Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Still looking at the Egg a thought came to her. But she would need Rose's help. His naming day was coming and She knew what her gift would be if Rose would help her and it would help her to get to know the woman in her son's life. She left her room and started for the markets. She hoped to find them there.

"Oh good I was just looking for you. I was wondering if you could help me" she asked "Could you come here?" she motioned her to come into her room. Once inside she showed her the Kubrow egg.

"In less than two weeks is Ookami's naming day and We found this on earth I don't know much about it but I would like for it to hatch for him on that day. I'm not sure how long it takes but I thought that with your abilities your might be able to accommidate it? As well it is only proper for a mother to know the woman in her son's life. Would you be willing to help me?" she asked.

(Awww, how fun would it be to have Lephantos raging around the library? But I get it, straight to it then.)

Halcyon nodded at the operator, and charged forward, Lephantis' final head shot a projectile forward, Halcyon catching it on a Zoren as it came close, and sheathed both, knowing he now had a ticking time bomb on his back. He slid forward, flipping into the air and creating an ice pillar to jump further, grabbing onto the top of it's box like head and jamming the Zoren with the explosive on it inside, flipping backwards off the creature pulling out the Vectis simultaneously, firing a point blank shot into one of the holes the mechs had made. Convenient, and impressive. They hadn't been programmed to fire at the weak spots because it wasn't required. He'd under estimated them, something he vowed to never do again. He landed as the explosive went off, grinning like an idiot behind his helmet, sticking the landing and looking awesome, until the Zoren fell from the sky, conking him on the head. He picked it up, breathing heavy, and watched as the virtual matter that remained on it ceased to exist, leaving it clean. He looked around for other options but his stomach grumbled, and he looked for the way to the restaurant, giving a thumbs up to the operator as he left.

"Well I assume that since your sleeping with my son that at some point you'll want to make the relationship perminant. Wont you? We can talk about what ever you'd like." she said and noticed that she had just caught the girl off guard.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I was wondering? How much do you know about Ookami, what has he told you. And what has he told you. You seem like a nice girl and you carry yourself to be more mature than your years. I'd say early 20's right. I myself I'm almost in my 70's. You don't have to say it child I know I have always looked much younger. But it is a curse and a blessing of being Tenno don't you think. I don't think even Ookami knows how old I am. But alas My boy will be 6 in  short few days. You did know about him didn't you?" she asked.

"Actually more toward his 40's. So he's told you. and You still want to be with him, good. You have character girl I like that. He will need you in the trials ahead. He's to undergo the Rite soon and he will need to prepair and someone that has undergone them is a plus to guide him. I believe that if you want to aid him and if you truly care about him you should start training with him. He has only trained alone he will need to learn how to be part of a team. Yes I think I'll have a talk with the Master of the Arena. To set his coarses to include you. What do you say to this You've been rather quite. But should his journey take you away from him even for an assignment from the Lotus herself will you still want to be with him and he with you. Could you let him do his duty. Or would you hinder him? Answer me Rose. Tell me you would leave him where he stood and never return to him. Be cause it will not be that way with him He doesn't trust or love lightly. and if your his friend and his lover it must be without condition. Forgive my tone. But the Lotus believe him to be the answer of some lost Orokin prophecy. And I as his mother even if an adopted mother. Can and will not let him fail.

"Unfortunately I didn't raise him, I wish that I had. He has mostly grown up on a moon in the Void where I found him alone living as a wild animal and since then He's lived here being raised by Master Anrek and the Masters of the Arena. But I adopted him as my son, because I loved him so and I needed him as much as he need me. You see I can't have childern. Alad V saw to that.(Showing a great sense of Evil in her tone as she said the name.) So now you know why I'm so protective of him. You are they only other person I know of that other than his teachers that has shown any interest in him. And for him to take to you so means a lot about you." she said Hugging the girl. as a mother would a daughter.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"You may have chose him at first in body, but I think you also chose him in heart. It was in heart and soul I think that he chose you. So yes I meant it. I will talk to him and it will be so." she said. 

After waiting for what seemed hours. He found scrap of paper and wrote full details of what he wanted Garoy to do with Ruka's remains. To cremate her and to make an urn and to tell him when it was done.

Gently laying her done "Good bye My friend My sister." he said kissing the bundle that was Ruka.

He returned to his room to find bags and clothes laid out all over the room. But no Rose. "Perhaps she's gone back to the Markets." he thought. walking a few rooms down He knocked on Kosha's door.

