Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Argon moved back quickly, not having to go far to avoid the wave due to him already being a fair distance away. He waited, watching carefully as Zarine's attacks destroyed the Ice encasing Mortem, through a mix of bullets and small, anit-matter explosions. Just before the ice would shatter and Mortem himself would grow vulnerable Argon deployed another powerful, purple Bastille to block the attacks.

Mortem began struggling in the ice cube, attempting to break out of the weakened shell.

Yvlo noticed the other Vauban, then took out his Karak, aimed, and fired at him, silent bullets flying towards the other Vauban's chest and skull.

Zarine now opted to simply use her Bo, and started using it to beat up the Mag, utilising her own techniques with the Bo to do so. 

Fili smiled and hugged Natalia again. "Thank you, I promise I'll take care of the clothes." She stepped back and started looking through the bag again, looking up quizzically when she got asked about her opinion on music.

Fili never thought much of music. In her entire time spent online, she could only ever remember hearing that one song at that bar, but that was it. "Uh, I guess. Why?"

"Alp" Argon repeated, looking a the Volt and giving a bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He straitened back up and looked Alp in the eyes, or where they would have been if it weren't for the helmet.

"Might I inquire as to what your doing here Alp?"

"Well, if he begins to communicate with you, and if you are without someone to converse with, I'd imagine that Natalia is implying that some form of music could drown him out regardless of the presence of others." Urza reasoned, and Natalia nodded,

"Deductive ability, check, now it looks like all that's left is her tact." Natalia chuckled.

The ice cube shattered, Mortem taking the hits, falling on the ground, silent

Argon noticed Yvlo aiming at him, and dpeloyed a bounce pad at his feet to launch himself upwards and dodge the bullets. he did a flip in midair, landing, with his arm behind his back, back into his formal pose. 

He store his "frame brother" down. "Shooting an unarmed man? Where's you honour?"

Fili nodded after a seconds delay. "Oh, okay. Are we going to get a music player? Together?"

Talvi threw silent freeze ability at Argon "Attack your own kinsman where are your brains?" Talvi asked mockingly as the freeze bolt hit Argon. Talvi created coat of ice around Mortem. "Looks like situation is normal? How about we blow these code MFs to space?" Talvi asked.

Talvi walked up to Zarine "Easy now. They might be attackers but they are still one of us. Just... A bit corrupted by wrong means" Talvi said as held her Bo for anymore strikes on downed enemies. "So what should we do to these guys? And where that Volt go?" Talvi asked.

The freeze hit Argon, although he simply shrugged it off, breaking through the simple freeze attack easily. He shook his head. "Then I'm afraid you all haven't paid much attention. I have not harmed anyone in anyway, but have simply been averting the same ailment being afflicted onto my friends and comrades, also not having known of their plans to come here and try to accomplish what they are."

Meanwhile, the ice fired at Mortem had close to no affect, his now higher than average body temperature thawing it easily. Mortem gave up his facade, pushing his hand wide as to divert the Bo away from him and onto the ground. He then grabbed onto the staff, using it to launch himself upwards, a Fang in his other hand that he was aiming to plunge into Zarine's right lung.

(OOC: Revel, I'm really not liking how your metaing to no end, pretty much determining everything that is happening to my characters without me having a say in it.)

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Alp had already moved down a different hallway while the sudden counterattack came, knowing that he could not sustain their attack if they were to turn their guns against him. He sprinted around the corridor, and saw both the Vauban's and Zarine's back. Grinning, he took out his Cestra, aimed at Zarine, then fired at her back.

----------

"They cannot be allowed to move.", she replied to Talvi, "If they can move, they can still fight and...". Then, she suddenly heard a machine pistol fire, and was too slow to react to this one. The plasma hail hit her back, causing burns on her Warframe and her back. She fell to the floor, writhing in pain. 

"Zarine!", Yvlo shouted, then quickly limped over her while firing his Karak to suppress the Volt, which it did. Then, he felt something above him, and looked up to see that the Mag was about to stab into Zarine.

"No!", he shouted again, then went to cover over Zarine with his arms, and took the stab to his arms. 

Edited by Renegade343

Talvi moved on the way of Mortem and his fang penetrated his side he laid his hands on his head and snapped neck without mercy. Growled on anger he took off the knife "F*** off when that is once shown" Talvi said to mag who should drop on the ground he grabbed his handgun and aimed at Alpha's head crouching slightly to pull of a head shot soon as Alpha was on the place. He pulled the trigger once bringing down his gun in case that second shot was required.

