Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((i'm trying to build to a big storyline but I need Revel72. For the NPC's And he hasn't been able to be on for very long. I've been away for a while and trying to get back into the whole RP thing and Crimson kinda gave me a distraction From my goal. But it will work with it. ))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

(( OOC. Hello Tenno of the Dome. I thought that would grab your attention. I have an idea for a storyline But I need help. for those of you that know the concept of my character you'll understand. for those that don't if you don't mind a little digging. On the share your character thread i think its page 36. You'll see my Char's. Background. Since no one know's for sure how Tenno come to acquire their frames I thought it would be cool to role play this out But alas I need help I would like to include as many people that would want to do this. My idea would intail a set of trials, A Rite of Passage if you will. Something simular to Warframes Mastery rank test but a little deadlier. In that When he enters his trials he does so, naked, alone, with no weapons. At different stages he will acquire them one by one. and at the end of these trials, One of two things will happen, He will pass his Rite of Passage and become a Warframe. Or, he will fail and thus die, being unable to control his abilities that will eventually kill him. So far the key players in this will be Anrek the Master Librarian and the Keeper of the Dome and Ookami's fatherly Mentor. The two Instructor of the Arena who taught him his weapons training. Kosha, the Valkyr that found and adopted him 6 years ago on a moon deep in the Void. Rose, an Ember Prime and his new love interest. Crimson a Loki that he had the aquantince of meeting. And an unknown by the name of Halcyon it is still unknown what his purpose is but he may be of some importance to Ookami's success.

Now that i've laid it out. With your help and the people that play these characters Let our story begin. ))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

He awoke hours before morning. Rose was beside him. It was still to early to go to the Arena. But he couldn't sleep anymore. He didn't know why but he felt on edge that last few days. But Rose had made that feeling subside for awhile. His naming day was only 2 weeks away, he was planning to marry. His Sentinel and only friend had died. And he'd finished the first part of his research and had learned the read, write and speak the ancient Orokin language. He put a hand over his forehead. Whispering to himself "Everything's changing so fast. I can't keep up."

He managed to get out of bed without waking her. He went and relieved himself and then started getting dressed. After he'd put his boots on, he sat in the chair holding his Bo Prime. It had be made by His adoptive Grandfather, who he had never met. Onyx black and gilded in Silver. the Energy stone were pure blue saphires. It was beautiful craftsmanship. He'd taken to it like it might have been in his hand the day he was born. How many had it killed, He wondered. He stood up and twirled it around and an open arc. As it swished through the air. He regained his confidence. He would succeed, he would find this lost faction these Samurai. He would become Samurai. He Only need to finish reading that book. He knew the answers were there somewhere. From his travel pack in the locker he retrieved it 8 inches thick Silver bond and every character in it was pure gold. If melted done it wouldn't be worse 4 days worth of food. But to him from the moment he first saw it, it was worth everything in the universe. He ran his hand along the pages reading the characters as if they were his first language. "The answer has to be here I know it." he said quietly to himself.

Sigma finally woke, starving, but happy to see it was safe. Halcyon placed Sigma on the ground and lead him to the ship hangar, feeding him and renewing his DNA stability. Halcyon also ate, and they walked back to the arena of ancients. Thoughts swirled in his mind, someone had attacked the dome with mechs made from the bodies of fallen tenno, just before the lotus sent him here to look to the past so he might understand the present and future. It couldn't be a coincidence, Halcyon absentminded lay walked into another part of the library, selecting books, he realized they told him nothing new, he read one quickly, dumbfounded by how much extra nothing it had told him. The simplest of thoughts, the easiest of techniques, surely there were more advanced books? Halcyon walked through the row of books, selecting them to read their summaries,they all did nothing to impress him, and a thought occurred, some how, some time, he must've already been here, he'd somehow already read all the books(not all, the highest and most advanced books requiring clearance more than that which a child gets) he walked back to the arena of ancients, wondering when he's been here before.

Halcyon saw hologram scoreboard where is his name in shared first position with Talvi. Yet no other contest on the scoreboard wasn't seen. There is an interesting note also. Tournament of True Champions of Life will start in 2 weeks. Meanwhile inside at the arena some Technician mechs were repairing the arena grounds after the fight of the Lephantis. "All systems and appearance functional. You four can move out to Mech barracks" Arena operator said.

"Don't hesitate to call us when major damage has had been identified Operator Tanjetsu" One of the Technician mechs said as they started departing. Arena looked like new again.

He closed the book. Looking at Rose as she slept. Then left a note:

"Gone to the Arena. Meet me there when you wake up."

O.

With just his Bo Prime and wareing just His Hakama. He left the room, bare chested and bare footed. Soon he arrived at the Arena.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Awake and awaiting Rose. Worried about somebody now are you? First you wanted to bed with Talvi and now you are being with Ookami. Kinda confusing is your sense of love on my part. Well at the end it is not my duty to keep eye with who do you deal with as long you just stay alive it is okay to me" Dragon's Breath spoke to Rose only.

Having already run through his forms. He raise he head to see an Ember Prime walking up to him. It wasn't until he heard her speak that he realized that it was Rose. "Morning Love" his said and He wiped the sweat of his forehead. "Well are you ready to get started." he asked.

"Hell ma'am. Talvi seriously were right on when he said you to be seriously unpredictable on speech. Can you seriously think what you are going to say next time... It was much more easier to speak with you before this warframe became yours" Dragon's Breath said to Rose only.

"Angry? I prefer word. Disappointed and thinking about the fact how unpredictable you there were and how much I understood you. Well I guess it is better to you to focus on training ahead of you. As Prime I would set limit of your abilities and skills near of Talvi's own. Heck I bet you even haven't seen him on his all force assault" Dragon's Breath said.

"*gasp* Not saying that Ookami is wrong person but just being disappointed on how you speak and act. Talvi as himself is much more noble and humble person and according to data base Talvi defeated Ingron, The Wrath of the Fallen in here. I managed to copy the file and heck even the video of the whole duel" Dragon's Breath said "Anyway. Feel free to ask for files or backgrounds" Dragon's Breath finished.

Halcyon finished inspecting the scoreboard and turned to see the others entering the arena. One started training and two were speaking for a moment or two, he was bored, but was respectful enough to not want to intervene on a conversation or a teaching of some sort, his helmet read out indicated some emotion clouding in the room, it had lessened greatly when the first one went to train, but remained, centered around the female, he jumped to obvious conclusions as his helmet indicated bio matter, matter that had been attempted to be removed, but it leaves a mark, regardless of who you are or what you've done. Sigma smelled it, and pawed his nose, not liking what it implied. He walked forward to stop at the pair of them. Waiting for either to do something.

He smelled smoke. 'What the hell. Damn she's hunting me. She doesn't know that we're not alone.'

'Come to me." he whispered. and 4 Silver Kubrow spawned on him. Pointing in front of him. "Go, find it. Bring it to me." he commanded. Then turned back toward her scent, and ran at full speed to her location.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

He leaped upon her and put a hand over her mouth and pointed up the path ahead of them. "Some one it up there." He whispered. "This is a training mission for us to be attacked by many enemies not fight each other. But who ever is up there. They smell different. Not part of the program I entered." as he finished the Kubrows bounded off in that direction.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto