Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Fili grew a smile on her face as she eagerly grabbed the rest of the bags and hurried into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Even though she knew that there was nothing to hide infront of Urza and Natalia, she still preferred privacy. She dropped the blanket and looked at the clothes Natalia got her, putting aside any that stood out to her, which pretty much meant any blue ones.

Fili hummed a tune as she checked through the clothes, not wanting to be stuck in the quiet, and with him.

Meanwhile, the Osprey approached Natalia, speaking in a low voice. "Natalia, Urza, I need to talk to you about something important" it said, glancing at Urza's direction when it said her name.

Mortem magnetized his own head and neck, using his powers to make sure they stayed in place when the snap attempt was made. He quickly and moved away, though his turning never did the same. He drew his second Fang, using his magnetic powers to return the first back to his hand.

Argon, meanwhile, flicked several high powered Telsas in Yvlo/Zarine's direction.

"How can I help?" Natalia asked, Urza mimicking her a moment later, ableit in a dimmer, dumber tone.

The OSprey moved back a touch, as to allow both Urza and Natalia into its view, its voice still held low.

"Its regarding Fili's combat AI. Me and the others fear that, if he were to ever again regain control, we wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him. That's why we have to ask you this.

If Fili were to ever again lose control and her combat AI placed in charge, we'd need you two to save her. You'd have to fight him, damage him, disable him until you can enter his mind and push him back. Don't worry about Fili, as almost anything short of her complete obliteration won't kill her. I know this is alot to ask, but I don't see many others that I could ask. So please."

Fili, unaware of the talk happening outside, started putting her clothes on, still humming her tune. She had noticed a lack of gloves in the bags Natalia had brought, meaning she'd have to have her hand sin her pockets 24/7 should he go out.

_________

The jabs were easily intercepted by Argon's shields. Keeping one arm wrapped around her neck to stop her from escaping, with the other Argon created a Telsa, which started firing electric charges at Zarine's frame in an attempt to bring down her shields.

Zarine's body convulsed as the electricity ran throughout her body, and sparks were flying out of her Warframe. And so, she did one last trick. She steadied her hand as much as she could, then casted Antimatter Drop, which she then placed it against the Vauban's side, making it explode and separating the both of them from each other. She dropped to the floor, her muscles twitching, and she looked at Yvlo, who was starting to wake up.

"[size=2]Come on, Yvlo...[/size]", she muttered, "[size=2]I really need you right now...[/size]". 

Meanwhile, Alp was helping Mortem deal with the Frost. 

The OSprey moved back a touch, as to allow both Urza and Natalia into its view, its voice still held low.

"Its regarding Fili's combat AI. Me and the others fear that, if he were to ever again regain control, we wouldn't be able to do anything to stop him. That's why we have to ask you this.

If Fili were to ever again lose control and her combat AI placed in charge, we'd need you two to save her. You'd have to fight him, damage him, disable him until you can enter his mind and push him back. Don't worry about Fili, as almost anything short of her complete obliteration won't kill her. I know this is alot to ask, but I don't see many others that I could ask. So please."

Fili, unaware of the talk happening outside, started putting her clothes on, still humming her tune. She had noticed a lack of gloves in the bags Natalia had brought, meaning she'd have to have her hand sin her pockets 24/7 should he go out.

_________

The jabs were easily intercepted by Argon's shields. Keeping one arm wrapped around her neck to stop her from escaping, with the other Argon created a Telsa, which started firing electric charges at Zarine's frame in an attempt to bring down her shields.

"I can not hurt the origin, or allow any damage to come to her. Send someone to do this. And you send them to their death." Urza said simply, turning and walking out of earshot as NAtaliA spoke,

"I'll do my best. I know Fili will need it." She said quietly, "If I need to, how would I 'push him back' so to speak?" She asked the Osprey.

The Osprey moved closer and spoke lower.

