Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((My bad? Whatev, it's fine with me if you need to disappear for a while. I definitely wouldn't be able to complain.))

The being nodded,

"Then you may go." They said simply. "For this block houses only us. The quadrillion a formed, made to be stored. Each containing it's own thought process. It's own beliefs. That is the purpose of this construct. To protect us. Whether it be from outsiders. Or ourselves." It explained. "Though, if you wish. You could prove your worth. Find the key. And we will be yours to command."

"Only that the key would be the only one who ever showed an inkling of love for our creator. Ideally the blood would be the entirety of his body, though it could more likely be understood that it is his care for our creator that is wanted. It is unclear, and the riddle itself was lost in the ages war of our people. We wish to be free of this cage, but many do not. They are afraid, and in the time we have been speaking to you, they have rallied, and they are coming to attack. However, those before you will work to retrieve the riddle itself." The being said, glowing slightly brighter, a spot on it's face glowing red as it spoke.

"They come. We will be an envoy, we will find you, but do not return here without the key." It said, now breaking apart and reintegrating into the ground as some of the nanites around Fili activated, filling the cavern with more red light, revealing the way back out, but indicating that they were soon going to attack.

Fili would easily be able to get out in time, and the nanites would recede and deactivate.

Halcyon found the necessary person and rented a room, handing the ancient frost the key and allowing him to head to the room. Upon entering it, he would lead Serena to the bed, where she fell into fitful sleep. Her ancient guardian standing watch.

Natalia wouldn't have known much about Urza's endeavors, though she would know about someone who had had a relationship with Urza. A person on Earth. Known as Jack, wielding a Limbo warframe.

Halcyon, having left the Ancient Frost Prime and his significant other alone together, Natalia by his side, proceeded toward his own room next door. Noticing a slight hesitation from Natalia.

"You alright?" He questioned, his tone far lighter than it normally was, he hadn't been all that at wyive to her lately, and it came across him that she might not be feeling all that well.

"I just, wanted to talk to you about something, other than those two..." She said and paused, "You haven't noticed me acting strange for the a while? Just genuinely weird? Cold hearted?" She asked, and Halcyon shook his head,

"You've been as always, why do you ask?" He responded, and she looked down, slightly dejected.

"I'd kind of hoped you would've been able to tell the difference between us..." She whispered, and Halcyon didn't know what to say, only able to come up with a

"What?"

Fili, she paralyzed me, and left me in the closet of that room. I don't know why, or how. I just can't believe she would do that..." Natalia managed before she started to cry into his warframe,

"Natalia." Halcyon murmured after a moment. "Fili died. The watcher, he just appeared out of no where and ran her through. I'm sorry." He said, and Natalia froze.

"Fili? Our Fili? Not a Filitous that looked like me?" She questioned, frantic.

"Yes." Halcyon delivered the word grimly, finality echoing from his voice. Several emotions hit Natalia one after another, each with the force of a freight train. Relief that Fili hadn't betrayed her, surprise and confusion to there being more than one Fili, and then grief at Fili dying. She looked up at Halcyon, unable to come up with something to say, but she didn't need to say anything, as he leaned down slightly and hugged her so she could cry on his shoulder. Which she did, feverishly, until eventually she tired out, and Halcyon placed her to sleep in the bed leaving Zeta to guard the bed and deploying Omega to repair the closet. Zeta stood at attention outside the door, waiting for orders, Dual Zorens magnetically latched to his back.

"No one gets in but me. If there's an intruder via another entrance, leave no survivors." He ordered, and Zeta's blank face nodded. Halcyon himself headed toward the library, intending to research these "hybrarians" he was going to commit mass genocide upon.

A single Tenno slowly approached the building. A Valykr, colored tan and red, a Bastet helmet in place of the armor's standard visage, a Tipedo on her back, and the cloth of a Yomo Sydana underneath, as well as the collar for an Asa sydana that never left the Tenno's side carefully attached to her hip. Her frame had quite a few scratches and scars along the armor, though she wouldn't be able to tell anyone any of their origins, aside from a single cut running across the forehead of her helmet. Though the cut had clearly been repaired, it was easy to tell that it was deep, no doubt having reached the skin underneath in the past.

The amnesiac Tenno knew only her name and the past events of a single mission as of late. The rest was lost to her completely. Though she knows that a Library would have no reason to have records of her, maybe reading over the past events of anything would somehow jog her memory. She could hope, but it was no guarantee, and she knew that. But, she really had nothing else to do, and it at least was able to take up her infinitely available time.

