Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I dunno, maybe she felt it was appropriate, it's definitely more revealing, and she doesn't have to worry about the heavy warframe in her way." Halcyon hypothesized, "Either way, just becareful, Natalia would die if you got hurt, and, as formidable as Omega is, he won't be able to withstand something big for very long. Omega, you've got your orders, lead her to my Liset and direct Delta to Urza's location, Beta, with me." Halcyon added, proceeding out of the room, the now darkness Beta following at his heels.

Though Natalia was unable to move, tears were coming from her eyes, and her compassionate side responded, evidently being the side of her currently in control,

"What did I do? Why are you doing this?" She asked, searching for what she might've done, other than fall asleep, other than purge Fili's most antagonistic AI. Her distorted mind worked together a thought, piece by piece, like a puzzle, "Y-your strength, you aren't Fili, are you..." She said, more a statement than a question.

Fili watched as Halcyon left, not sure exactly sure what he meant by the Warframe being more revealing, or why Urza would want a Warframe like that, relaying this question to Thalia in her mind.

Meanwhile she looked to Omega in the room. She walked towards him with a smile, giving him a wave.

"Hi Omega."

Fili said nothing, stepping back, lowering her hand after she finished taking what she wanted. She looked at her gloved hand curiously, the hand forming skin and flesh, shifting through the many Warframe hands, several gloves of many different colours and fabrics before returning back tot he original.

Natalia's nanites would still be locked, a mental block placed inside inside her that would prevent both wireless communication and any ability to regain control.

Hard to say, really. Thalia said in response to Fili's curiosity, I'm not sure why Urza chose it, but I do know what Halcyon meant be revealing, his statement probably had something to do with just how skin tight that warframe is, if I'm correct. Thalia continued, still looking at some things from the dome's library, she'd read all the books, but it helped her think.

Natalia was struggling to move, to scream, to do anything, giving up when she realized just how much she couldn't.

Halcyon approached the room he'd gotten for Natalia, and knocked on the door, eight crips knocks, spaced differently so Natalia would know it was him.

FIli heard the knock, knowing who it was based off Natalia's memories. She both thought and acted quickly, her mind processing a plan in well under a second, her body acting immediately after.

Fighting Halcyon would be ill advised, and cause alert of her existence. Attempting to leave undetected would also be a distinct possibility, but might risk Natalia being discovered too early, freed and again causing alert of her existence. 

She moved quickly and quietly, the soles of her feet transforming into a softer material, designed for a lack of noise creation. She grabbed Natalia and carried her without any effort, placing her carefully in a closet knowing that Halcyon wouldn't check there. Closing and locking she crushed the key into a fine powder, absorbing said powder for nanite material.

Walking towards the door, shape shifting soundlessly, turning into Natalia down to every last detail, wearing exactly as her the moment she went to sleep, now making audible footsteps.

She opened the door with a yawn, her face that of someone who just woke up. "Hey" she said sleepily.

Omega nodded to Fili,

"Shall we go?" He asked, magnetically opening the door.

Filitous would see Halcyon back a couple steps, about to direct Beta to break down the door, he stopped, nodding to Filitous with a "hello."

"Just wake up?" He asked, patting Beta on the shoulder to put him at standby, "Turns out Urza did nothing but upgrade Beta, but I'll be going to see exactly who installed some malware on him. But for that I'll need Omega, and I just sent him with Fili to check on Urza, so I've cleared some time for rest." He chuckled.

Fili nodded. "You want to take my ship? Or is there another ship you want to take?" she asked.

Filitous raised her eyebrow to Beta, saying "Yeah" to Halcyon's question of her waking. Her eyes widened slightly when he said Fili went to Earth, but went back to normal straight after when her thoughts registered as Omega being with her. She nodded. "Okay, if Omega is with her"

She raised her eyebrow. "Since when do you rest?" she said jokingly.

"Delta has a lock on Urza's current location, it would be more efficient to take Halcyon's Liset, as Halcyon ordered." Omega responded, looking back to Fili as he spoke.

"Since I got you back." Halcyon responded, poking her and heading into the room, "You get so much more attached to people and places... It makes it so much harder for me to Erase myself and appear again somewhere else." He chuckled, flopping backwards onto the bed.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Fili nodded gain, slightly embarrassed and blushing that she'd forgot. "Okay. Uh, lead the way, since I don't know where his Liset is."

She was surprised at Halcyon's poke, closing the door before turning back towards him, watching as he flopped onto the bed. "And since when did you get so touchy? Who are you and what've you done with Halcyon?" she joked again, grinning.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Omega nodded, leading the way.

"Mmm, I dunno, I actually thought you'd be glad that I'm relaxing around you. It's really occurred to me recently that I could honestly lose you again, not from you dying or anything, but, all this void crap going on, every time I mess with it, I'm worried I'll drop myself halfway across the origin system, it would suck to appear somewhere backwards in time." He said, "I suddenly figure it's a good idea to slow down and smell the roses."

Edited by ultimatumcore

Fili followed Omega, observing the egg as she walked, the Osprey seemingly doing the same. "How are you doing?" she asked after a bit, aiming to break the silence.

Filitous walked to the bed, sitting down on it, next to Halcyon. "Well, there arn't very many roses left to smell, so what are you going to do?"

((Coulda sworn I replied yesterday. Crap, now I have to type it all out again.))

Omega looked at Fili, not slowing down,

"Do you mean to inquire so as to my structural integrity?" He asked.

