Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

The gloves, reacting to her attempts, widened at the wrist to allow her to tuck in her sleeves, weaving back to 'normal' once she finished.

"I see..." Natalia said, nodding as she walked, Urza following behind Fili. "If it doesn't bother you to remember it, what song was it?" Natalia asked.

Talvi looked around until he head some kind of gun shots. Paintballs filled with high level strength mixture of onion and pepper spread around Mortem's head. Some of the liquid gas hit Talvi too. "*cough cough cough* God damn... Who the hell use this S#&$?! *cough cough cough* I can't breath" Talvi said. Smell is really strong and the gas will push out the oxygen from the people who are affected. Meaning that Mortem and Talvi will faint on loose of Oxygen soon.

Zarine and Yvlo continued to run away from the now chasing Proxy, firing their weapons every now and then, but the bullets seem to have little to no effect against the Proxy, as it continued to give pursuit, undeterred. Then, Yvlo had a small idea, and while Zarine was supporting him, he used his free hand to litter the hallway behind him with Bounce pads, which he was sure that the Proxy would activate on one of them, and bounce upwards to the ceiling and destroy itself. If not, at least disable it. 

"Now it's Corpus robots, ", he started to talk to himself in his mind, "what the heck have we both done to deserve getting chased by rogue Tenno, the Grineer and the Corpus?". Then, Zarine casted another Worm Hole, and they teleported to the entrance of the docking bay. 

"Hold on for a moment longer.", Zarine told him, then made their final leg towards Yvlo's Liset. 

Fili was quiet, thinking of the song she hadn't liked. She didn't like the quiet, so she filled the air with a rather loud "hum" as she thought. She shook her head.

"I don't remember the name of the song, noone ever mentioned it."

_________

Mortem's head cracked back as it was hjt by the paintballs, him wiping the stuff off his helnet with his sleeve, moving back as to try and avoid the gas cloud.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

*after noticing the both got away, he stood up, waved to the other that seemed to have been standing there and walked through the rift. it popped as he did so and he ran off in search of the other too, he didn't have the urge to fight another man at this point, but a proxy...that was a different story*

A fist came from the dark to hit on Mortem's chest. "RAA!" Familiar shout of the man who lost his brother to the sentients. Came on tie at round 1 with Mortem. "Snikmorder. Aldri. Dø" read on the helmet as it came out of the camouflage. Armour is made from unknown plastic what is non magnetic.

(Norway language words up there means. Assassins. Never. Die)

Fili was quiet for a few seconds, which she didn't ljke, when she was asked about the one song she'd heard and.not liked. "

_________

-Snip-

((I honestly don't know how to respond to that.)) ((Also, Revel, it doesn't matter whether or not the warframe is magnetic, we already know that Mag polarizes enemies' bones while using crush, so if anything your character is less armored for no reason.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

OOC:

(OOC: Also, Renegade, will oost in response in like two hours. I thought I left a post before I exited the door this morning but I must have never clicked the button to post, and I can't really rekember what I wrote, so I'll hit post when I get home)

How could you forget? Sacrilege!

Just joking. Take your time. There is no need to rush your reply.

Fili was quiet, thinking of the song she hadn't liked. She didn't like the quiet, so she filled the air with a rather loud "hum" as she thought. She shook her head.

"I don't remember the name of the song, noone ever mentioned it."

_________

Mortem's head cracked back as it was hjt by the paintballs, him wiping the stuff off his helnet with his sleeve, moving back as to try and avoid the gas cloud.

"Okay, that's okay. We can just get you some samples to see what you do like," she reasoned, looking around for a music store,

"If you're really into music, we could get you an instrument that you could play, that way you could make your own music, and it would stay with you forever." She offered, smiling.

The Proxy was fast, catching up quickly. Activating one of the bounce pads, it responded by flipping in the air, launching itself off the ceiling, flipping and continue its chase.

The Proxy was that of a Zanuka model, though it missed it's tail and was for the majority red and cyan, possessing a modified Baset helm as it's head. Its claws were long and sharp, its back housing an Opticor.

It had the duo in its sight, roaring, a ripline originating from its mouth and catching Zarine's back, the Proxy both snapping it's head and body back to launch her backwards, the Proxy moving quickly to try and both intercept and pounce on her.

Argon, seeing his assailant leave, headed quickly for the hanger.

Mortem stumbled back from the lunch, though his shields absorbed it. He looked at his assailant, being able to spot both through his void scanner, which had cleared up enough by now that different sources of energy were now atleast barely viewable.

