Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Well that should then tell that you ain't got anything on you" Ingron said as took a look on his tac pad "And even the scans tells the same" Ingron said as the ship landed "Nearly forgot that this ship is best to clean up also and get checked for anything nasty what I don't want to deal with. I have had been on worse than just Infestation and I ain't going to give it another chance to enter on my domain" Ingron said as went to lift some boxes what are air tight. ship got connected to decontamination tunnel.

"Take some of the boxes and come with me to decontamination" Ingron said

"Like I said... I am sending a guard to pick her up to the hospital through decontamination of course. We have to be quick on these body parts. Because soon as we get them to Mirage so she can research them. Quicker we might get a weapon, medicine and way to protect ourselves against these infections. Loosing money is nothing compared loosing more people" Ingron said.

"Fourth week on going and things are rolling on a green carpet. It took quite long time to get this place running with all the security and other things" Ingron said as they came to decontamination room after the wash and dry up Ingron and Harina were allowed to move on. At the hospital research room. There was hundred guards on total. Ingron left the boxes down just when Mirage came "Perfect... Soon as possible like always Ingron?" Mirage asked "Of course. I am not going to let my boys put any more buttons on anybody's head who is infected" Ingron said.

"Souls saved but money not. The core of biological entity research" Mirage said. "Indeed" Ingron said.

"That is where your job ends and my begins. Work of the mind. What comes on that Tyijiama Nyx warframe... 'owner' she is currently being healed up and she soon will be walking normally. She is at patience room 29" Mirage said as putted the boxes to place where they will stay fresh. Ingron departed to the room where Mirage said Tyijiama is.

Tyijiama was on semi sitting position and Mihya healing her thigh where is the broken bone Tyijiama time to time winced as she felt pain soon the operation of repairing the bones was over "There we go. Just good night sleep and you are walking again" Mihya said "Thank you" Tyijiama said as her eyebrows raised to Harina as she had greeted Tyijiama "Excuse me?" Tyijiama asked. Ingron arrived to room too. "You seem to doing well Tyijiama" Ingron said.

"Better right now but I would like to sleep soon" Tyijiama said "I think you should explain everything what has happened" Ingron said "Well... If it allows the time past faster..." Tyijiama said.

"Of course we can... I just hope... That my father doesn't come after me..." Tyijiama said "You are safe in here I would like to hear some of the story now" Ingron said. "Well... It was week ago that I found out that my mother has taken interest on joining Stalkers then yesterday I found out that she got invitation to join Stalkers. So... When she went to sleep I took her warframe, worn it, took the weapons, wield them, went to kill her then I escaped from being pursued by some Stalkers...

After some running I managed to pick up a ship and escape from the place what I called home. As I was piloting my ship... I started to have visions and somebody speaking to me... I tried to turn it off with anyway I was able to invent and last one was deactivating the warframe. Then before I noticed I was on crash course to Infested ship's hangar. I gone to attract some attention got hit first on upper body then on my thigh and I was unable to do more than crawl" Tyijiama explained.

"Where is my mother's warframe?" Tyijiama asked "Garoy is checking what's wrong with it currently. Don't worry he is careful with it" Ingron said "My thanks" Tyijiama said.

"She was great person but the decision she made was totally wrong. I don't know yet *sigh* I would like to know tomorrow what kind of process he has done on my mother's warframe" Tyijiama said "He will let you know" Ingron said. "Can you make a call to him now?" Tyijiama asked Ingron pulled out mobile phone and called to Garoy "Yes brother?" Garoy answered "Tyijiama would like to know have you found out what is wrong with the Nyx warframe?" Ingron asked.

"Well I have no clue yet the scan is 10% done" Garoy said. "Understood" Tyijiama said "Don't worry I will put behind locks so nobody will not take it" Garoy said "Thanks" Tyijiama said sounding tired "I think we should all go to rest" Mihya said "Well... I am a warrior who doesn't need to sleep so much but it never hurts to be fully rested" Ingron said and departed. Mihya walked to door and waited for Harina.

Mihya walked outside "Well lady if I should speak about her. 18 years old that much courage and determined" Mihya said "Good thing that you two managed to rescue her" Mihya said while Tyijiama fell asleep. Mihya saw something strange but Harina wasn't able to see Mihya's confusion because she had her helmet on.

"Not really anything able to be done. That remind me Ingron wanted me to hand this to you" Mihya said as closed door after Harina and handed her 5000 credit chip "Like Ingron said it is pay day for you from helping him" Mihya said "Well... I will be going to sleep too. See you tomorrow possibly" Mihya said as departed.

As she neared the door he grabbed her in a hug and cupped Her butt cheek in his hand and said "Yes, you do." he said with a giggle.

"We're going to see my mother remember." he asked.

Walking a few doors down to Kosha's room. Knocked on the door.

Kosha opened it. "Ah, just who I wanted to see. Come in. I have something for the two of you." she said.

They entered. " We have something to ask you, too."

"We were out shopping earlier and the shops wouldn't sale to us. Can you think of why that would be?" he asked

Kosha said "Depending on what your were buying they would have sold you anything you wanted. But, if you were trying to buy these. They were instructed not to even acknowledge you." she said and She offered a small red felt box.

He opened the box. in side was a man and womans wedding set it look old and antique. "They were mine when I was married and also my parents when they were married." she said "its only right to keep them in the family. the man's ring was silver with a blue and red stone. He took it out and handed the box to Rose.

"There is an inscription." he said. and put the two rings together and read aloud the Orokin words. First he read it in the Orokin language then he read it again.  " When two paths come together. One path is opened. As two souls join they become one union." he finished.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Thank you Mother, we appreciate it so much. But there are other arrangements to make. So will be taking off now." he said hugged his mother and they left.

In the hallway after the door was shut he pushed her gently against the wall. " Don't do that in front of my Mom, its not right and Yes you will get a spanking for that." he said.

They returned to there room for awhile.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

At the next day Tyijiama's room she was found the Nyx warframe on except the helmet was resting on her lap she raised right hand on her forehead and eyes were forcefully shut like she is having headache. She opened her eyes Lime colored eyes looked around. Mihya entered to room... "How in the...?" Mihya said sounding extremely amazed and confused. "What do you mean?" Tyijiama asked "Your mother's Nyx warframe... You are wearing it" Mihya said.

Tyijiama looked her hands and body moved to sit on side of the bed.

"Are you okay Tyijiama?" Mihya asked sounding a bit terrified "I am... My mother wanted me to use this warframe after her death were it done by me or somebody else... And I..." Tyijiama said and Nyx warframe went online "Oh no" Mihya said being terrified. "No need to be afraid... I ain't same as my mother" Tyijiama said "Umm... When what is going on then?" Mihya asked.

"Better condition what I was on yesterday. I feel like reborn... I have my own warframe now even if it is my mother's old one... I will gladly wear it since she gone to ditch it to Stalker frame" Tyijiama said "Ah... That means that Nyx warframe what you are wearing has accepted you as its wearer" Mihya said and sounded much relaxed.

"Well..." Tyijiama said as looked on her hands and putted helmet on then it fold back to reveal her face. "I didn't even know that warframes are this comfortable when they establish full connection on nerve system" Tyijiama said "You haven't ever had own warframe? You are Tenno like us how is that possible?" Mihya asked.

"Well my mother thought that when I hit eighteen she will have me my own warframe but I never thought that Stalker frame would be one what I would wear. Although it would be interesting to try it. Before eighteen I haven't really had touched any warframes. My mother didn't want me to" Tyijiame said "That explains really well" Mihya said.