She continued on through the entrance doors, head slowly scanning over the various bits of the new environment to take in the details. With the loss of her memory came another new interest in just observation, taking in the details of her surroundings, mostly to just occupy her time, but also because almost everything was new to her, making a simple walk through a station quite an experience now and again.

First thing what Terra sees is information station where a human male is writing down notes as a Mirage wearing Tenno says to him what he needs to write down. As they seems to be part of the people who have had been hired to work. They can be disturbed if something is required. Behind the small desk circle is big shelves of books what has had been categorized by their first letter on the name.

First thing what Terra sees is information station where a human male is writing down notes as a Mirage wearing Tenno says to him what he needs to write down. As they seems to be part of the people who have had been hired to work. They can be disturbed if something is required. Behind the small desk circle is big shelves of books what has had been categorized by their first letter on the name.

She stopped along her path and looked at the desk, curious as to what the two were doing. She could definitely identify that the Mirage was a Warframe, simply by instinct. However, she had no idea which Frame it was, nor what its title was. Not that it much mattered in the presence of a stranger. 

She eventually took the time to approach, unsure of what she needed to do to access anything within the building, but she had gotten in trouble before for just wandering in without a word. Best not to cause a stir once more, especially in a place that's actually properly armed

Mirage noticed Terra coming in but decided not to bother her man noticed Terra too but got back to work. In the library are working some Tenno and humans. Two workers are having quite heated up conversation. "Sure the warframes are sturdy but there is no way any warframe would survive full sized war" man said. "We are capable to war much as anyone else" Rhino said. "You are just jealous when you can not do anything about it" Rhino said.

"It is true just letting you know that there is plenty of options. And Lotus would never put anybody of you on those fields" man said "Don't drag her to this conversation. Who knows what she thinks" Rhino said "True but I think she wouldn't risk to loose any of you on those fields. I bet you just don't want to accept truth" man said "Many of my kind dies out there. You do not know anything about loosing somebody" Rhino said.

"Oh really!? I lost my home and granddad and grandmother! You here don't know anything about loosing somebody" man said.

Mirage noticed Terra coming in but decided not to bother her man noticed Terra too but got back to work. In the library are working some Tenno and humans. Two workers are having quite heated up conversation. "Sure the warframes are sturdy but there is no way any warframe would survive full sized war" man said. "We are capable to war much as anyone else" Rhino said. "You are just jealous when you can not do anything about it" Rhino said.

"It is true just letting you know that there is plenty of options. And Lotus would never put anybody of you on those fields" man said "Don't drag her to this conversation. Who knows what she thinks" Rhino said "True but I think she wouldn't risk to loose any of you on those fields. I bet you just don't want to accept truth" man said "Many of my kind dies out there. You do not know anything about loosing somebody" Rhino said.

"Oh really!? I lost my home and granddad and grandmother! You here don't know anything about loosing somebody" man said.

Terra let out a soft groan as she listened to the two. "Everyone...Experiences...Loss...Differently..." She said softly in her scratchy, strained voice as she decided to continue onward. Such arguments were pointless in her mind. Everyone thought one thing, or another, but the only loss that Terra could actually contribute would be the loss of her memory, the Tenno having forgotten everything about herself aside from her own name, abilities, and weapon proficiency. 

"Well that is correct" both man and Rhino said. "I guess I should say that I am glad that mercenary got there to get me out" human said "Who?" Rhino asked as got back to putting books back where they belongs with the man. "I don't know. I only saw a lot of bodies with hole on the forehead" man said. "Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda that man puts out head shot in less than second. Well I can say that you had correct man to get you out of that hell hole" Rhino said. "You are right on that. Although dodging an about to be angry Valkyr is like dodging a bullet" man said.

"Highly depends on person" Rhino said "True" man said. Terra finds recent events section where is only few books where have had been written all the operations what Tenno has had been through.

"Well that is correct" both man and Rhino said. "I guess I should say that I am glad that mercenary got there to get me out" human said "Who?" Rhino asked as got back to putting books back where they belongs with the man. "I don't know. I only saw a lot of bodies with hole on the forehead" man said. "Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda that man puts out head shot in less than second. Well I can say that you had correct man to get you out of that hell hole" Rhino said. "You are right on that. Although dodging an about to be angry Valkyr is like dodging a bullet" man said.

"Highly depends on person" Rhino said "True" man said. Terra finds recent events section where is only few books where have had been written all the operations what Tenno has had been through.

