Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I think we will need to send detachment to Earth soon as possible and warn Talvi before it is too late. In mean time say Harina would you like to go in the field on Eris and be Ingron's sonar for any Orokin artifacts? Ingron will be soon leaving to Eris to get some samples for Mirage to continue her research to cure the infestation mutation" Garoy spoke.

"Go with..." Garoy coughed and nearly burst to laugh "Eh... Ingron is man you know... He just really rarely shows his face. Anyway he should be at departing station A-1 if you want to go with him on this mission. Mirage needs limbs, heads and body parts of the infestation so she can continue the research faster" Garoy said.

"We do but first we need to fetch them from real infested of course. Well you is the Nirana your first name or call name then?" Ingron spoke and looked somewhat confused of Harina's outburst. "Well... Just as long we got those parts frozen in here without infecting anybody in here. I will be glad" Ingron said.

"Well let's go then hop in and I will be piloting us to the Eris and to the sector what I think to be the best place for getting the samples for Mirage" Ingron said as went to pilot seat and closed the ships doors. Soon it started ascending then dust off towards Eris.

(( Sorry i had something come up had to leave for a while.)

"I need to get cleaned up and put some clothes on. As well I need to talk to my Mom. Somethings not right." He said.

(( I would like for the nuppuals to happen sometime soon and to happen either right before or right after. Another words I'd like one to lead into the other. His Rite of Passage. But that would depend on the other players, NPC's and The Game Master **HINT, HINT** and their schedules.))

Soon at Eris... Sector Kala-azar.

Ingron with help of Harina managed to fetch all the parts required for the research. "I think these are it..." Ingron said but he heard somebody shouting for help in the currently being in the same infestation ruled ship where Ingron had landed to.

"Yeah I did. I think we should start searching for the source of the shouting or screaming" Ingron said as started jogging following the sound. As closer they ventured voice was able to be identified not to be infested. "At least it is not infestation but I am more and more starting to have bad feeling about this" Ingron said as continued jogging.

"I have seen much more worse things. Hopefully we can cleanse this Orokin produced filth some day" Ingron said as they arrived near of the shouting source "Somebody is inside of this room" Ingron whispered and disappeared for a moment "Here is somebody who needs our help get inside" Ingron said as appeared from wall and opened the door.

"I am..." lady sounding like person said weakly. "Warframe armor Nyx class has had been damaged somehow. We need to take this person to hospital so Garoy can check what's wrong with the armor while Mirage and Mihya cure lass up" Ingron said as raised the Nyx wearing Tenno on his back and walked towards the door.

Finally at the ship when Ingron had with help of Harina packed the boxes Ingron brought the wounded to cockpit they dust off towards the dome "Young lady. Do I call you by your frame or do you have a name?" Ingron asked as Nyx wearing Tenno was sitting on second cooperative pilot seat. "Tyijiame Atuato Kiagema is my name" Tyijiame said "Ingron Grayt Antheus. Do you have always had problem with warframe of yours?" Ingron asked "This is not mine..." Tyijiame said.

Ingron took off his helmet and his emerald colored eyes were wide open and he stared at Harina thinking about the worse thing.

Ingron pushed the Orthos aside and waved his head not to do anything rash "When who owns it then?" Ingron asked "My mother..." lady answered slowly. "You stole it from her?" Ingron asked "I killed her... She deserved she was taking a path to become a Stalker" lady spoke slowly Ingron turned to look through the glass and what is forward. "So... You used her warframe to fight against her?" Ingron asked "Yes... Then I escaped from my home because my father was going to become a Stalker too" lady spoke.

"Hmm..." Ingron hummed.

"I... Feel odd... Warframe..." Tyijiama spoke even slowly Ingron turned look on Tyijiama who is attempting to take the warframe off "Are you afraid of Warframe powers?" Ingron asked "I... Don't know just that do I want this warframe... It belonged to my mother and I don't really want to remember what kind of person she was about to become" Tyijiama said as managed to take off the warframe and took deep breath "So you are afraid that warframe follows the master's mind?" Ingron asked.

"Yes..." Tyijiama said "What was your business on that infested ship then?" Ingron asked "I was being haunted by the warframe's whispers and visions... I accidentally crashed a ship on that cruiser's hangar and I was caught in the middle... Thank the gods that you two came" Tyijiama said.

Edited by Revel72

"Beautiful?" Tyijiama asked "She was... Nice first but when she started to think about Stalkers and lost herself on thinking about them... She became different" Tyijiama said "Obsession?" Ingron asked "Exactly" Tyijiama replied "You look like you have taken hit or two" Ingron said "Yes... Do you happen to know any medics?" Tyijiama asked "I do... It will take twenty minutes that we are at the Dome" Ingron said "Dome of Civilizations? Then you really are Ingron, The Wrath of the Fallen" Tyijiama said.

"Tell me what caused your wounds then?" Ingron asked "Ancient bashed on my thigh, side and breast breaking some of the bones. It hurts..." Tyijiama said. "Just stay awake" Ingron said.

"I just want to rest a while" Tyijiama said as she was laid on bed of the Stealth fighter's ship "Thank you Valkyr..." Tyijiama said as her eyes started to close and she fell asleep "We are half way at Dome" Ingron said as had come out from the cockpit of the ship. "Kinda sad that she had to go through something like that" Ingron said and looked a bit worried keeping his eyes closed.

"About 20 or 22. Don't know can we say blessed. She had to kill her own mother and think what might her father think. She did say that her father was going to become a Stalker too. Beauty is on watchers eyes. Not saying that I don't like her look. Just being worried about the fact when her father comes after her but if he does we will keep eye on him" Ingron spoke.

Ingron pulled out a towel and cleaned up the slime "There. I think she deserves to be alone for a while. Warframe didn't seem to provide shields against those Infestation blows on her. Soon as we are at dome she will have her wounds away like ashes on the wind" Ingron said. "The slime went through because the warframe wasn't online pretty much at all nearly. Only some functions here and there" Ingron finished.

Ingron activated tac pad on his wrist "Safe and sound she is. No infections detected and no mutations spotted on the appearance or inside. Feel free to poke around the ship and you know what... It is pay day for you on my part without you there at the Kala-zar sector I would have had been in a world of hurt if would have needed to do that all alone" Ingron said.

"Five minutes. We have these boxes to carry to the hospital through decontamination so prepare to get washed up well soon as we arrive because I ain't taking a risk of getting civilian infected. One of my boys had to already nail a button on a man's forehead because of getting infected on an infestation seed getting attached on our home's side" Ingron said "Soon as we are at the hospital and these boxes there... You will get some credits from helping me out on there" Ingron finished.

"And don't worry about Tyijiama. I send a guard to pick her up and the warframe to the hospital so she can get healed up and warframe fixed and checked" Ingron spoke.

Ingron chuckled a bit "Feeling ill do you? I thought warframes are able to keep the infestation and other kind of viruses and bacteria out of your body when you are on those kind of missions. Speaking about my armor... It is same as the warframe it can keep those damn things away from me as long as I don't get a damn hole somewhere and I hope it ain't get below my waist from the front if you know what I mean... Even if I have gotten blows there" Ingron said.