Pulling away from the girl. "Come in Ookami." she said.

"How do you always know its Me?" He asked

"Because you never ring the bell you only knock if it had been anyone else the would have used the intercom." she said.

He entered and sat at the table next to Rose. "Oh here you are." he said.

"Yes, yes dear." she whispered back.

"There very nice. As are all the other clothes scattered about the room. I especially like the lacey thing on the back of the chair in my... Our room." he said.

"Ookami, sit down. Do you remember some months ago, when you told me a part of a dream you had of Me and a faceless woman standing on a dais dress in fine kamono's and a crowd was gathered?" she asked

His eyes widened, "You, remember that? Yes, yes I remember it. I've had it every night since except last night cause I hadn't slept since the night before. Why do you ask." he said.

(( sorry was trying to spice it up a little. lol ))

"I'm joking. I just wanted to see what you would say. Sorry I didn't mean to affend you." he said.

Kosha ignoring the comment. "I ask because I believe I've discover the face of the faceless woman." she said.

moving behind, Rose and removed the tie holding her hair and with a lightning fast movements of her hands fixed the girls hair in an old fashion not used in very long time. In a beautiful fashion that would have made Queens of ole jealous for its beauty of golden locks that shimmered down the girls back and shoulders.

Stunned and shaken (in a positive way) "It... It's her Its the same as in my dream... Its YOU. I... I've dreamed of you. But how?" he gasped.

He fell to his knees "Would you?" he asked He couldn't speak any more he was mesmerized. by her.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"He dreamed of a woman at a wedding. All men at sometime or another dream of the woman they will marry as do woman dream of the man they will marry. When he told me of this dream I didn't think of it much at the time but then you can into our lives and I thought it might be that you were the girl in his dream. And it appears I was right and In his on way he's asking you to be his mate. His wife." she explained.

"I told you I would talk to him. Mothers have away about these things. You'll learn this one day child." she said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

The next morning when Ookami woke up, he watched Rose sleep for a while then quietly slipped out of bed. He had something he had to do.

Leaving a note: Rose had to run an errand. Be back before breakfast.

O.

He left the room sure not to make a noise. He went to the markets. To the dress shop he'd happen to pass once. As best he could He explain to the Clerk That he needed a dress a special kind of a dress and that it had to be white and have some sort of pink in it. But that it had to be perfect. and that the person it was for couldn't know anything about it until the time was right.

After he left the shop. He went to the library. As was his habit. A Slight knock and then let himself in. He sat in front of the Librarian's desk. He remember that Master Anrek was a busy man and would get to him in time.

"I've been back now for a couple of days and I've settled in I would like to continue my training and my lessons if I could. As well I... I've met someone since returning and They're great but I really don't know a whole lot about them and we've kinda done somethings and I... What do you know about women. Master Anrek?" he blurted.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Hmm... Well as I have myself wife. Some of them are secretive and some of them are quite open. I don't really know what I can say about opposite gender because there is so much different female personalities, likes, dislikes, way to think and looks" Anrek said. "What I can say is that they are largely different what you have settled down to be with" Anrek finished.

Anrek started teaching rest of the alphabet of Orokin what he had learned while Ookami was away after the lesson was over "Well I think that was all of them" Anrek said "Or did I forgot a letter?" Anrek asked speaking on Orokin language and looked on Ookami.

"No Master, I think thats all of them." he said. With almost perfect pronunciation in Orokin, which would loosely translate to, "Thank you Honorable Master." he said. " I am happy but sad Master. Now that I've learned the language I feel our time as Master and Pupil is ending. And I don't want it to." he said.

"Everybody moves on Ookami. Like I did while you were away. I had to sent somebodies to rescue my wife and daughter from my kin. Though time changes even know and continues to do so. So needs the people change and our ways of doing and thinking about things change. Even the very skin of ours change" Anrek said.

He'd not realized it until Anrek had pointed it out. Since he had left his Moon his life had been in constant change. An animal wild and unruly, to a boy confused and unknowing, to a Tenno educated and skilled. And in such a short time.

"Thank you. Master, again you have taught me a lesson without my knowing. You are a true Teacher. And if I may, a true Friend. But, I must be going now Master." he said

Leaving the library he thought about what he and Anrek had discussed. His life was about to change again, more than he knew. But for now, Rose waited for him.

He opened the door, not knowing if she were up yet but if she still slept he would let her. At least for a little while.