Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Talvi needed to think for a while gave kiss to Valkyr "Valleria how does it sound?" Talvi asked as Garoy walked to cockpit "I think you are following heart of yours too much. You need to follow your sense too" Talvi said and scolded Valkyr's forehead leaving the trail of chill.

Talvi scolded Valleria's cheek and blinked his eyes slowly. Released a gasp and Valleria was able to see that Talvi was less on guard "Have you ever thought what kind of pain is hidden in love and the fear?" Talvi asked "Do you see yourself be ready to confront then?" Talvi finished as pressed his forehead on Valleria's forehead.

Talvi felt that Valleria's aura was changing even brighter "There ain't going to be anything to be worried about Valleria. We all change. Now it is your turn to decide" Talvi said as smiled lightly "You are becoming a person before all of the dark things you have gone through" Talvi said.

Talvi was taken by the words. This French maid has given herself to him. He had to think quickly "Valleria do not decide too quickly everything requires its time and I need more time to make sure to uncover few things before I can be sure. I am being now caught middle of three nice persons. Rose, You and person named by Two also known as Ashtara. It will be difficult to me to choose with who I stand with. Valleria don't worry. I will need to test Ashtara and her sister and deliver justice about what they have done" Talvi said.

"Do not think about past what you don't want watch on. What do you think? If Garoy finds out the look what Valkyr warframe used to have. Would you take it?" Talvi replied and laid his hand slowly on below Valleria's throat. "Darkness can be repelled but it will always stay with you as long you choose so" Talvi said and scolded her cheek what he had to listen Valleria's heart.

Talvi pressed lightly his hand on side of Valleria's head massaged it slightly. He thought a moment how to continue keep Valleria calm and not thinking bad things. He changed angle of his head and looked on her eyes directly. He was able to see what she has gone through.

Talvi continued the massage and scolded her forehead "You are a strong person and that is something that can not be ignored at all" Talvi said as hugged her with both hands still looked her in the eyes. To see what she might say back to him.

Talvi started to think that Valleria is just trying trick him. Talvi started to expect that Valleria is being controlled remotely or she is brainwashed "Would you like to hear about the Dome more and securities and how they work?" Talvi asked throwing a bait.

(Hmm... I will need to ask Mirage to do a cortex scan) Talvi thought "Sadly yes I do not know anything about them but I do know who is responsible of them" Talvi said "When we will be at Dome I can introduce you to that person" Talvi finished and massaged her head with his finger tips.

(Hmm... Maybe...) Talvi thought and sent message through his warframe to her sister (Let's see who you really are or are you being controlled in long shot or short shot) Talvi thought as continued the massage then sent message to Mirage to prepare for cortex scan for Valkyr what he has given name Valleria. "You are nice person Valleria about ten minutes and we will be there" Talvi said.

Edited by Revel72

Soon ship landed "For beginner you are good" Talvi said as stood up and the doors opened "Time to wash away that blood from you soon as we get to hospital" Talvi said as walked out of the ship. Ingron, Garoy and Tiandra went out of the ship too.

(( OOC ok I know i've been a way for a while and the story line has progressed farther and faster than i can read to catch up so IC we'll say that at the advice of Master Anrek that Ookami and Kosha have taken a vacation, of sorts. Yet in reality life has had a few ups and downs.and recently its been more downs than ups. But Ookami will return to continue his research on the lost faction of Samurai Tenno and If possible become one. As well He will discover his third ability and take the rite of passage all Tenno do when the acquire their Frame. ))

Talvi lead Valleria to Hospital where blood on her armor was cleaned away and the Cortex scan was done as Valleria had entered to Hospital. Talvi was speaking with Mirage quickly "Somehow guessed that" Talvi said "I accidentally healed her from everywhere so just good pulse from Nyx and she should have memory back to normal" Mirage said. "Sadly yes we do not have one" Talvi said.

Talvi came to same room where Valleria is "Valleria a cortex scan has identified that you have lost or your memory somehow. I have asked a friend of mine to come here to get back your memory" Talvi said as came in to room with Mirage who gave the picture to Valleria there was given indicators where the slightest amount of damage was shown. The picture showed that Valleria's brain had suffered a hit what has caused the loss of memory.

They would return to the Dome. The home that Ookami had known to little over year now. He had been consumed with the research and training that the Lotus had ordered him to do and Kosha the Valkyr that had found him in the void almost 2 years earlier. Had come to visit but had against the Lotus's instructions had extended her visit and while doing so had formally adopted the Tenno as her son. I was at the behest of Master Anrek the He take a vacation of sorts to clear his mind. Kosha has suggested they go to Earth, thinking that the area was simular to the Moon he had been on when she found him. They had been gone for a couple of months It had only been meant for them to be gone for a few days.

But while there Their vacation had turned into a mission They had been attacked by Grineer. The Lotus had ordered that they exterminate the Grineer from the Eurasia area. Sadly Staying turn to her training Ruka had mortally wounded. She greatly honored her species by defending her Tenno with every fiber of her being. For 8 weeks She fought to recover from her wounds. Unfortunately Ookami had to tell her it was ok she could let go. She had done her duty and He couldn't have been more honored or privledged that to have a Carabus Deth Cube than her.

Hours had passed on that day and finally with exchanges of sadness and joy for their friendship she gave a sigh and had died in his arms. He had search the area for a place to lay her to rest But couldn't find anywhere that was fitting. Wrapping her in a silk cloth that Kosha had given him He perpaired her for travel, and placed her in the cooling system of the Lisett.