Terra carefully reads over the books she finds her way across, not much paying attention to the comment about how Valkyrs are dangerous when they're dangerous...Though, she wouldn't technically disagree, as it was pretty true. Here eyes scanned the various mission participant names, hoping she would recognize some of them. She didn't quite see one with her name, or the trio of Frames that were used for the last missions she can remember. The it hit her that there was no one to actually submit a report on what they did...Her friend had been killed, and the Ash was someone that neither of them know. With her being nearly killed and needing treatment to actually remember what happened on the mission...The mission would be unlisted due to the inability of any of them to get it written down

Her fist clenched lightly in anger. She could feel her energy starting to flow, but she quickly dismissed it with a scratchy sigh. Though she could remember the mission now, submitting a report this late would be completely useless and a waste of time.

Slingstone, arid fear and all other operations are there. Terra would find somekind of bracelet on the table used to get access in Tenno section of library. There is major event book on the table and it explains Gravidus Dilemma.

Slingstone, arid fear and all other operations are there. Terra would find somekind of bracelet on the table used to get access in Tenno section of library. There is major event book on the table and it explains Gravidus Dilemma.

Terra, out of pure curiosity, picked up the bracelet and looked it over in interest, the Tenno not at all knowing that it was an access item. She just figured someone had lost it, and thought it was best to leave it where it lay. It's more likely to be found by its owner in that way. She turned her head and noticed the book on the table, curiously moving forward to open it up "Mmh...?"

Terra, out of pure curiosity, picked up the bracelet and looked it over in interest, the Tenno not at all knowing that it was an access item. She just figured someone had lost it, and thought it was best to leave it where it lay. It's more likely to be found by its owner in that way. She turned her head and noticed on the table, curiously moving forward to open it up "Mmh...?"

Book contains a lot of information about the Corpus side of the war. It is mostly opinion text by Anrek current head master of library. There was not yet known information how Corpus saw this event of war being. Anrek saw this war as a sign that there is no more reasons to have major contacts with Corpus. Rest of the book told about how it ended and how Tenno was born by Alad V's heart less and soul less experiments on just uncovered Tenno.

artorias: *wakes up in the library * god my head (black instead of the white on his warframe)

"Get up you drunk rat!" A Nova nagged. "Look what kind of mess you made while you was under effects of alcohol" Nova said. There is books all over the floor and Nova doesn't look happy. Edited by Revel72

Book contains a lot of information about the Corpus side of the war. It is mostly opinion text by Anrek current head master of library. There was not yet known information how Corpus saw this event of war being. Anrek saw this war as a sign that there is no more reasons to have major contacts with Corpus. Rest of the book told about how it ended and how Tenno was born by Alad V's heart less and soul less experiments on just uncovered Tenno.

"Rrh..." She growls in her raspy voice, the information, though welcome, wasn't exactly something she enjoyed to read. Such needless cruelty and sadistic testings for who knows what reasons. She let out a sigh and opted to close the book instead of reading on. She knew better than to read on something that caused her head to boil. She could already start to feel the energy flowing, but was able to quickly stop it.

Terra wasn't quite sure what to do with herself now. She could keep reading, sure, but, she couldn't quite think of a reason to continue at the moment

Halcyon, still thinking about something that was bothering him, stepped into the library, privately making note of the drunkard tenno and annoying nova, not giving them a second glance as he perused the shelves. Selecting three books, each nameless, but with archaic symbols etched into their covers. The words within written in a language that would mean nothing to anyone other than the same person who just found them.

Nearby is some books about all warframes what currently has had been uncovered though currently there is one more warframe in existence but yet there is none of them seen right now.

Terra finds quite a bit of relief in finding a Warframe database and quickly starts reading. It was embarrassing when she encountered other Tenno, and was only able to remember a meager 3 our of the bookfulls there were nowadays. She decides to actually sit down and begin reading over and bringing back her memories on other Frames that now wandered the world. She had heard word of new Frames being discovered recently as well, but...She would never chime into those conversations, since she wouldn't know which of them is true.

From Ash to Zephyr all of the warframes was in the book except there is one missing though there reads. "More uncovered soon. Go speak to Library's head master if there is any questions. Or you can try to find Lotus or one of the members of Tenno Guardians Tenno group who are some of the best who can be find on using their own warframes. You can find names of the members of the group in book called 'Will of Freedom' Good luck, Stay alive and remember. Fallen must be remembered but this must not disturb our travel to future what we make to ourselves"

"So we are called TG now... Your thoughts?" somebody spoke "It is just a name to distract those who we don't want and attract attention of those who needs us" another voice said both of the sounds like males.