Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Alp nodded, but instead decided to choose a different route at a junction point. He went towards the control room of the hanger, knowing the directions as he had glanced at a sign, then crept in. Seeing that the guard had his back turned to him, he then snuck to the controls, and ordered it to close down all the hanger exits, sealing everyone inside the Dome. Then, he quickly ran out of the control room, and contacted Mortem, "They won't be escaping by ship now. I've closed all the hanger exits.". 

Then he noticed a woman suddenly come up as he met up with Mortem. 

"Get out of the way, it's none of your business.", he grunted. 

----------

Yvlo and Zarine continued to run, until they approached the hanger. Then, before they were halfway to Yvlo's Liset, they saw the hanger exits close down. 

"We're trapped here.", he said, then asked Limbo, "Any ideas you have in that hat of yours right now?". 

"Yvlo, ", Zarine said, "how about we place Zephyr in the ship first, then we will think about how to get all of us out of here?". 

"Fine.", he replied, then ran to board his Liset. Then, he placed Zephyr down on the only bed here, then ordered Limbo to take care of her for now, and Al to not allow anyone access to the ship except for them. Then, as he looked over at the controls when he gave the order to Al, an idea sparked in his mind.

"Zarine, I'll need you to come with me, ", he said to her, "I think we'll have a way out of here.". 

Fili listened carefully to what Urza had to say, wiping the tears from her eyes, trying her best to ignore the voice that continually taunted her. At the end she nodded. She didn't know how to properly express her gratitude for helping her cope, so she simply hugged Urza, finding the words after. "Thank you... Thank you for helping me. I'll protect you, I promise."

You'll fail

Can't protect

Her brow furrowed when Urza mentioned Fili waking up. What did she mean wake up? Surely she was awake. That's when Fili started thinking, and realized that she was indeed dreaming when she couldn't even remember how she'd ended up in this forest. She nodded again.

"Okay. I'll wake up" She closed her eyes, the simulation distorting before disappearing entirely, forcing Urza back into her own mind as Fili's eyes slowly fluttered open.

Mortem stepped back as due to the accelerant, covering his face with his arms.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

"Follow me, ", Yvlo ordered Zarine, "I think I'll know where the controls are.". And so, Zarine readied the Marelok, and followed Yvlo to his destination.

Meanwhile, Alp went to simply just shoot at Rose, until he turned his head and saw their target escaping off to somewhere.

"Mortem, our target's on the run.", he said to him. 

Mortem was chasing behind, tossing ten Kunais into the air, catching them with Magnetic Manipulation. After giving some time to prepair, he launched the knives at Yvlo, spreading them out so dodging them would be difficult, although less would hit.

At the same time, using pull, he moved Zarine towards himself whilst moving quickly up to intercept her.

Yvlo turned his head to see Kunai knifes flying towards him. Smiling, and tsking, he then primed a Vortex, and threw it in the middle of the Kunai rain. The Vortex activated, sucking in all the knifes into a singularity and crushing them. 

Meanwhile, Zarine casted Molecular Prime to make the Mag swerve away from her, then casted Worm Hole to escape, but not before firing off a few rounds from the Marelok at the Mag. 

Over their own comm links, Yvlo told Zarine, "I'm setting my waypoint on our HUDs. Follow that.". He did so, and continued to sprint towards the control room, since he had a good gut feeling he knew where it is.

Meanwhile, Zarine threw two Antimatter Drop orbs at the Mag, then sprinted after Yvlo, using Worm Hole every now and then to make her harder to target. 

Mortem pulled his hands back before pushing them forward, causing the little shards of metal in the Vortex, now all sharpened to a point, to shoot outwards, all taking a place surrounding Yvlo, creating for a split second small glimmers in the sky before being rained down upon him with extreme force. He had an extreme hold on the shards, so strong that a Bastille wouldn't stop them if Yvlo had managed to set one up in such a nick of time.

A consequence of this attack, however, was that Mortem was left completely open to the anti-matter drops, causing him to be knocked far back by the explosion, but not before shouting at Alp to "Get in there!"

