Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"[size=2]...They... what?[/size]", Zephyr replied, flabbergasted and scared, as hearing Limbo's response about them going off to open the hanger bay doors, and now being in trouble, frightened her. She did not want to lose the both of them, as she did not want the feeling of losing her parents, regardless of biological or adopted, to become reality. 

"[size=2]Could you... take them back?[/size]", she asked Limbo, her voice wavering. 

*he was quite for a bit again then spoke up* " i belive i can try, though i cannot guarantee that i will be able to find them....and i was told to look after you young madam....." *he chuckled lightly* "in any case, those to can hold their own. im sure of it. so there is no need to worry they wont go dying on you, especially i belive" *his words were almost sickly sweet and calming, as if trying to sooth a distressed child*

"Please?", Zephyr repeated the request, this time sounding a bit more pleading, "Yvlo's been with me for so long. My parents were gone a long time ago, and he's the one that took care of me. And then Zarine saved him from a prison. So they two are important to me. Please try to find them?". 

Meanwhile, Yvlo stirred again, opened his eyes, and saw Zarine on the floor, unmoving, while the Volt was moving her away. He tried moving, but his body would not respond, and he cursed silently, cursed at himself for not looking around him, cursed at the attackers for being relentless, and cursed at the world for having the both of them often on the run, without a good, long moment of peace. 

Edited by Renegade343

*he nodded and in a instant he was gone in a whisp of void energy, it was his duty as a gentleman to listen to a ladys request*

- - -

*the void gate/rift popped open and the limbo simply walked out, the energy flowing out around him....there was a awful large amount of void energy surging from him and it would throw most sensors of the charts. the two vastos from his sleeves slide down and he looked at his two downed friends and then at the pursuers* "i really dont like it when people mess with my companions . . . . . " 

Yvlo slowly felt his muscles come back to him, and he decided to wait until he was sure he could move. Besides, even when the Volt dragged Zarine around the corner and disappeared, he could still see her in his HUD, as her Warframe was not shut off. Then, he saw two clothed feet within his sight, and his eyes rolled up a bit to see Limbo. 

Talvi was kept down and he saw lights going out. "What the heck is going on?" Talvi asked as looked around from being held on the ground. "I have really bad feeling about this. Raise me up if somebody has come in here. I would be worried about both of our lives" Talvi said to Mortem. All was black on the hospital floor and site where Mortem, Talvi, Argon, Yvlo, Alpha, Zarine and Limbo are.

Meanwhile.

Dalagan (I have only few shots. Multiple hostiles. I really hope this really old suit god damn works) Dalagan thought as putted helmet on and shielding went online this is different what he used to wear after his Loki warframe was destroyed.

Edited by Revel72

Yvlo suddenly saw pitch black.

"What is it now?", he wondered, in a slightly grumbling manner, "Alright... keep calm, think what to do... Zarine's captured and being dragged away, I think I can't move as much yet... actually, I think I can, so there's that problem down... Zarine's Warframe still online. Perfect!". 

And so, in his HUD, he turned to night vision, picked himself up, and started following Zarine's blip.

----------

Alp continued to drag Zarine towards what he thought the hanger would be, as the whole floor was now dark.

Mortem didn't say anything, continuin to stare Talvi down. He knew the lights went out and his sensors pcked up the enery spike, but he thought of this as the Proxy bein spawned in.

Argon turned and store down Limbo. His void sensor had become mostly useless, being so close to so much void energy. He turned his ead to Yvlo as he spoke. "Who, these companions right he-"

Argon looked down, not seeing the lights of Yvlo's Warframe on the ground. Assuming he'd run away, Argon tossed several Vortexes aimed down the hallway to block his escap, though not far enough to block Alp's.

Yvlo continued to half-limp, and was catching up to Zarine, and so managed to unknowingly escaped the hail of Vortexes that were thrown towards him, as they fell short. As he saw the blip being closer, he lifted his Marelok, aimed at the Volt, and fired one single shot. The shot hit, and the Volt flipped backwards as he was hit in the chest, releasing his grip on Zarine and hitting the floor with a thump.

"Thank goodness.", he smiled, then limped over to Zarine, carried her over his shoulder, and now limped off towards what he thought was the control room, so that they could leave. 

The Osprey moved closer and spoke lower.

"You enter Fili's mind and try to subdue her combat AI, whilst at the same time trying to put Fili back in control, who should be subdued herself at that stage. You'd have to unravel his codes, shut down his programs to achieve this, but it shouldn't be impossible. His processing power is strong, but not strong enough to defeat someone whole, like you. It seems as if his AI is much stronger than we all thought, but is simply locked away, recovering more and more everytime he's put into power.

We would do it ourselves, but much like Fili, he has command over us Helpers, and we won't be able to do anything to stop him. That's why we need you."

Argon got pushed back, but quickly recovered, looking at Zarine on the floor. He'd tried, he'd given her a chance to take the easy way out, but now it seems things were going to get rough. Meh.

The Vauban rushed up and sent a powerful kick aimed at her head with the intention of knocking her out, or atleast disorientating her.

"Alright. We'll see what happens." Natalia said, shrugging and turning to look at Urza, wondering whether she'd be able to fight two of her sisters.

