Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Fili sat up and rubbed her head, causing the Osprey to sound several happy beeps of relief and snuggle up to her head, cuasing Fili to giggle and gently push the Proxy away, before grabbing it out of the air and rubbing its head, smiling. She carried this smile as she looked at Urza, then Natalia. She had just opened her mouth to say "Hi" when she froze, her eyes widening.

She closed her mouth, looked down and began shaking.

Mortem got up, growling, putting down both an energy and shield restore. He saw Yvlo being slowed as due to his own Vortexes, which gave him an idea. Using a changed up Pull, Mortem tossed Yvlo towards his own Vortex clump.

"What's wrong?" Natalia asked, placing the bags on the ground. "I'm not the one that's mad at you." She chuckled after a second. "That would be my other sister."

Yvlo ducked behind one of the boxes that said, "Explosives.". 

"Perfect.", he thought, and simply placed a Bounce pad underneath it, making it fly up. Then, when it was above the Mag, Yvlo threw a quick Tesla into the opening of the box. The Tesla activated, and the explosion occurred right above the Mag.

"That should teach you about trying to attack a Tenno.", he thought, then sprinted off to find Zarine, using Bounce to aid him every now and then. 

Fili continued to shake. "I-I hear him. I t-thought it was just in the dream, b-but I hear him."

Before the box managed to explode Mortem snapped back his hands, causing Yvlo's arm to snap back with enough force to cause a dislocation.

Afterwards though, the explosive knocked Mortem back and once again consumed the large majority of his shields.

"Goddamn this.", Yvlo thought as he rolled behind a corridor to avoid the possible shot, "really, how much does this take for that Mag to give up?". Then, he had an idea with regards to the situation he was in. He knew that the Mag was still chasing up, so he quickly set an array of Teslas to her blind spot, so that when she came here, she would have very little to no time to react before the Teslas shocked her silly.

"Now, just to peek my head out...", he thought, then did so, making the Mag notice him. Then, he quickly retreated his head, and ran off down the corridor. 

----------

"Just f*ck this!", Alp yelled in his mind, then waited until Zarine got close, and punched her left shoulder. It connected, and made her gasp in pain, before he went in an attempt to grab and bind her. But Zarine recovered too quick for him, and he only grabbed empty air before getting another slug impacting his leg. 

"Need to find a place to stop her moving fast.", he thought, then started to bait her to any location that would give him an advantage. 

Meanwhile, the voice was still observing, and was finalising the plans to use Zarine for other means. 

Mortem had fired another shot of his Hek when Yvlo had peered his head out, though missing. Mortem crossed the corner, going wide, seeing the Telsa barrage that awaited him. He didn't have much time to react, but his going wide had meant that he avoided enough of the Telsas that he was able to step away before collapsing to a knee as to avoid the other charges, punching the ground.

Dalagan sent message to Zarine and Yvlo. "Get to the general open. That is the safest place right now" voice message said on the background was heard Dalagan running. What really was going on the general open was five marksman class mechs awaiting Alpha and Mortem to show themselves. Sniper rifle weaponry and Slug rifles able to pierce anything. Coming from extremely high speeds and with devastating amount of weight.

Yvlo and Zarine received the message from Dalagan. 

"Can you get there?", he asked her through the comm link, "I don't think I'll be able to get there any time soon. You get there and be safe.". 

"I should be able to, ", she replied, then made their small good luck phrase, "just stay safe.". 

"And you too.", he smiled. Then, they went on their separate paths, with Zarine heading to the safe zone set by Dalagan, and Yvlo continuing to lead the Mag down the various hallways, dropping Teslas, Bastilles and Vortexes to stall her. Alp, meanwhile, was struggling to keep up with Zarine, then decided to just end this, get out his Glaixon, and starting shooting the ice beam at her. 

Mortem followed Yvlo for a while, shooting him with his Hek, throwing his knives and avoiding the traps he placed. Then he decided he was done with him. Just before Yvlo crossed a corner Mortem casted Bullet Attracter onto him, throwing knives and shooting his Hek in ways so that the projectiles would curve around the corner and home in on him, whilst Mortem himself moved back towards Alp, tracking his Warframe.

Yvlo continued to run, and noticed that the knifes were flying quite a bit abnormally, as they seem to be able to curve towards him when he turned his head. 

"Bullet Attractor, ", he concluded, "and I've got just the perfect thing for you.". He then dropped a few Vortexes, and continued to run away from them. The knifes and the bullets slowed down, stopped, and started to be sucked right into the Vortex as the magnetic field strength decreased from the distance Yvlo put between him and the projectiles. He turned around to see his handiwork, and he nodded. 

