into the Loki to get you free. I didn't expect him to... suddenly use you... er... as a shield... I already tried to swerve the Liset, but... that happened now. I'm sorry. I think... I think... maybe I'm bad for your health.". 

Zarine looked at his sad and downtrodden face for a moment, before lunging forward to hug him, saying, "It is alright. I know you are trying to get me free. If it were me, I would have done it too. And where is the old you? You would have never doubted your actions like this.". 

"The old me would've just let my Liset continue through to ram you against the head of the Liset, ", he chuckled, and hugged her back, "but thanks for not being angry at me.". 

"I know you well enough to know why you choose to do things, ", she conversed back, "and also enough to know what you feel and think about something.". She then started to hum silently and happily while her head was buried against his chest, and Yvlo patted the back of her head in response. 

"I think I will go warm up Zephyr's food since she is still asleep" Dalagan said to Lisa but noticed this sleeping right next to of Zephyr. (Looks like I am only one being awake right now) Dalagan thought as raised to stand took the plate of cooled down Zephyr's food plate full of spaghetti with minced meat tomato sauce. Took the glass where was some smoothie for Zephyr.

After a while, Yvlo kissed Zarine, and said to her, "You know, I don't know if I've said it too much, but you're really beautiful.". 

Zarine heard it, then decided to play a small prank on him, and replied in a pretend-annoyed tone, "Yes, you do say it too much. It gets old after a while, if you have not realised.". 

"Oh... erm... sorry...", Yvlo grinned as a way to hide his small embarrassment, "I... er...". 

"I am just kidding, Yvlo!", Zarine laughed and patted his chest with her right hand, "Of course it would never be too much! Cheer up and loosen up a bit! After all, we both deserve that, right?". 

"Right...", Yvlo replied, grinning a bit sheepishly to hide the larger embarrassment that started to emanate off of him, "well... if you said to loosen up a bit...". He then quickly wrapped both his arms around Zarine's waist, and held it tight, so that she was sandwiched between his hands and his body.

"I would lose you.", he finished, and Zarine laughed. 

*after a while, lim found himself in the courtyard? well it looked to be that to him....he wondered if he was going the right direction. he himself hoped that he would bump into someone hopefully* "i do not have the time to aimlessly walk around, werver could they be..." *he said to himself quietly as he walked, taking slight notes of the areas around him*

Zarine and Yvlo continued to enjoy each other's company and intimacy, until Yvlo remembered something about the cryopod. Then, he asked Zarine, "Zarine, remember when we went to the Void to find out things about that cryopod on Earth? You have anything useful you read in there?". 

"The module I read detailed different ways to combine Orokin materials and aesthetics to everyday objects, ", she started, "and it seems that whoever made the cryopod must have used a rather work-intensive technique, known to the common people as 'melding', where the creator first obtains some mundane materials and objects, then takes a shaped Forma, and imparts the information on the shaped Forma into the object in question. Then, after a few days, the information will be transferred to the object, and will display the Orokin pattern and some of its materials that was within the shaped Forma into the object. I think that the creator of the cryopod has a lot of these shaped Forma himself, or someone that wanted to use the cryopod gave them to him to use, along with the instructions on where to place it.". 

"I see, ", he nodded after digesting the information, "that's interesting, to say the least. Mine didn't really say much more than what you deduced just from looking at the cryopod, but one interesting thing I noticed in there. It says that this type of cryopod often has its 'twin brother', so to speak, meaning the cryopod we saw was just one of them.". 

"That is intriguing.", she voiced out, and they continued to share information with each other with regards to the cryopod. 

*he happened upon the hospital, wandering around it a bit he stood and noticed a familiar face and that familiar face with another*

"My my, lovely day is it not" 

*he spoke to the two by the tree, if he had a face he would have had a sly smile on* 

" it has been a while no?"

*he bowed tipping his hat as the gold bits shimmered briefly on the white surface of his suit*