In the days of fighting the Grineer He had also discovered his third and final ability. Call of the Wild. He could summon a pack of Kubrow clones to fight along side of him. He was in the mist of Frenzy his ultimate attack and was being surprisingly out numbered and Kosha was to far away from him to lend add occupied with her own group of Grineer and he screamed in the Ancient language of Orokin "Help me!!!!" and 5 dog like clones in a silver aura surounded the Grineer and started ripping them apart.

After the fight He and Kosha had discover what looked like den's. and one had been distroyed in the onslaught, as well among the dead Kubrow they found a mound of what appeared to be eggs all but one had been broken. it was then that he learned that they were with weeks of hatching and in the broken shells lay infant Kubrow pups. Sadly all dead. Having just lost His only friend and seeing such death. He fell to his knees and cried like a child. He cradled the last intact egg and just looked at Kosha, his eyes glistening wet with his tears. "I know and yes. Anrek may not like it. But, I understand. and it would be fitting given the situation." Kosha told him. He took the egg back to the ship and as soon as they were ready to depart.

When they returned to the Dome. As they were unloading the ship. He handed the Egg to Kosha and went to the cooling system and as a parent would carry a babe. He lifted Ruka's dead body in his arms. "We're home girl." he said.

As they left the docking bay and Kosha turned to go to the Library to Anrek's office. Ookami turned to go to Galroy's workshop.

"Where are you going Son?" she asked. "I've made my peace with her but I can't let her go. I'm going to ask if Galroy will cremate her and build an urn She was a Sentinel that deserves honor and I will see she has it." was all he said as he walked away.

She looked at him, He had grown in so many ways since she had found him. And even though he was grown in so many ways he was still a little boy and he still amazed her. How such a caring person could be such a fierce wild creature at the same time.

She carrying the Kubrow egg, she went to Anrek's office and explained the last few months to him.

Arriving at Galroy's workshop He explained to the Mech what had happened to them. And what he wanted for Ruka, His Sentinel, His Friend.

Rose strolled around and saw Ookami. "Oh hey the... Oh... Uhh... Sorry if I was... interrupting." She said as she straightened her skirt and looked at Ookami with an innocent look. "I guess I should be going now."

"No I should be sorry, I've been away for awhile and should have expected Master Galroy to be busy."  He said.

After explaining to the Librarian about their mission She said "He's ready. He has discovered all his abilities. Mimic, Infraction, Call of the Wild and, Frenzy. I've never heard of a Frame with these abilities but they are what they are. I need to contact the Lotus She needs to know and His suit needs to be prepared. Before His next naming day He must go through the Rite of Passage. I leave it to you Master Anrek But I must inform the Lotus." she said in a matter of fact tone.

Holding Ruka close to him "It's nice to meet you. This is..." he said. He looked up to his left almost forgetting she wasn't there anymore." Oh, never mind. Is Master Galroy in?" Trying not to seem preoccupied and unsuccessfully hiding his grief. 

At the moment of her touch a single tear slid down his left check. Slowly begining with a muffle voice and then regaining himself he told her of Ruka from the moment they met to her last word. as he finished he wiped his check with the back of his clawed hand.

"You have lost your memory by strong hit side of the head with either Prova or metal bar. Valkyr just focus on what happened on one of those attempts to escape" Talvi said. Mirage stared at Talvi then looks on Valkyr having thoughts what might happen.

"I do not see it right to have a friend who doesn't know anything about her past" Talvi said Valleria felt that somebody made her remember who she really is. A nyx stepped inside of the room "You came faster than I thought" Talvi said to Nyx. "What I have said I will keep" Nyx said "You wouldn't have needed to even if I managed to Stalker who was after you" Talvi said.

Halcyon left the arena of ancients, bored, but looking for opponents, seeking prey. He walked aimlessly around the library, cleaning his weapons to immaculousy out of boredom, eventually finding himself at a workshop of sorts, a person inside, carrying a body, one of my fallen comrades, another of the tenno, rage burned in his eyes, and he stepped forward.

"Who did this?" He growled, interrupting the conversation going on, but vengeance was always a little more important than everything else. And he intended to honor his fallen peers. Ready to eradicate the ones responsible.

Halcyon was able to see the person lifting his mask and had heard what he had said "Hmm... Actually those are Harvester bodies... About three or four weeks ago this place was attacked by them and I was putted on charge of checking for any information regarding who sent those abominations to hunt Tenno in here" Garoy said and paused his work "Garoy'Eldre headmaster of all technologies and mechanical things used in here" Garoy said "Excuse me Garoy do you have the Excalibur warframe in here what I asked you to fix?" A Tenno asked.

"On the table just finished repairing it. It is good to go" Garoy said.

"Don't worry she is just friend of mine who felt like to be on dept to me after I had hunted down a Stalker who was after her" Talvi said and grabbed from Valleria's hand "Just think. What happened to you and who used your memory loss to aid them to find out who is responsible of security in here" Talvi said as stared passively on Valleria's eyes.

Talvi looked quickly on Nyx who started to hasten the memory recovery process on Valleria "Just calm down and focus Valleria. Everybody has a past. You just need to be waken up a bit" Talvi said and grabbed from her hands brought them down. Stared at her looking quite sad. "I want you to remember. It is not correct if you have already a man and I steal you from him" Talvi said.