(OOC: Revel, I think you might want to change that. After all, that is someone's character, and he/she might not like you controlling it [Personally, I do not mind too much about my characters being controlled by someone]). 

((OOC: There is no standing on fire you know. Somewhere goes the line of chaos and order I admit))

OOC: 

((OOC: Well how do I feel about you controlling my thread and things while I am offline? I can ask to close this thread if you want))

Well, fine, I will admit that I got a bit carried away. 

Then again, I am trying not to destroy all of the Dome. Maybe a few bullet holes here and there, but probably not trying something that results in the destruction of the Dome (alright, maybe the shutting of the hanger exits was a bit over the line). 

The ice cube shattered, Mortem taking the hits, falling on the ground, silent

Argon noticed Yvlo aiming at him, and dpeloyed a bounce pad at his feet to launch himself upwards and dodge the bullets. he did a flip in midair, landing, with his arm behind his back, back into his formal pose. 

He store his "frame brother" down. "Shooting an unarmed man? Where's you honour?"

Fili nodded after a seconds delay. "Oh, okay. Are we going to get a music player? Together?"

"Yea sure, whenever you're ready." Natalia said, shrugging. "We can probably head out as soon as you're dressed, let me just check out some things." She added, turning away to bring up a holographic UI.

((Seriously guys? Revel, that's Meta gaming, not allowed, two confirmed kills regardless of no matter what the character owner does. And getting all pissy cuz you were offline and someone made a joke(albeit slightly at your expense) is not okay. If you're gonna threaten to close the thread, go ahead and do so and I will open one with the same name and crap and they can continue, it's inexcusable to be that angry for no reason, you aren't some god power just because it's your thread.))

((OOC: Please stop flaming or I will ask to close this... You are not helping. There is victims in the both sides. Me and Renegade were attempting to get on a compromise and you are not helping. I just had a really bad game on GRP and I suggest you to for now on choose your words wisely or thread will be closed))

((OOC: Thank god he quit that... Having a flamer on a match causing me to loose focus on the game is just horrible... And when playing as sniper... Hell of course I will have difficult time on landing the head shots. I would have landed 19% more head shots if the flaming wouldn't have started. That man was all the time yelling at me that we are camping... Well... Sniper really can not throw head shots at enemies without standing still for about 1.9 seconds while raising the scope on the eye level. At Ghost Recon Phantoms of course))

((Hmmm, I'm looking at it, and I don't see Icedragonofamber's characters, or Renegade's characters, breaking the rules of the RP forums by walking up and snapping Talvi's neck, same with other guards and such, and, oh Crap! Look,

Welcome Tenno to Liberal Library place where you can learn from the history of this solar system as you yourselves know that it is older than we can imagine. We need to time to time... Raise a look on ancestors of ours who created a base of the land where we all are Grineer, Corpus and Infestation. May the knowledge of humanity give you insight, inspire you and hand over an enlightenment.

Feeling numb and tired of current enemies... Arena of the Ancients offers a try of fighting with ancient warriors of humanity or against their creations. To try out weapons of the even older weapons. Give you knowledge where each weapon came from and let the holograms of the masters of weapons teach you. May your agility what you learn allow you to avoid harm, May the strength what you achieve here push through hardest metal and may the skills serve you where ever you are.

Looking for art to inspire from... Or looking for something new in overall... Hall of Cultures is your place... From Comedy to tragedies you will find everything what you might need about cultures from those who have fallen long time ago on the lands where we travel and fight. Dances, Plays, Traditions and art styles you will find from here. Laugh or cry... Most important thing is that you live. Welcome to Hall of Cultures.

[Pick a location where you want to visit as your character and wrote down your actions at the place... Note: Library is guarded by robots to upkeep the order and property of library will not be damaged. Arena of the Ancients is guarded by different mechs from assaults to technicians just in case that somebody gets radically damaged there is medics ready. Hall of Cultures is guarded by UAC marines all with different weapons... Not the Doom 3 version marines]

I can just copy paste that and recent posts into a word Doc, and then make a forum and copy paste that to there, making a new thread, same thing, but you aren't allowed to threaten to close it, stop threatening to close it, because all closing it would do is make sure you can't close it. Flaming? Victims on both sides? please cite sources and follow ROTI number 32: Pics or it didn't happen.))

Edited by ultimatumcore