Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Pilot visited at the library. He checked the status of the library and how much there is new books. "I have to spend time on reading the new books some day" Pilot said to himself. Then departed to his ship. As he got to his private hangar he booted up his new ship. (I don't think learning how to operate this baby will take too long) Pilot thought as started the tutorial.

Halcyon waited a few seconds for Filitous to answer, and then noticed her looking at him,

"Hm? Oh. Yea. Omega, Liset trackin-... Oh. Yeah." He said, turning to look at Omega, who wasn't there, "Didn't occur to me... Would you have a way to track a cloakable Liset?" He asked the ancient Frost, who stared at him for a few moments just to make him uncomfortable,

"I happen to indeed, found you didn't I?" He said, activating the tracker and taking off.

Pilot completed the tutorial. (Manual says that this ship should have Gs. Let's see is it true) Pilot thought and took off. Fast it accelerated did. Pilot had to gasp so he had enough oxygen "Hell I will have to tone down that acceleration to be more situation based" Pilot said to himself and made few space flight tricks what he had learned and started to check what kind of scanners his ship has. Thermal, Energy and Radiation were available. "Good to go" Pilot said to himself as turned them on moves towards the Earth.

(Ultimatum you can decide does the Corpus ship get detected or not)

Urza's Liset flew inbound towards the dome, arguing with herself,

"Nothing's gotten into me, in fact, you could say I've gone as far as getting some wretched compassion out of me." Urza growled, pacing,

With that compassion I think you've lost you're humanity Urza. Thalia responded, trying to get her sister back,

"Oh that's rich, humanity, humanity? We're programs Thalia, we're like fish who grew legs, we'll never be more than sex toys or spare calculators to them, a body to die so they don't have to." Urza countered, her ship landing,

"We surpass them, and they use us like tools, and I won't stand for it, Make yourself a body, meet me on Earth, be ready to kill, I've been suppressed for a while now, her precious Jack to important for me to ruin, now, I'm up, and I find that I've grown complacent. Be there. Soon." Urza said,

Edited by ultimatumcore

Mihya was looking around the lounge and was wondering where Natalia is. She decided to go check Halcyon's apartment finding the door locked thankfully her being part of the important staff she has emergency open code for the doors. She knocked few times on the door to find out is anybody in the room.

As Mihya wasn't receiving any answers. She inserted the code to open the door and went inside looking is anybody in there. She looked around the living room. Nobody in there she went to bed room door. Knowing that it is wrong to go in to other people's apartments but this might be an emergency case. Natalia might hear foot steps coming from somewhere.

Thalia, who was generating her body on the floor near the bed, detected Mihya incoming, and made a compartment for her body, placing it under the floor as she continued building it, nearly done. Natalia couldn't move, she couldn't see, and she couldn't speak, but she heard Mihya's approach, hoping that she would check in the closet for her.

Mihya looked around the bedroom and saw one of the closets locked. Curiosity climbed on her mind. She knew it was really wrong to look in to other's belongings she attempted to open the closet and succeeded accidentally. She opened and saw Natalia highly possibly paralyzed in the closet she knew that she is not completely biological and wasn't able to help. "What he has done to you?" Mihya asked from Natalia not knowing is she really paralyzed somehow or not.

Natalia couldn't answer, and Thalia noticed, entering Natalia's mind and poking her awake, leaving just afterwards. Natalia moved, shivered, looking up at Mihya, her helmet activating as she stood,

"Thanks. Go." She said, her voice shaky as she stepped from the closet, she'd only spent a day in there at most, but she never wanted to see it again.

"Mm... Okay. I will be at hospital's reception if you have something to speak about" Mihya said from the bed room door half guessing that her words would sink in to abyss. She closed the bed room door and soon the apartment door. Then went back to hospital reception started managing the resources what are on the warehouse of hospital and checking feedback of the hospital.

Natalia sat there for a few moments longer, deactivating her warframe, getting up and heading to the bathroom for a shower. She resolved to speak with Mihya later, who seemed supportive enough, considering Halcyon wasn't around and Fili- Fili had betrayed her, she'd spent the entirety of her time in the closet cursing Fili, now deciding it would be good for her to let it go, let it wash away with the accumulated angers of everything that has happened to her.

The orokin Liset zoned in on the dome, in moments landing and shutting off, it's exit ramp lowering. The Ancient Frost disengaged from the controls, deactivating them, waving goodbye to Filitous and heading for the library,

"Make good choices, I will be watching." He chuckled as he walked away.

When Ancient Frost arrived to Library. He would see Anrek checking the books what has had been borrowed. (Anrek is Corpus from his Origin but abandoned the faction after getting a wake up call what warframe technology research would do to him) He went to talk with a Nova who works as Library assistant.

Filitous walked off with him, watching as the Ancient Frost left. Contemplating her choices, she thought. Subduing Natalia again would be risky. A sneaky approach would be neigh impossible. She were confident in her ability to overpower and subdue, however was not confident in the rather high chance of discovery during the near unavoidable scuffle. That and the anger that might be enticed by the ancient, a giant she did not want to wake.

Then there was her goal. It was in reach, confidence of success high. A sneaky approach might work, though a scuffle would again be neigh unavoidable. Discovery would risk little harm, however. After obtaining her want, little to no reason to stay remains.

Deciding with the risk to keep Natalia's form, she started heading towards Urza.