Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Fili's face collapsed back into her hands, crying heavily again.

""I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID! I COULDN'T CONTROL HIM!"

She spoke quietly between her sobs. "I-I'm useless"You are

"It is not your fault. It is natural that you are unable to control him, he is he, you are you. Your sorrow shows this, I want you to know, I forgive you, despite their being nothing to forgive. You are not useless, you have your purpose, even if you haven't yet found it. It is there, and I would hate for you to not fulfill it, only because of me." She said, stepping forward and sitting down on the ground, sitting with her legs crossed.

Alp nodded, then started walking to what he thought would be the hospital wing. His saving grace came when he saw a sign that was pointing towards the direction of the hospital, as the sign had written 'hospital'.

"Nice stroke of luck.", he thought, and walked in the direction of the arrow. 

*lim was slightly interested in the way the hospital was so clean and well not so cluttered......then again the only hospital he had seen last was during the great war and that place was a mess....he was glad there was no screaming or the sort and whistled slightly as out of the quiet as he walked*

"it has been a long while since i have been in such a calm hospital not to mention one onm such a . . . unstable . . . . structure" 

*to him something floating by itself in space was "unstable" yet a planet was not*

"Speaking of which, ", Yvlo asked Limbo, "how long's your 'long while'? You seem to have quite a few things that you know from far past, but I'll want to know exactly how old you are.". 

On the opposite hallway, Alp was still locating for Zarine, quickly peeking into each room to see if there was a Nova. If so, he then tried to take a look at the names, and so far, none of them had the name of Zarine. 

Urza scooted closer to Fili, stopping as she got close, her body taking on a somehow more feminine stance, her back curving slightly as she leaned forward,

"I'm not dead Fili, I can survive the end of the origin system, I live, he is wrong." She whispered, emotion appearing in her voice as she spoke. "

Yvlo looked at Limbo inquisitively as his posture suddenly changed, thinking, "What... well, Tenno playing around more in the Void might be a bit... unusual, I guess. Might be just sensing something in the Void, but wouldn't hurt to ask...". And so, he asked Limbo as to what did he sense.

Meanwhile, Alp was about to enter the same hallway that the trio is that. 

Zarine and Yvlo allowed Limbo to push them into the room. Then, in hushed tones, Zarine asked Limbo, "[size=2]Why are you suddenly panicking? This does not seem to be like you.[/size]". 

Meanwhile, Alp entered the hallway, and looked around to see it deserted. 

"More rooms to search, it seems.", he thought, and started with the nearest room, intending to carefully search all the rooms down the hallway.  

*as soon as they were in he silenty locked the room* "i belive there is somone lookig for us, its frame is not in standby so i do not belive it wants to give a warm welcome..... * he began looking for a window now,

the door lock would most likely not work* "we can either stay and fight or run, i can open a rift but it will only last a short time due to all three of us... fighting could result in more injury to your love here" he rushed the words in a silent tone looking out the doors window then going back waiting for an answer*

Edited by Reedfish

*he nodded, then took out his hat. turned it upside down. thwn with both hands surged energy into the hat in which the rift hole opened and he stepped in pushing out his hand* "quickly now" *the energy around the rift could be felt almost pulsing energy to them all, a strange feeling for a first timer*

Fili opened her eyes and looked at Urza, here hands slowly cominnoff he ears.

Not the same

"Y-you hear him too?"

Killed her

Mortem began trying the rooms aswell, although he used a slightly different method. He activated his Void Energy Sensor. Sensing three signatures in one room, he began heading towards it.

Just as he reached the room his Sensors picked up a massive surge. Freezing in place, he silently gestured for Alp to come over, moving away from the door so tga his shadow wouldn' be projected underneath

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Fili opened her eyes and looked at Urza, here hands slowly cominnoff he ears.Not the same

"Y-you hear him too?"Killed her

Mortem began trying the rooms aswell, although he used a slightly different method. He activated his Void Energy Sensor. Sensing three signatures in one room, he began heading towards it.

Just as he reached the room his Sensors picked up a massive surge. Freezing in place, he silently gestured for Alp to come over, moving away from the door so tga his shadow wouldn' be projected underneath

"I do." Urza said quietly, "And I'm afraid he speaks the truth. Im not the same, I never will be. But that might be good thing." She offered, shrugging and reaching forward to place a comforting hand on Fili's shoulder.