Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

As Mortem stopped the bolas he should see a flashbang without pin. Dalagan raised his middle finger. "See you later. My friends will deal with you" Dalagan said as flashbang blasted wide open blinding everybody in the area on effect. Dalagan picked up Talvi and took him to safety "We have one more man to deal with" Dalagan said.

((OOC: Wait isn't Zephyr suppose to be resting on the hospital room))

Edited by Revel72

The hangar where Argon and Alpha are locked down. "How nice of you to come play with my tools young man" Garoy said as the hangar doors were sealed and they received shielding and extra layers of metal to defend it. To hangar where Argon and Alpha are rushed in few soldiers including an Ember and Nyx Prime.

OOC:

((OOC: Wait isn't Zephyr suppose to be resting on the hospital room))

Thing is, Yvlo, Zarine and Limbo brought her out as they all were in danger (when Limbo sensed it). So now, Zephyr has been transferred to Yvlo's Liset, and now Zephyr, Yvlo and Zarine are all in Yvlo's Liset, flying around Earth. 

As Argon started hacking he should notice that Garoy was countering his hacking. "Game on then" Garoy sighed. It will take time to guards and their friends will get to the place. "What's that?" Garoy asked through communications. "We have grineer swarming the hangars at other hangars. We need to suppress them" Somebody replied. "Son of a *****" Garoy said.

"Stop the hacking. I just can not open the door now. If I open it. Grineer galleon will put a shot in here" Garoy said "This is Marshal Ingron. Assist us on repulsing the attack and we will strongly consider pardoning your crimes in here" Ingron said. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" Garoy shouted "More important is to keep civilians safe than punishing the ones who have offended the law. Consider carefully. We can not open the doors since Grineer will be running around the Dome to conquer it" Ingron said.

Meanwhile.

"I think we should consider repelling the attack first or at least hold them off so the civilians can be evacuated safely" Estalle said "Was thinking about the same. Come on let's go" Nithana said as they turned around with the guards.

The doors to dome opened but not outside of it. A Grineer galleon shot drummed at the hangar door where Argon's ship is. "These grineers really are god damn stubborn" Garoy said as he was focusing keeping the hack counter program online and using energy plates to defend Dome not to take so much damage. "Just keep them off... We really could use Pilot now though" Ingron said "*sigh* Sadly yes he is away right now" Garoy said "I know. I might call him soon" Ingron said.

Argon nodded, staying calm despite the firing from outside. Alp would see his vision go wonky as he was slowly pulled into th rift, the pulses of wnergy causing the ship to land and shutdown, causing the duo to be encased in darkness. Argon's voice would have been distorted as part of the rift.

"You will he delivered straight back to Earth, returned to the location where you first approached and met Kar Tinjer." Argon had left out the part saying how Alp would first be directed to the secret station where he would then be directed back to. Earth, as at that point he would be too far into the rift to notice.

After a while Grineer were repelled. Dalagan departed to Earth too but without his special armor "I need a warframe... Soon or there even my own blood might be spilled on the ground" Dalagan said as he went after Zephyr. Cannon bot returned to refill ammunition and power source. Talvi was attended by Mihya and Mirage. "Hell that liquid gas was so strong" Talvi said "It is meant to paralyze so no wonder. More than thousands of years old invention. I wonder why Dalagan used it" Mirage said.

"I don't know but I hope nobody will not get shot by that weapon. Good lord it was disgusting" Talvi said. "Be glad that you didn't die because of it" Mihya said as stroke Talvi's cheek. Meanwhile Tiandra went to look for Eva so she would talk with her and Regalle was waiting Talvi to come out of the patient room or that he will be allowed to get inside.

The Proxy was fast, catching up quickly. Activating one of the bounce pads, it responded by flipping in the air, launching itself off the ceiling, flipping and continue its chase.

The Proxy was that of a Zanuka model, though it missed it's tail and was for the majority red and cyan, possessing a modified Baset helm as it's head. Its claws were long and sharp, its back housing an Opticor.

It had the duo in its sight, roaring, a ripline originating from its mouth and catching Zarine's back, the Proxy both snapping it's head and body back to launch her backwards, the Proxy moving quickly to try and both intercept and pounce on her.

Argon, seeing his assailant leave, headed quickly for the hanger.

Mortem stumbled back from the lunch, though his shields absorbed it. He looked at his assailant, being able to spot both through his void scanner, which had cleared up enough by now that different sources of energy were now atleast barely viewable.

He began using Shield Polarize to both destroy his enemies whilst recharging his own.

Fili thought again. She didn't hate the idea of having her own instrument. She in fact thought it would be quite cool, not to mention an ice breaker should she attempt to meet new people. And being an android, she could learn to play one easy. In fact, she didn't even need to learn how to play it, all she'd have to do was download a program.

She remembered seeing images from the net sitting around the foliage, playing their instruments whilst the nature of Earth encompassed them, mostly playing guitars or flutes, mostly all New Loka propaganda. Fili didn't hate the New Loka, mostly just feared them, as in what they would do should they see an android like she was.

Fili responded with a smile. "I'd like that, having my own instrument, though I think I'd still need a music player for when I couldn't play it."

Finding an electronics store, Urza pointed it out, and NAtaliA thanked her, heading in that direction,

"C'mon let's go, they probably have some sort of music player and headphones in here." She offered and Urza nodded, following, if somewhat more slowly so as to stay near Fili.

((Once they get in the store it's up to you what kind of music player and headphones they get.

"Well Talvi would like to see her love after getting beaten up. Besides I might know after all these what you might want to see as reward. Not what Regalle offered" Tiandra said "You can come too young lady. I can see that you two have strong bond even if you are completely different" Tiandra said.

"This is just a meeting Lisa... Everything is alright. Or do you have something against Talvi who is your sister's boyfriend?" Tiandra asked as stroke top of Lisa's head and gave a kiss on her forehead. Lisa should become known of Tiandra and what she is. An Orokin.

They arrived to door of the room where Talvi is. Regalle watched on Eva and Tiandra then looked at the door "Mihya and Mirage has already left" Regalle said "So you decided to wait for me and Eva?" Tiandra asked "Yes" Regalle said. "Let's go inside then" Tiandra said they entered to room Talvi looked quickly to direction doesn't have warframe and there is tight swathe wrapped around his belly, back and sides. "..." Talvi just stood quiet.

"I am fine but my self confidence has taken a hit like what Alad V and Storm did to you" Talvi said as turned back on the group Tiandra whispered to Eva "He doesn't hate you... He is just frustrated about loosing a fight" Tiandra whispered. "Come on son. You have lost by a sentient few times how can this defeat be such a hit?" Regalle asked "Give me a break. I don't want to talk about that" Talvi said.

"Actually I said sentient. Those god damn things from Old war. Believe me they are something what you don't want to meet at all" Regalle said Talvi still stood quiet. "Eva we are incapable to cheer him up. I think you might be since you are his girlfriend but don't think that you being woman will work" Tiandra whispered to Eva and walked out with Regalle.