Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Before she woke he had tried to straighten up the room putting their shoes in neat rows by the door. "Good morning. Did you sleep well." he asked as she attempted to clean herself "If you'd like I could get us some breakfast and bring it back for you if you'd like to take a shower." he asked.

"I... I was so happy and excited you said yes. I know this has been a wirlwind and its still new to me but I almost thought you would say no. I just wanted to show you how much I.. How much I love you." he said it. It was the second time he'd said it but it was the first time he'd said it to where she could hear it.

"I don't know what your plans are. Or why you came to the Dome but I'm glad your here. But, to be serious for a moment. I have responsibities. and I have completed one of them this morning before you woke up. But there are others. I have neglected my training sessions, these last couple of days and I must return to them. I hope you understand. It will take us away from each other for hours a day. but we will be together after I'm done. But we can have something to eat before i go." he said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"On the moon of all the flowers that are there only two have names. One is an orchid that at dawn and twilight it appears purple but at the Mid of night it has a blue hue like no other blue I've ever seen. Its called a Ruka which litterealy means blue flower. The other has three different shades. A bright orange like fire, a red the color of blood and a pink that make think of you and how you look when you where that color. They're called Fire lilliy's because there pedals look like flames burning in a field. I've commissioned a dress to be made for you thats white with pink Fire lilliy's embroidered on it. I thought you could ware it when we... Get married." he told her.

holding her even tighter he returned her kiss closing his eyes. As they lay there. A sense of peace came over him like he'd never known.

Kosha, awoke and dressed. Not feeling hungry she thought she'd skip beakfast and went to arena. To meet with Ookami's Instructors. Master Yurko and Master Haujolten. She intended to explain to them that Ookami would resume his training and to include Rose into the sessions to Also inhance the training to teach them to depend on each other in combat.

After leaving the arena she went to the markets. She needed to find an incubator.

Kosha having found a slightly used incubator found a mech to help her bring it to her room and set it up. After the Mech left she gently placed it in the incubator and punched in the key combinations. Soon there would be a Sunika pup. for her son's naming day present.

Making sure She was covered he opened the door.

"HELLO, WHAT DO YOU need?" realizing he was shouting. "Sorry what is it Mom."

"I thought I'd let you know that I've spoken with your Instructors at the Arena and they will be expecting the two of you in the morning. Early." she said.

Looking at them both and the condition of the room.

"Oh girl don't look so confused swallow it already. You should have let him to it if you didn't know what to do with it afterward." She said catching both of them off guard.

"Thank you," he said. Looked at Rose as if to say he was sorry.

"Seriously though You need to get back to your training." Kosha told him. " I understand a wirlwind romance. But there will be time for that. Now have you set a date and have you told your Brother?" she asked Rose.

"I see. That is sooner than I thought you would say. But not to worry I think it is do able. But that means alot of planning. As well Ookami your Naming day is the week after I do believe. Who would have thought Its been 5 years since I found you. Time does fly. Well I'll be leaving, I have so much to do." she said hugging both of them in turn she left their room.

As she entered the hallway. " You'd think they were trying to get her pregnant. Even in my day we didn't carry on like that." she said to herself so no one could hear.

She kept walking lost in her own thoughts of how to help the girl plan a wedding in only a week and Her people scaddered about the universe. What to do first she mused as she walked.

Halcyon was sitting around in the Arena of Ancients having already eaten and done the necessities for his Kubrow and equipment. Most if the teachers spoke of things he didn't much care about. Things like arrow arcs and wind didn't bother him, even on Earth. Other things, like persevere ce through pain didn't apply to him, his mental inability to feel pain meant he never needed to learn how to work through it. Some of the swordsmen masters were interesting, they showed him different forms of attack, but for the most part they were tops low to teach him anything extraordinary. So he waited, not sleeping(Sleep is for the weak) and polishing and refining his weapons. It was this dedication that got him all te way to mastery rank 17, and nearly to eighteen, the lotus had told him he needed some experience extra, some knowledge he had never found use for. She had this sent him to the liberal library. Now, he waited, Sigma now by his side asleep. The Raksa kubrow was strong, yet lacked conviction, and slow it slept, showing it's weakness. Halcyon carried it to a corner, and faded into the shadows, invisible, but always there, alert for a challenger, alert for anything interesting to happen.

(Looks like you guys didn't get all of it out of your system(s) hopefully you two are done now, so we can get to some fun eh?)