"You enter Fili's mind and try to subdue her combat AI, whilst at the same time trying to put Fili back in control, who should be subdued herself at that stage. You'd have to unravel his codes, shut down his programs to achieve this, but it shouldn't be impossible. His processing power is strong, but not strong enough to defeat someone whole, like you. It seems as if his AI is much stronger than we all thought, but is simply locked away, recovering more and more everytime he's put into power.

We would do it ourselves, but much like Fili, he has command over us Helpers, and we won't be able to do anything to stop him. That's why we need you."

Argon got pushed back, but quickly recovered, looking at Zarine on the floor. He'd tried, he'd given her a chance to take the easy way out, but now it seems things were going to get rough. Meh.

The Vauban rushed up and sent a powerful kick aimed at her head with the intention of knocking her out, or atleast disorientating her.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Yvlo stirred, and opened up his eyes to see Zarine on the floor, twitching away.

"[size=3]Zarine...[/size]", he called out to her in a somewhat weak voice, then saw that the other Vauban was aiming to kick her head in. Yvlo then quickdraw his Marelok, and shot at the Vauban's leg, hoping to stop him before he connected his kick. 

By the time the two Vaubans were duelling it out and the other Vauban went for the kick, Zarine had already recovered and moved to a better vantage point to protect Yvlo. She observed the two, then took out her Furis, and started shooting at the other Vauban. 

Meanwhile, Yvlo threw down a Bounce pad, and launched himself past the other Vauban to give himself some distance. 

Zarine set up a Worm Hole, then teleported away, but one of the Teslas stuck to her foot, so when she teleported to the other side, she got shocked again. She then aimed, and fired at the Tesla, destroying it but causing its remaining power to course through her body again.

Meanwhile, Yvlo heard Zarine approaching close, then turned around to see her convulse again.

"How much does this really take to get a good rest?", he wondered, then went to deploy several traps around Zarine to protect her, while throwing down a healing dome to heal up any internal injuries she might have from the shocks. 

Meanwhile, Alp received the message, then told Mortem, "Break it off. Now. Order came to get some experimental Proxy for use, most likely to get her.". 

Mortem still store down Talvi as he spoke. "Go and assist Argon, we have to make sure the targets don't leave before the Proxy gets here. I'll deal with this threat.

Argon gave chase, one hand filled with Telsas, the other filled with mini Vortexes.

Somewhere, at the edge of the system

The room was abuzz, Tenno but mostly Corpus running around, checking systems and preparing. The Void Rifter hummed at increasing volumes, the Proxy being hoarded towards it, catching the eyes of huge unknowledgable.

Yvlo waited for the other Vauban to move, and he did so, rushing towards them with a few traps in his hand. He then took out his Kestrel, pulled his arm back, and swung the Kestrel towards the other Vauban's feet at high speed, trying to knock him down. 

Meanwhile, Alp nodded, then ran off to see if he could initiate another surprise attack. 

"Drat...", Yvlo thought, then used the homing beacon on the Kestrel to pull it back to him. The boomerang came back, and he sheathed it before getting shot in the back. 

"These injuries are really making me tired...", was his last thought before he hit the floor, stunned. 

----------

Alp had ran around the back, and saw that the Vauban, along with Zarine, had their backs to him again.

"Lucky day for me.", he grinned, then aimed his Cestra and fired at the Vauban. The shots hit, and he fell to the floor. Then, he went over to grab Zarine, and knocked her out before she woke up. Nodding to the other Vauban, he said, "Alright, let's get her delivered.". 

Argon waked towards the unconscious Yvlo, crouching down beside him and checking to see if he were fully unconscious.

"We'll acquire this man too, as to prevent any stray loose ends from lashing back at us."

The Void Rifter pulsed energy, which would have caused heavy electric disturbances should the room not have been insulated.

The Proxy paused infront of the teleporter, several Corpus mechanics coming forward, working to attach it's weapons.