Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

*then it was gone, as soon as the third stepped into the rift it closed. missing danger by a hair. lim sighed briefly, leaning against the pure white wall of the pure white hall that was the rift.....it was a odd sensation of calm and peace when inside* "that. was close" *he gestured to the two* "do you know were the others are? this place is now compromised i belive...."

Mortem reached out with his left hand, magnetizing anything in the room. He then threw his hand back, throwing everything int he room backwards towards the wall containing the door. He drew hsi hand forward once again, clenched his fist and threw it back once more, causing the door to fly off its hinges and towards the wall opposite.

Due to the residual energy of the portal, he couldn't tell that they had already left.

*in the middle of the room was a small, now beat up silver ball. it was ticking.*

- - -

*he nodded, then chuckled lightly* "well at the very least i left those two a present!" *he slowly stood up and looked around* "we will need to find the owner or someone else at least.... three against two wont end well, i could however open a spatial rift in the room zephyr is in. it will hold up for a long time but i do not know if it will hold.* 

Mortem drew five Kunais in each hand, as well as adding six to his collection of four floating, which now rested above his head. He looked through the room, covered in ice, none of which shaped even vaguely like a person.

He then noticed the blinking ball. Instinctively, he first sent out all of his floating Kunais, turning the thing into a pin cushion until he crushed it with the magnetic energy that carried them there.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Alp quickly dived behind a fallen cupboard when he heard the ticking, thinking that it was a bomb. Then, he heard metal being crushed, and peeked his head up to see Mortem crushing the ball, but not directly with his hands. 

"Everything's clear here.", he said to him, "No sign of the target.". 

----------

"Go find Zephyr, ", Yvlo said to Limbo, "we have to get her out of here. I have a small feeling she might be used as a bait against us, and I intend to make them not have that chance.". 

*the now crushed ball made a chim and then it exploded from the force of the crush in void energy, enough to blow out the windows in the room and let anyone in a 50m radius know something just happened, along with a blinding light. it was a flash bang*

((posted before i could make a response >o>))

- - -

"aye, lets just see if i can locate her after that present i left...." *he began to walk down the hall, looking for signs as he knelt at "doors" every now and then* " hmm . . ."

Edited by Reedfish

The room was still for a moment after their small reply. Then, the ball exploded in a flash of light. Literally. 

Alp instinctively covered his eyes when he saw the flash, which protected him from most of the effects, but since he covered it just after the bomb exploded into light, he was half-blind for a moment, with spots dancing around his eyes for a bit. He quickly ducked back down behind the cupboard, and allowed his eyes to recover. 

----------

"The room should be room 24.", Yvlo told him, remembering what the guard had told him as to where Zephyr and Zarine were staying at during their recovery. 

*he nodded and hurried off down the white everything hall and then gestured to them as well entering a doorway* "this should be it, really this all had to happen at the most un-opportune time...." *he snapped his fingers and gestured to the now slowly opening portal* "ladies first"

Mortem did and suffered the same as Alp, however, unlike Alp, he didn't waste time attempting to recover.

"We have to move quickly. That explosion would have drawn some attention." Without waiting for a reply he moved out of the room.

His sensors picked up the seemingly spontaneous scaling of Void energy levels in one particular area. He pointed in the direction of the room before heading towards it. "That way."

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Zarine nodded, then stepped through the portal, with Yvlo following her, and entered back into the material plane. Then, Yvlo opened the door, and saw Zephyr still sleeping away. 

"I'll carry her, ", Yvlo said, while Zarine took to readying her Furis, as well as wearing her left shoulder armour back on, ready to help defend Yvlo and Limbo if need be. 

----------

Alp nodded, then half-felt his way out of the room, holstering his Glaxion and readying his Cestra in preparation for close-quarter combat. 

Edited by Renegade343

*he waited keeping the rift open and feeling the other two on the way* "damn i thought it would have given us more time" *he looked over at Yvlo* "we have not much time" *he then looked at zarine and nodded slightly at her drawing of weapons. before he himself drew two vesto's from his sleeves letting them slide into his palms, both long since lost their original color to the void*

"Alright, got her secured.", Yvlo nodded to Limbo, then to Zarine, "Take my Marelok. You'll need all the firepower to protect us two.". 

Zarine nodded, then took Yvlo's Marelok, and wielded it to her right hand, while she holstered the Furis as a backup. She then started moving forward, and Yvlo followed her.

----------

Alp ran forward, warming up his Cestra to fire quickly. 

Edited by Renegade343

Zarine looked both ways down the corridor, and saw two Warframes running towards them, their weapons raised and looking sinister. Fearing the worst, and from what Limbo had sensed, Zarine casted a single Antimatter Drop, then shot the orb at the floor before them, accounting for distance. 

----------

Alp saw Zarine peeking her head out of the room, and sprinted towards her. Then, all of a sudden, he felt an explosion under his feet, and he flew off a small distance away, crashing through a window in another room. 

"What the f*ck?", he thought, stunned, then slowly picked himself up. 

Evil thing

Fili accepted the comforting hand, comtinuing to look at Urza. "How... How could me killing you, possibly been a good thing?"

Mortem contacted Alp through the comms. "They're in this room"

"I, was never actually an entire being, I was the continuation of a sum of corrupt memories, memories so terrible, I let myself be lost, such pain, such anger. You freed me, I'm now an entire person, I can develop motors free of such stress, such sorrow. Besides, it's not like it's you who killed me, it was your combat AI." She chuckled, "Please wake up Fili, I have the strength to commune with you here, but I've not yet quite synced with my body, I need some time, and in that time, I need a directive, something to protect, something to care about. I need you Fili, because you are the only one I can trust with my integrity. It's terrible, but currently, I accept any order given to me, by anyone. It would be hard, but if I could see you awake and alive, I can direct it so only you can control me. Until you come back, I'll be a weapon to the loudest side, whichever order I hear, I follow, and if that order requires the taking of lives, I'd do it mercilessly." She pleaded, bowing her head so that her face was shaded from view.

Two of the blades missed the four of them, but two of them managed to hit Yvlo's right thigh, causing him to stumble from the sudden pain.

"Goddamn it...", he muttered loudly, then told Zarine to help him pull out the knifes. She did so, and the knifes clattered on the floor, and he looked down at the wounds. It was not too bad, as it hit the heavier parts of his armour, but there was a bit of bleeding from them. 

"[size=2]Should be alright...[/size]", he whispered to himself, then started jogging to their Liset, with Zarine beside him to protect him. 

----------

Alp climbed out of the shattered window to see Mortem standing in the hallway, being a bit still.

"We got them?", he asked him. 

*he ran with them, the whiteness around them wavered about 4/5ths the way to the liset, they would make it but jsut barely*

"we need to hurry, i cannot hold the rift plane here open for much longer...."

*he handt yet noticed the kunai in his left leg, though it was just barely poking through his armor*