"And that's why a good Vauban's difficult to take down.", he praised himself, then jogged off to find Zarine.

Meanwhile, Zarine was dodging the ice beam left and right, until she felt that she would soon tire and make a mistake that would cost her mobility. Along this thought, she aimed with the Marelok, and fired two rounds at the Glaxion. One round went wide, but the other round hit the weapon, causing it to dent and fail to function normally, as the bullet hit the barrel. Alp looked at it, then cursed, then fuelled himself to continue to give chase to the Nova, who was almost entering a rather open area. 

Alp trashed his broken Glaxion to the side for now in order to quickly bring up his Cestra to shoot at Zarine. And soon, another hail of plasma bolts came screaming towards her. She heard the Cestra's fire, and proceeded to Worm Hole forward, but not before a few plasma bolts hit her Warframe, causing it to singe a bit. She arrived at the open area, where Dalagan had told Yvlo and her to go, and contacted Dalagan, "I am here.". She then casted another Worm Hole to bring herself further into the open area. 

Mortem arrived in the hallway, seeing Zarine and Alp infront of him. He spoke into the comm with Alp.

"Intercept her" was the only thing he said to Alp, allowing only a seconds worth of processing before he focused his pull on Zarine and threw his arms back, causing her to go flying towards him.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Zarine was almost at her perceived safe zone, until she felt herself suddenly yanked back with such force that she felt that her joints might pop open. She flew through the air, disorientated, and the next thing she saw was a swift gun-punch to her helmet, smacking her to the ground. 

----------

Alp acknowledged the order, then waited for the inevitable flyby of the Nova. Then, once the Nova was flying through the air, he timed his swing, and hit the side of her head with the Cestra while she was flying near him, causing her to smash to the ground, stunned. He then walked up to her, and kicked her face to further stun her.

"Well, that was nice.", he thought, then called Mortem over to grab her.

----------

Zarine was seeing double after the kick to her helmet, and she felt her balance lost to her. The only thing she did was to contact Yvlo, saying that she is in need of urgent help. 

----------

Yvlo was still jogging towards Zarine's position, until he picked up her message for urgent help. And so, his speed increased to a sprint to get to her. 

(OOC: Well, that was quite an abrupt stop to our characters. At least it makes for a bit of nice juxtaposition). 

IC: 

Alp continued to look over Zarine, until he felt a bullet drill through the back of his Warframe, and grazed through the side of his head, causing a stream of blood from the path of the bullet. He dropped to the floor in sudden shock, thinking, "What's that saying that all those Earth people like to say... right. Not again...". 

Meanwhile, Yvlo arrived at the entrance of the open area, slowed down his pace, and went in cautiously, checking for any signs of danger, with his Kestrel at the ready. 

(OOC: Totally not meta-gaming in the slightest there Revel...)

Mortem reacted fast, blocking with his Fang Primes. He used a combination of his fast strikes and Magnetic powers to keep the Loki still or in line, whilst he used same said Magnetic powers to draw his Hek, aim it point blank at the Loki's torso and fire.

Point blank, with such a powerful shotgun against such a squishy frame, the Loki wouldn't be able to keep fighting if it hit.

As Yvlo walked in, he heard a shotgun fire, and saw that the same Mag was trying to kill a Loki Prime. What caught his eye more, however, was the prone form of Zarine's body. He quickly rushed over to her, and knelt down to check up on her, saying, "You alright? Anything hurt?". 

"Nothing so far, apart from a loss of balance and a bit of double vision.", she reported back to him, to which he then lifted her up, and supported her to a safe zone to let her sit down and rest. 

Mortem saw that Loki was protected by blessing and he just in time pulled blades to block most of the pellets as the Hek is way too well known as marksman shotgun. "Throw it now!" Loki Prime shouted he quickly disappeared to invisibility and from behind was arriving a C4 plastic explosive and Trinity was in the place to shoot down Mortem or Loki would appear to kill Mortem.

Zephyr stirred and groaned again, and woke up to see herself with a different ceiling to stare at. She still felt wrecked, but it was slightly better than before, and her joints felt less painful now. She turned her head, and saw a man in a top hat, although her vision was unfocused due to the burnout aftermath, and thus could only see the outline. 

"[size=1]Who... are... you...[/size]", she asked, not recognising him as the same man who had the two Mags as his daughters. 

*he tipped his hat* "glad to see you awake madame, you have been out for quite some time.....ah...i am lim.....most call me limbo however..." *he placed his hat back and handed her a water pack* "her drink this, you need more fluids via normal means i belive" *the gold on the frame gave a shimer slightly....shame no one would be able to ever see his real smile*