Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Alp sat down on one of the ship's chairs, spinning the magazine on his Cestra, and playing out various scenarios in his head to better prepare himself for the task at hand. He then looked at the magazine when it stopped spinning, and he was reminded of his brothers.

"If that bird's still alive and here, ", he swore again, "I'll make sure that the Grineer will have more than he wanted for.". 

The Osprey followed, and was almost completely quiet most of the way until it spoke.

"If you really believe you could wake Fili, then you can try, but you must be ready for her to resist and even try to forcibly shut herself down again."

Natalia thought about it, but shook her head,

"I know Fili is in there, but I don't know how she would react, you can just do your thing, and I guess I can wait, but if it doesn't work out as planned, my turn." She said, waiting for the watcher at the room door.

The Osprey gave a nod, and floated in the room, waiting for Urza to put Fili down somewhere.

Urza, still somewhat brainless, placed Fili on the bed, stepping back afterwards and looking blankly at the others, then looking down at Fili, but not saying anything.

The Osprey floated stock still, staring at Fili for several long moments before all of a sudden climbing upwards, giving out several beeps as it slowly descended down to Fili's side.

Very small twitchings of her fingers identified Fiki as atleast partly activated.

The ship uncloaked before it approached the Dome, moving slowly. The ship was big and bulky, possessing several large guns on its top and sides.

A female voice spoke over the comms. "Hello Dome? This is Christina, asking permission to dock"

Natalia, figuring it would be enough to leave the door open for watcher, figuring that should be good enough and walking further into the room to look for clothes for Fili. Finding none of her's that would fit Fili as a result of Fili being relatively flat chested, Natalia shrugged and said,

"So I'm just gonna head to the clothes store real quick." She said, waving goodbye and walking out the door, using the measurements from station Delta to select some fitting out fits for Fili, knowing she'd probably still want to hide that she was an android, she selected mostly long pants, jeans, long sleeve shirts and sweaters, a turtle neck, and, chuckling, she added a pair of slightly healed boots that would cover Fili's ankles if worn with the jeans.

Along with the intensified twitchings, Fili was now occasionally turning her head to the side.

The ship landed, stilts projecting out to comfort it. Mortem moved from the cockpit back to the arsenal room, taking a Hek, Kunais and his normal Fang Primes. He went to the open hatch in the middle of the room and jumped out of it and onto the Dome floor below.

Bleeding Coil ship what Talvi owns finally arrived to Dome. Talvi had sent a message to Mirage that he has her daughter on the ride. Mihya got out of the ship in Hangar B-1. "Mother!" Mihya shouted as Mirage and Mihya embraced each other "Thank goodness you are back here my daughter" Mirage said sounding extremely happy then she looked at Talvi, Eva and Regalle "Now who is this newcomer?" Mirage asked as Regalle was looking the hangar "Wow... Things really have... Sorry. Regalle Riosco Roscow. Talvi's father" Regalle said "Tiandra is at the room what you had rent Talvi" Mirage said.

"We will head to there then. Good to see mother and daughter back together even if the warframe is gone" Talvi said "It is unfortunate but the important thing is that my daughter is healthy" Mirage said. "Well I guess we three should go to room what I had rent" Talvi said.

Talvi threw container containing the Mag Prime. "I think it is better that you wear the mag prime and store that outfit to the container. It is better to keep it secret" Talvi said "Hah! That's my son" Regalle said. "Is something bothering you Eva?" Talvi asked.

Talvi, Regalle and Eva arrived to room what Talvi had rent. Talvi opened the door and saw Tiandra reading a book "Mother I have a quest" Talvi said as walked inside Regalle after him "Regalle?..." Tiandra asked sounding amazed and glad. "Tiandra" Regalle said as took off his helmet revealing grim brown hair and cyan colored eyes. Tiandra and Regalle hugged each other "It has had been too long my love" both said to each other. Talvi gave a kiss to Eva's cheek as Regalle and Tiandra had one with each other.