Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Usign his Magnetic powers, Mortem did several things. First, he plopped down his last two large Energy Restores.

Second, he raised his arms upwards and created a "magnetic bubble" around him, the bubble magnetizing anything physical inside or what would come inside.

Third, he dispersed the explosive and invisible Loki from said bubble.

Fourth, using pull, he attempted to draw both Alp and Zarine into the bubble, whilst attempting to throw Yvlo off.

Fifth, he used his magnetic powers to both reload his Hek and draw twenty Kunais taht circled around him. His Warframe shimmered with the constant energy flow, and it was putting massive strain on himself.

Luckily for him, a friend had just gotten what he needed and was now casually strolling to Mortem's location.

Zephyr gingerly accepted the drink, partially because she was a bit wary of the man, and partially because she did not want to further ignite her joints in another period of agony. She held the pack, then carefully let the contents of it flow from the pack into her mouth to drink it. The water tasted much more nicer, was her thought as she drank it. 

----------

Yvlo continued to check up on Zarine, until he tried moving his right arm and found that he was unable to. He looked at it, and found that it was dislocated. 

"Well, that'll be painful when they pop it back.", he chuckled to himself at the thought, until he felt himself being pushed away while Zarine was moving towards something. He grabbed her with his good hand, and the both of them were in a standstill thanks to having equal but opposite forces acting on them. He looked to whoever or whatever was producing the force, and saw that the culprit was the Mag. He observed for a moment more, and noticed that she was stuck in place to cast something, presumably the force. 

"[size=2]Zarine, pull out my Teslas, and throw them at the Mag, [/size]", he whispered to her, "[size=2]Let's give her a good shocking.[/size]". 

Zarine obliged, and did so, throwing out a few primed Teslas directly towards the Mag, which will shock her when she was within the Teslas' proximity range. 

The moment the Telsas entered the bubble they were immediately shot out back to where they came from. If the Telsas did activate they wouldn't have hit Mortem, but instead Alp who was now on the edge of the inside of the bubble.

Mortem focused harder, applying more pressure to pulling Zarine towards the bubble to capture her.

Tiandra used Energy vampire on Mortem as only the powers would be able to pass that magnetic force. Loki Prime saw Zarine flying and used switch teleport to teleport her away from Mortem. Loki Prime dropped a flashbang as Energy vampire would cause massive strain on Mortem and drain his energy.

The Teslas went to shock Alp, which had the unintended side effect of jolting him awake.

"Wha... what... what happened again?", he looked around, and the voice made a small, silent sigh of relief that he was still alive even when the bullet grazed the side of his head. 

Meanwhile, Yvlo saw the Teslas bounce off, and grumbled, before Zarine offered up, "Worm Hole.". And so, she casted a Worm Hole, with one end near them and the other end at the other end of the open area. Yvlo responded by slacking to allow Zarine, along with the force pulling her, to pull him into the Worm Hole along with Zarine, and they teleported to the other side, feeling the effects of the magnetic force weaken dramatically to the point where only the loose metallic bits of Yvlo's Warframe was pointing away from the Mag. However, this also made the both of them crash into a small messy heap. 

"Er... Zarine...", he said to her, "You're... kind of crushing my already injured arm. Would you...". 

"Sorry!", she exclaimed, then disentangled herself from Yvlo, before jogging away from the Mag to enter another part of the Dome, with Yvlo following suit soon after, and thinking, "Well... at the rate this is going, we'll have a good family reunion in a hospital, with the three of us on bed rest.". 

OOC: 

Tiandra used Energy vampire on Mortem as only the powers would be able to pass that magnetic force. Loki Prime saw Zarine flying and used switch teleport to teleport her away from Mortem. Loki Prime dropped a flashbang as Energy vampire would cause massive strain on Mortem and drain his energy.

Zarine is not flying away. She is still at a standstill with Yvlo holding on to her and being forced the other way (although with more force on Zarine, Yvlo and Zarine will be moving towards the Mag). 

The slash damage caused by the Energy Vampire did put strain on Mortem, but his Energy Reserves remained. As a last resort, Mortem channeled all of his remaining raw and magnetic energy into an energy wave that swept across the "safe room" and towards Zarine and yvlo, aiming to magnetize, crush, and cripple anyone or thing in its way.

Afterwards he'd stumble slightly before regaining his composure, drawing his Fang Primes, the Hek and Kunais having clattered back to the floor, breathing heavily.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Zarine and Yvlo entered the other part of the Dome, but before Yvlo's foot went into it, it got affected by the magnetic wave, causing it to buck under itself and snap. He yelled in pain, and fell to the ground, with Zarine going over to help him up, and supported him to get medical assistance. 

