Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((I can talk to them, and we can just continue from where we left off, you would certainly be allowed to RP in it, but I would tolerate no meta-gaming, Ookami hasn't been around forever, and I hope he'd understand, Tuckr... I really don't know how tuckr react, but I hope tuckr wouldn't be too mad, but if you are just gonna close the thread because you're mad, it's gonna be closed anyway. It looks like Ice dragon won't respond cuz you murdered two characters, so that's one gone, Renegade is evidently discontented, but to what extent I do not know, and I'm pretty mad because this would be a third time I've had to bend my knee to your incredibly enraging meta gaming.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((I think that means he's closing it. Sorry all. I'd honestly rather see him simply edit the post where he killed the characters and then stop metagaming, but I believe I went about it the wrong way. In any case. After this closes, V2 should go up, and if you guys think it is sacrilege I'll take it down, if not, I'll see about explaining this to Ookami and Tuckr.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((OOC: There is multiple persons now involved on this. First I get angry about saying something what was somewhat annoying. I managed to absorb that. Then I get to science fight with Ultima. Then my thread gets bunny modded. Now this BS is getting thrown on me. I can carry stuff but I can not keep them on me forever...))

((That is just one person and I have already angered three persons probably. [Renegade] Besides he can start over if he wants. It will not be my headache since. I am the worst host and I deserve to be kicked out... Well after seeing that negativity being thrown on me gave me that feeling that. "I should pack my stuff and leave" anything else?))

Alp had already moved off to someplace else after the ambush attack, and was now trying to find an area in which he could observe the fight while being safe. 

----------

Zephyr had long since finished the drink given by the man, and was currently resting to allow her body to continue healing itself. 

Fili grew a smile on her face as she eagerly grabbed the rest of the bags and hurried into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Even though she knew that there was nothing to hide infront of Urza and Natalia, she still preferred privacy. She dropped the blanket and looked at the clothes Natalia got her, putting aside any that stood out to her, which pretty much meant any blue ones.

Fili hummed a tune as she checked through the clothes, not wanting to be stuck in the quiet, and with him.

Meanwhile, the Osprey approached Natalia, speaking in a low voice. "Natalia, Urza, I need to talk to you about something important" it said, glancing at Urza's direction when it said her name.

Mortem magnetized his own head and neck, using his powers to make sure they stayed in place when the snap attempt was made. He quickly and moved away, though his turning never did the same. He drew his second Fang, using his magnetic powers to return the first back to his hand.

Argon, meanwhile, flicked several high powered Telsas in Yvlo/Zarine's direction.

"Zarine, come on...", Yvlo said to her, slowly dragging her prone form to a safer place, until he felt several shocks coursing through his body. He looked around (while resisting the spasms), and saw a few Teslas dropped around them. He took out his Marelok, and shot at the Teslas, destroying them one by one while tanking the shocks. 

Meanwhile, Zarine groaned a bit, then slowly recovered herself. 

As for Alp, he was now right behind the other Vauban, ready to assist him if needed. 

Talvi created a snow globe. "You are in my kingdom now" Talvi said as Mag should be slowed down by the extremely cold weather in the globe. He pulled out his scindo. "Let's see is the lady luck your sister" Talvi said as approached Mortem.

Edited by Revel72

Mortem seemed slowed, maintaining a defensive stance. Although he may have looked it, he wasn't in actual fact, his insanely high body temperature preventing any of the effects of the cold from setting in. His shields slowly began to recharge. 

Argon chucked another few Telsas to Yvlo whilst approaching him, chucking a few Vortexes down the hallway to block any physical escaped. He spoke to Alp, although he didn't turn his head.

"You should probably incapacitate the Nova, lest she escapes via a wormhole."