Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((OOC: Ma'am or sir. I was wake to damn 06:00 AM and what was the post amount then... Yeah nearly zero and now when I came back online after about 5 hours I see more than ten posts. I have had been ignored completely. I don't know who to blame now me being stupid or you two not having situational awareness. I do want to sleep right now I can feel pressure on my chest because of how badly I had slept. [That is because of me being stupid I know]. How many ends we are going to find? One?... Two?))

((OOC: Well one at least knows what word to choose. At least what you two could have done was wait. Nothing special. I can not be keeping you two on the leash all the time. I don't think that moving your mouse on my name wouldn't take so much time and see that am I online or not))

OOC: 

((OOC: Well one at least knows what word to choose. At least what you two could have done was wait. Nothing special. I can not be keeping you two on the leash all the time. I don't think that moving your mouse on my name wouldn't take so much time and see that am I online or not))

Sorry. 

((OOC: Sorry from here too... Although it was my own fault [you will see what I am going to talk about] I woke up to my mobile phone alarm and I literally slept only 4 hours because of staying awake too long up 06:00 AM. I decided that well I have time to spare for one hour sleep... I slept too long. I woke up at the bomb time that I would miss the buss to city... What made me quite frustrated SINCE I wanted to buy new headphones when the old one broke up from USB))

((What. The. F***... *Deep Breath* Alright, alright, let me get this straight. You. Are mad at them. For posting ten times, five to six times each, on your forum. After you went to sleep. For five hours. And some how. You also feel. That it is your. Responsibility. To keep them chained. "On a leash". Like animals.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((Nope, I was just getting it straight. Carry on. I'd probably assume that any of Talvi's bullets would've gotten caught into the multiple vortexes. And him trying to go in to melee would mean getting caught between so many bastilles and those vortexes managed before. If you want him to still be in character but not break the thread, I'd suggest saying that he did something along the lines of readying his weapons to attack the attackers once they took after those trying to escape. But of course. It's up to you...))

((Nope, I was just getting it straight. Carry on. I'd probably assume that any of Talvi's bullets would've gotten caught into the multiple vortexes. And him trying to go in to melee would mean getting caught between so many bastilles and those vortexes managed before. If you want him to still be in character but not break the thread, I'd suggest saying that he did something along the lines of readying his weapons to attack the attackers once they took after those trying to escape. But of course. It's up to you...))

((Now excuse me I go kill myself somewhere))

((Now excuse me I go kill myself somewhere))

((Why would you ever consider doing that? If you're not depressed and joking about that it's not cute, if you are depressed and are not seeking treatment you really should. Either way, it's really, really stupid to kill yourself, or even joke as such.))

((Actually I was playing Ghost Recon Phantoms and I had to kill myself on the game to get time to type things. Anyway don't make things worse what they are and what they were. There is already twice understood things and you just crying about my own mistakes with a megaphone on my ear))

((I've dropped it already, so unless you want a very one sided argument, I suggest you cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. It's annoying that even after I let it go you're still clinging onto it, that's it, we should be done now right?))

OOC: 

((I've dropped it already, so unless you want a very one sided argument, I suggest you cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. It's annoying that even after I let it go you're still clinging onto it, that's it, we should be done now right?))

I just wanted to make sure, just to stop further problems along the way. 

"[size=2]Ah...[/size]", Zephyr nodded, which then made her head pound for a moment. She then felt that her lower half of her muscles were rather stiff, so she tried stretching them, but that made it more worse, so she stopped.

"[size=2]Where's... Yvlo and Zarine?[/size]", she asked Limbo after a short while of silence. 

((Just to let you know ultimatum they would only my posts and most of these new OOC posts. Since I am being yelled about being the biggest mistake. I will take it. You like it or not. Last thing. I hate people who thinks to know about things what possibly aren't even true. Now I have seen everything match what I am going to play has person who is Renegate :P))

Edited by Revel72

OOC: 

((Just to let you know ultimatum they would only my posts and most of these new OOC posts. Since I am being yelled about being the biggest mistake. I will take it. You like it or not. Last thing. I hate people who thinks to know about things what possibly aren't even true. Now I have seen everything match what I am going to play has person who is Renegate :P))

What? Have I done something else wrong? Please tell me.