Fili listened carefully to what Urza had to say, wiping the tears from her eyes, trying her best to ignore the voice that continually taunted her. At the end she nodded. She didn't know how to properly express her gratitude for helping her cope, so she simply hugged Urza, finding the words after. "Thank you... Thank you for helping me. I'll protect you, I promise."

You'll fail

Can't protect

Her brow furrowed when Urza mentioned Fili waking up. What did she mean wake up? Surely she was awake. That's when Fili started thinking, and realized that she was indeed dreaming when she couldn't even remember how she'd ended up in this forest. She nodded again.

"Okay. I'll wake up" She closed her eyes, the simulation distorting before disappearing entirely, forcing Urza back into her own mind as Fili's eyes slowly fluttered open.

Mortem stepped back as due to the accelerant, covering his face with his arms.

As Urza was sent back, once could see a flash of happiness on her face before the monotone took over again. She stepped back, at least managing to look down and grin at Fili before letting herself fade once again. Natalia stepping into the room, looking around, and starting to step back.

Alp rushed into Mortem's position, firing his Cestra towards the running Zarine before giving chase once she was out of his sight. 

Meanwhile, Yvlo saw the shards come flying into him, then decided to simply toss a few Vortexes, combined into one, at the sky, and activated it, allowing the shards to be sucked into the singularity again. However, this made him a bit slower, as the pull is rather strong. 

Fili sat up and rubbed her head, causing the Osprey to sound several happy beeps of relief and snuggle up to her head, cuasing Fili to giggle and gently push the Proxy away, before grabbing it out of the air and rubbing its head, smiling. She carried this smile as she looked at Urza, then Natalia. She had just opened her mouth to say "Hi" when she froze, her eyes widening.

She closed her mouth, looked down and began shaking.

Mortem got up, growling, putting down both an energy and shield restore. He saw Yvlo being slowed as due to his own Vortexes, which gave him an idea. Using a changed up Pull, Mortem tossed Yvlo towards his own Vortex clump.

As Yvlo ran, he suddenly felt himself being forcefully pulled towards his own cluster Vortexes. He turned his head to see the Mag casting Pull to try and crush him.

"Not so quick, my dear friend, ", he smiled, "this old man's still have a few tricks up his sleeve.". He then threw a Bounce pad at his back, so that when he hit it, he is instantly propelled away from the Vortex clump and down the hallway. While he was flying, he threw a bunch of Teslas and Bastilles behind him, creating hazards.

"This is how a veteran fights.", he thought, then continued his sprint towards the control room.

Meanwhile, Zarine was being pursued by Alp, trading shots with each other while Zarine continued to follow Yvlo's waypoint. 

(OOC: Strange that no guards are noticing this). 

Throwing down another two Energy Restores for what was to come, Mortem used repeated pulls with his right hand to pull Yvlo back, making the pulls unpredictable in direction, strength and live-ity to make sure that he wouldn't accomplish his bounce trick again.  With his left hand, meanwhile, he repeatedly threw Kunais at the placed Telsa grenades to try and deplete their charges.

At the same time he thought Alp might need some help, so into the comm he quickly said "Her left shoulder".

Mortem moved forward quickly, having to finish with a roll to avoid the range of the Vortexes just in time, doing an extra strong pull on Yvlo before to occupy him meanwhile. As he got up from the roll Mortem got shocked by a nearby Telsa, though luckily it didn't proc. He quickly threw several kunais at the Telsa before him and the surrounding area, electrifying the blades before sending them at Yvlo.

Yvlo got smashed to the floor with the sudden tug. He groaned a little bit, then did a quick recovery roll to prevent himself from further damage. This unwittingly helped him to avoid all but one of the Kunai blades, in which said Kunai blade hit his thigh, but the damage was minor and the electricity was weak. He pulled it off, and threw it back at the Mag before sending three probable locations of the control room to Zarine, saying, "I'm a bit preoccupied. Go see if any of these three locations is the control room.". 

"Alright.", Zarine replied as she dodged another stream of plasma bolts, then fired back at the Volt with her Burston. The shots managed to hit his leg, causing him to stumble, and Zarine quickly teleported away with Worm Hole.