"I'll probably rest for a little first, and then I might head to the library, read a book or two, and then I could try finding that ancient Frost, he might have some training for the new and improved Frost abilities, he marked you as well didn't he? Yea, then you should probably be there for those, I'll message you if I find him." Halcyon offered.

"It was...relatively uneventful, considering I have not had reason to use deadly force, and considering Beta simply had some sound distortion and aggressiveness malware installed, this causes him to slightly lose control despite one of his primary objectives being to not kill any tenno." Omega responded, floating through a door into the hangar.

Halcyon closed his eyes, seemingly dropping into sleep, despite an inability to do so.

"Okay" Fili said. She looked down at the Osprey, signaling it wanted release through little puffs from its jets. She watched as the Osprey flew closer to Omega, still looking at it.

Filitous silently went to the couch and layed there, falling into the equivalent of sleep as her mind organised it's contents.

Pilot and Mirage came in to observatory. Pilot closed the door and went to look at the stars, moon of the Earth and Earth itself. "I was on Orcus Relay when somebody asked from me. What am I? It was a question what I couldn't answer on and here is the reason" Pilot said and turned to Mirage taking off his helmet. Mirage was astonished. Pilot has his eyes back. "How?" Mirage asked "A Nyx took opportunity to turn me in to a Tenno and on side of Lotus" Pilot said.

"Technocyte reconstructed your eyes... That is... Astonishing... Do you see well? Colors and at good distance?" Mirage asked "I see the world just as well before they got popped by Saryn using whatever she used on my eyes. I have to say. I missed the colors of the world" Pilot said Mirage was really happy and really wanted to be with Pilot but hid her happiness. "So what will you do then?" Mirage asked.

"Okay" Fili said. She looked down at the Osprey, signaling it wanted release through little puffs from its jets. She watched as the Osprey flew closer to Omega, still looking at it.

Filitous silently went to the couch and layed there, falling into the equivalent of sleep as her mind organised it's contents.

Omega stopped before Halcyon's slightly larger than normal Liset, the back ramp opening to allow entrance to the sentinel and Fili,

"Right this way, Origin." Omega said, nodding towards the ship.

"S#&$." Omega said, witha a voice not his own. He magnetically picked up Fili and tossed her into the Liset, letting out a pulse of magnetism to shoo away the osprey, enough to push, but not destroy, afterwards interfacing with Delta and saying,

"To the rondesvous with all haste, we've been discovered." Omega ordered, and Delta affirmed, the Liset's thrusters activating before they left the ground, launching them towards Earth. Leaving the Osprey behind.

Pilot looked on Mirage after staring that the Earth. "I need to clear my head with something else than talking. I will go to have some winter sports in Earth" Pilot said "Wait" Mirage said and took from grip Pilot's hand. "What about the mission I gave you?" Mirage asked "Mission successfully completed" Pilot said Mirage let go from Pilot's hand "Thanks. It means a lot to me" Mirage said.

"You seem to be bothered. What's downing ya?" Pilot asked "Well... I can not ignore how I have felt about you since you saved me" Mirage said "Ah... I get where the winds blows now" Pilot said "So you have?!" Mirage asked "Difficult to say" Pilot said "Ah... Alright then" Mirage said and Pilot departed to get some stuff for the sports in Earth. Mirage went out of the observatory.

Fili was helpless as she was tossed in like a doll, slamming and skidding across the floor. Luckily her metal cover had not yet been replaced with skin, so it didn't hurt that much. She wore a wide eyed shock all the way through. From her crumbled position on the ground she store at the egg in disbelief, still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"O-omega?"

"Th-thalia? What's happening?"

The Osprey flew back spinning for the air, needing several moments to recover from the magnetic blast. By then, the ship had already gone. It panicked, not knowing what to do, not knowing how to get her back, now knowing what it could do. Getting the only idea that could help, it turned to begin jetting to Natalia's room.

Pilot went to pick up his stuff and then departed towards hangar seeing an osprey jetting towards Lounge. (Now that looks really suspicious) Pilot thought and went after the Osprey to check what this is doing in Dome. It is not illegal to have an Osprey pet but it being alone does raise attention on some of the security. Pilot was barely keeping the pace with the Osprey with the bag with him.

Pilot kept eye on the Osprey from distance behind his back he turned off safe from his high caliber handgun and putted silencer on. He turned on special scanning machine on his helmet to see who are in the apartment. Where Osprey is attempting to get in. He saw what is in there and waited are they going to open the door.

I have no idea... Thalia said, Look around, I'm sure Halcyon keeps some weapons in here...Wait...yea... Thalia said, as she spoke, Omega lifted Fili and pinned her to a wall, however, in sight, they approached a large corpus carrier ship, not quite corvette class, but larger than the escape pods copy's VIPs used.

Halcyon 'woke' his Vectis flipping into his hand, aimed at the door. He quickly stepped forward, pressing the button to open it, getting a quick glimpse of the Osprey as it moved.

((Shifting to crashed pod, the corpus ship is in orbit around Earth.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

The Osprey didn't care about the Vectis, simply glad it managed to find and get the attention on of Halcyon. It moved in the air, right to left, front to back, up and down with the metal wings flapping closed and open. Beeping furiously, it tried to get it's message across using the inly language it knew.

"Halcyon, bad happened, help."

Filitous woke up with a yawn. She observed Halcyon and Osprey for a few moments before getting up and moving next to him.