The bathroom door clicked and Fili walked out, the Osprey rushing to her side and beeping. She wore a light blue shirt, blue jeans and the heeled boots, which she was having slight trouble walking with. She giggled at the Osprey's antics, gently pushing it away as it nudged her head. Once the Ospry ha taken a comfortable position a slight distance from her head, she turned to Natalia, spreading put her arms and looking down on herself.

"Do I look okay?" She glanced at her uncovered hands and stuck them out. "I don't have any gloves, should I just keep them in my pockets the whole time?"

Argon cursed and tuned back to the Limbo. The proxy would take care of him.

If it weren't for the already present interference, Yvlo would have noticed the lights flickering.

"Now I really wish Zephyr was here...", Yvlo thought as he continued to limp his way towards the hanger control room, "How much I'll pay to have her back to full health now...". 

Meanwhile, Zarine woke up from her small coma, and saw herself being carried by a Vauban. She started to panic as she thought it was the other Vauban, and proceeded to thrash around, hitting Yvlo in various parts until he stopped her and whispered, "[size=2]Zarine, it's me, Yvlo. Don't worry. I got you out from them.[/size]". 

"[size=2]...Thanks.[/size]", she replied, "[size=2]But I think I could move by myself. Your leg is not going to hold up for long, I guess.[/size]". 

"[size=2]Are you sure?[/size]", he replied back, but set her down on her feet anyways. She moved around a bit, getting the feeling back into her legs, then nodded. 

"[size=2]Alright, off to the control room.[/size]", Yvlo gave the order, and the two continued towards their destination. 

Natalia facepalmed gently,

"Oh! My bad, here, let me see if I can find you an extra pair until we stop somewhere where we can get some." She offered, turning to the left to open the void locker, two metal boxes slamming into her from it as she did so, she fell back with an eep, the steel reinforced cages were locked incorrectly, falling open to spill two black gloves onto the ground.

"Well that was convenient," Natalia chuckled, brushing herself off as she stood, stopping for a moment to pick up the gloves and offer them to Fili. "These should do fine for now, but, just don't punch anyone with them, they were in Halcyon's void locker, so they could be capable of anything. It's at least safe to say they aren't volatile to the touch or outputting of great amounts of void energy, Halcyon wouldn't keep them otherwise." She explained.

Urza watched the gloves carefully, slight recognition in her eyes, but whatever they were and when she'd seen them before were beyond her current memory banks.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Fili giggled slightly "Thanks Natalia". Her eyes widened as Natalia got flattened by the boxes, taking a step forward. She was just about to ask if she were okay when she saw she was, breathing a sigh of relief.

Fili took the gloves and slowly out them on, careful as due to what Natalia said. "I promise I won't Natalia, I'll take good care of them." She moved gave Natalia a thank-you hug before stepping back.

Yvlo and Zarine, if they payed attention, could be able to hear a faint, mechanical screech, a mixture between that and a Valkyr's roar.

The duo cared more about trying to leave here, and so did not really notice anything out of the ordinary as they approached the door to a small room with lots of blinking lights and such.

"I will stay here, while you go in to see if that is our target.", Zarine ordered Yvlo, and he nodded before entering the room. Once he entered the room, he was greeted with a rather wide screen, and a few input screens.

"Alright, let's see if any of them is the docking bay doors...". 

Fili giggled slightly "Thanks Natalia". Her eyes widened as Natalia got flattened by the boxes, taking a step forward. She was just about to ask if she were okay when she saw she was, breathing a sigh of relief.

Fili took the gloves and slowly out them on, careful as due to what Natalia said. "I promise I won't Natalia, I'll take good care of them." She moved gave Natalia a thank-you hug before stepping back.

Yvlo and Zarine, if they payed attention, could be able to hear a faint, mechanical screech, a mixture between that and a Valkyr's roar.

The gloves tailored themselves quickly to Fili's hands, going from slightly too large to the correct size, ending seamlessly, fluid like, probably the most comfortable gloves possible to be worn.

As the did this, Urza got a bad case of Deja Vu, but was still unable to identify them.

Natalia clapped her hands together happily and beckoned to Fili, heading towards the door.

"Do you know what kind of music you like? If it's more modern we can look through the shops, but Halcyon has age old relics of data masses, holding the entirety of something called , theytube? Themtube? I don't know, there are quite a few videos catalogued on them." Natalia babbled, talking pretty quickly in her excitement, a great lover of music herself.

Edited by ultimatumcore

While Yvlo was searching through the input screens, he started to see that the screens were flickering, as well as having a static noise that was emitted at a constant frequency. 

"Please don't tell me we're going to have to fight again...", he thought, then hastened his pace to find the controls for the docking bay doors.

Meanwhile, Zarine heard the noise as well, and readied her Burston in case something were to attack them. 

Fili followed after Natalia, the Osprey following, shaking her head as she attempted to tuck her sleeves into the weird gloves.

"I don't. I've only actually listened to one song since I was activated, though I didn't really like that one."

(Edit: OpOsprey, was nerfed)

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Yvlo found the controls to the docking bay doors, and pressed to open them up again. It responded, and the doors were starting to open up.

"Alright, time to go.", he told Zarine over their comm link, and hobbled back out of the room. Then, they started moving towards Yvlo's Liset to escape. 

Yvlo and Zarine turned their heads to find the source of the energy pulses that travelled from behind them, and saw that a Corpus-built robot was emerging. They looked at each other, exchanged one look, and Zarine went to Yvlo, casted Worm Hole, and brought them both to the other end of the portal, running away again.