Meanwhile, Alp slowly stood up, feeling a bit light-headed, then nodded to Mortem, saying, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me.". 

*he chuckled a bit, do not worry i will not harm you. im surprised you have not remembered me yet actually....all in due time.....your friends should be back soon then we can continue the "story" shall we?" *he freshened some bandages on her, the cold metal tips of his fingers tapped slightly after*

Fili continued to shake. "I-I hear him. I t-thought it was just in the dream, b-but I hear him."

Before the box managed to explode Mortem snapped back his hands, causing Yvlo's arm to snap back with enough force to cause a dislocation.

Afterwards though, the explosive knocked Mortem back and once again consumed the large majority of his shields.

"Oh," Natalia said, lost, and Urza turned to look at Natalia, "Your memories dictate that you saw a switch in Fili's mind, it was the ability for her to activate and deactivate the combat AI. Do you think perhaps that could help her in her current situation?" She asked Natalia, who shrugged, "Don't look at me, I thought it best left alone. Do we even know that that it is her combat AI bothering her?" She asked.

Fili nodded her head slowly, grabbing on tighter to the Osprey. "I-It's him. I know it is. It's not my other AI, and I'm not imagining it. "I.. I'm not even sure I c-could imagine it.."

Fili looked back up to Urza and Natalia, still shaking slightly. "H-He's quiet though. I-I can only hear him if there isn't any sound... can... can we keep talking? P-Please?"

Natalia had been silent, but now stepped forward, somewhat timidly,

"I got you some clothes." She offered, gesturing at the bathroom with one hand and holding out the bags with the other. "I was wondering what you would like best, so I got a bit of everything, mostly long pants and sleeves, if you want later we could go out and get you some better clothes, just like we did on station Delta." She said smiling, warming up to the conversation quickly as Urza stepped back, standing against the wall, back straight, face expressionless.

Talvi walked up to Eva and placed the missing shoe next to of what Eva took off. "Let's get you to a bath so you can have a girl chat" Talvi said to Eva and Lisa.

Tiandra and Regalle were out of the commission for now. Since Mortem caused a massive magnetic energy explosion. There appeared a red dot on Argon's back of the head from extremely long distance.

Fili nodded. She hand't really wanted to pry further into what Watcher was saying, but that resulted in a quiet air. Too quiet. Sound had to fill the void, or else he'd speak. Thankfully Natalia had spoken just in time to drown out another of his taunts.

Fili looked to Natalia, broke her embrace with Watcher and began heading towards her, releasing the Osprey as she went, the Proxy coming to rest in place beside her head.

She had a smile on her face as she asked "Really?" And hugged Natalia once she peered into the bag "Thank you so much". She took one of the offered bags and began rummaging through it when she remembered something, causing her to sag a bit and her smile to drop.

"I'm sorry for losing the other suit you got me..."

Fili nodded. She hand't really wanted to pry further into what Watcher was saying, but that resulted in a quiet air. Too quiet. Sound had to fill the void, or else he'd speak. Thankfully Natalia had spoken just in time to drown out another of his taunts.

Fili looked to Natalia, broke her embrace with Watcher and began heading towards her, releasing the Osprey as she went, the Proxy coming to rest in place beside her head.

She had a smile on her face as she asked "Really?" And hugged Natalia once she peered into the bag "Thank you so much". She took one of the offered bags and began rummaging through it when she remembered something, causing her to sag a bit and her smile to drop.

"I'm sorry for losing the other suit you got me..."

Natalia smiled and shook her head,

"Was it of good use? It was, did you keep it in good shape until beyond physically possible? Yes. Done, it isn't a problem. These are my gift to you, and as long as you don't randomly throw them out, that's payment enough." She responded, dropping the matter for a moment and tapping her chin, "I've got an idea for your little devil problem." She thought aloud. "Do you like music?"

Fili smiled and hugged Natalia again. "Thank you, I promise I'll take care of the clothes." She stepped back and started looking through the bag again, looking up quizzically when she got asked about her opinion on music.

Fili never thought much of music. In her entire time spent online, she could only ever remember hearing that one song at that bar, but that was it. "Uh, I guess. Why?"

"Alp" Argon repeated, looking a the Volt and giving a bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He straitened back up and looked Alp in the eyes, or where they would have been if it weren't for the helmet.

"Might I inquire as to what your doing here Alp?"