He began using Shield Polarize to both destroy his enemies whilst recharging his own.

Fili thought again. She didn't hate the idea of having her own instrument. She in fact thought it would be quite cool, not to mention an ice breaker should she attempt to meet new people. And being an android, she could learn to play one easy. In fact, she didn't even need to learn how to play it, all she'd have to do was download a program.

She remembered seeing images from the net sitting around the foliage, playing their instruments whilst the nature of Earth encompassed them, mostly playing guitars or flutes, mostly all New Loka propaganda. Fili didn't hate the New Loka, mostly just feared them, as in what they would do should they see an android like she was.

Fili responded with a smile. "I'd like that, having my own instrument, though I think I'd still need a music player for when I couldn't play it."

The duo had arrived at the bottom of Yvlo's Liset, and were ready to go on. Then, a shot was heard, and Yvlo turned his head to not see Zarine. 

"What the...", he exclaimed, shocked, then turned around to see her being pulled back by the Proxy, with the Proxy ready to catch her while she was in the air. 

"No!".

A Kestrel was thrown from his hand, flying quickly towards the line in order to try and slash it apart. 

Meanwhile, Zarine was busy trying to get the line off her back, fumbling a bit with finding it. 

The Kestrel spun back to Yvlo, and he sheathed it, thanking that his aim was true. He then saw Zarine cast another Worm Hole, and teleported back to him. They then got into the Liset, and Yvlo quickly ordered Al, "Start the ship, now!". 

"Yes, Operator.", he replied, and the Liset took off, and flew out of the hanger and out of the Dome.

(OOC: Well, sorry for that rather short fight scene with the Proxy. Anyways, the three of them [Zephyr, Yvlo and Zarine] will be back at Crashed Pod). 

The Proxy watched helplessly as the Liset sped away, waiting for it to go fully out of view to lay down on the ground. The energy pulses returned, slowly shifting the machine out of existence, electrical disturbances bouncing in its wake.

On the far reaches of the system, two scientists bickered.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"That. How it let them escape."

"It was continuing the assault, which it was programmed to do."

"But it was fighting a Nova, it should have known she could escape at a moments notice and acted differently."

"Well, then it looks like we just found a bug."

"Damn right we did, and it cost us the mission."

"It is only a prototype, and this was supposed to be a test. We just found one of the kinks that, in my book, is a success. Argon is too smart to care for the escaped targets. It wasn't even a mission for his cause, but just an errand for that ugly leech that's kept around here. He ordered it here as a test. It was tested. We found a bug. We can fix that's improve it. Make it deadlier, so when it really is in a mission, it won't make the same mistake and fail."

Argon got the message from command saying that the duo had escaped and since he was at the hanger, headed straight for his own Liset boarding it. Knowing that Mortem's not far off ship would be too open on its own, and in this situation, he relayed his concerns to Mortem, who wirelessly called the ship to depart, it's engines flaring, the ship blasting off and cloaking before the hanger gates could be closed. Mortem could take the Rifter back. No biggie.

The one who might not make it back, however, was Alp. Argon could tell that the man was using one of Mortem's frames, his HUD always alerted him to such things, installed due to the assassin's habit of switching frames too often. Since he had the comm codes for every one of Motem's frames, he sent a message to that particular Volt.

"The targets escaped, but if you'd wish to do that yourself you'd have better be quick. Meet me at the sect location." Argon sent his coordinates and waited, the Liset's engines flaring and ready to lurche the machine into the emptiness of space.

Alp received a message from the other Vauban, informing him of his target's escape.

"That was rather long-winded to catch one target. And then we failed.", he simply thought, before running off towards the location that the other Vauban had set in the HUD of the Warframe he was wearing. 

((OOC: Now I am seriously upset. I have a fewer and I would like to be on work than sick... Worst thing is that my muscles are time to time in some pain... Man I wish I would have one window to break now when I am upset. Anyway this will mean that I can pop up on RP a bit more than usual but I don't count this as win win situation. I more count this I loose and you guys slightly win on that. I am more aware of what's going in here))

Dalagan threw Bolas at Mortem one towards his feet and one towards his hands. "*cough cough cough* What the hell is going on?" Talvi asked after coughing few times because of strong gas mix of pepper and onion to suppress his capabilities to get oxygen.

((OOC: The bolas are usually made from Rope and rocks... Magnetic powers shouldn't not have anything against it. Yeah I should have mentioned that the these Bolas are made from rubidium or from material that is not metal but weights a lot))