Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Ehh... Not sure what is the age limit of wearing warframe because Mihya seems to be less than eighteen" Tyijiama said "This warframe is just odd... I can not keep anything hidden from it" Tyijiama said and the shine on her eyes started to darken. Tyijiama fell on her knees "I am starting to understand... I need to get a Stalker frame on my hands preferably my father's own" Tyijiama said her forehead sweating and eyes shining normally.

"My home... He would never leave that place before having all his stuff gathered" Tyijiama said "Hopefully we can just steal and not kill my father unless he does show resistance" Tyijiama continued then felt serious pain on her back "How... Damn long it takes that neuro link is complete?" Tyijiama asked "About 20 minutes to 1 hour" Mihya said. Tyijiama blinked her eyes once as felt that the pain has seized slowly stand up. "I think I will go to do this myself" Tyijiama said.

Soon there was several times heard shotgun fire. Mihya returned to Harina who is unconscious started tending her. There was blood of the Stalker laid on the walls and floor as Caltroit unit had taken this down when this opened fire first. "Well I think my job is done in here..." Guard said Tyijiama came to the Stalker's body. Took off the helmet "Father... Well... No need to be worried about you anymore" Tyijiama said took something off from the armor and went somewhere.

At Garoy's workshop.

"Hmm? Ookami what you are looking for now?" Garoy asked.

Edited by Revel72

Mihya cleaned the blood away and healed the bone break restoring the face completely normal Mihya slowly started waking up Harina by sending gentle motherly chime of a bell in her head. "Wake up Harina. Danger is gone now is just the clean up job to be done" Mihya said.

Mihya pointed at the dead stalker on the floor and two guards came to take the body away soon and some cleaners cleaned away the blood "It was her father I don't know what Tyijiama took from the Stalker frame but I think it might help her to locate her mother's Stalker frame" Mihya said as set her right hand's front finger on Harina's forehead and made some kind of symbol on Harina's forehead. Harina should feel fully awake sooner. Mihya pulled her hand away.

"No I haven't. Hmm... I can read it from your face. I will do my best to get her repaired and ready to action" Garoy said as looked on Ookami's face and eyes. "It has had been quite long while when I have heard about you... Except the invitation what I thought to be another Ingron's prank" Garoy said.

Mihya started to feel afraid "Calm down I just draw with my finger a symbol of awakening it hasn't left any marks on your head. It is just doing this job" Mihya said sounding a bit terrified and her breathing was accelerating.

Edited by Revel72

"You don't understand, She took a Heavy Gunner shell as point blank range and saved my life. She died instantly. And no its not a prank I'm to be getting married. Shocking I know and rather fast of meeting her but, Mother calls it a whirlwind romance. But these things happen. But back to why I'm here I thought that you could cremate her and perpare a fitting urn for her. She was my only friend and was more like a sister than a Sentinel. So if you could do this for me I'd be most greatfull." he said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I can do that Ookami it wont take long" Garoy said as get on the work.

Mihya seems to be calming down as Harina pulled her up she released a sigh of relief she looked on Harina's eyes "I think it might not take long until we hear about Tyijiama again" Mihya said sounding still alert and somewhat scared. "I hope that Stalker frame doesn't change her if she decides to try it" Mihya said.

"I am worried too but I think she has sense what she will do right decision on not wearing it. I will head to look her from around hospital after it I will focus on checking the patients" Mihya said and departed to search around the hospital.

Soon Tyijiama arrived back to Dome her mother's Stalker frame worn she didn't have the Stalker frame helmet on the standard Nyx helmet on. She had a backpack with her she got to Lounge and rent a room. She took off the helmet face was normal now she didn't need to worry about her family property or at least the most important part of it will not fall on wrong hands.

Tyijiama went to her room and took the stalker frame off worked on hacking the radio module and other things. "I hope nobody of Lotus will not judge me from my acts of claiming those what I own" Tyijiama said to herself as put on the Nyx warframe door was left open (Now when I have claimed what belongs to me and I have some currency... I can choose what I do) Tyijiama thought.

Edited by Revel72

Sigma had stopped before an open door and pawed his nose, he wanted to go no further, and neither did Halcyon, but if someone wore such a frame, for almost any extended period of time, he would be forced to... he knocked on the door frame, and poked his head in,hoping that whoever was inside was decent, and said,

"Oh, hello, it's nice to see a new face heae at the dome, most times people come here preoccupied with their own stuff, so it's cool to get to know the people who don't mind getting bothered, I'm Halcyon. You?"

Tyijiama looked on the Kubrow and on Halcyon she read Halcyon's mind quickly just in case that man is hunting for somebody wearing a Stalker Frame. "Tyijiama" Tyijiama said and turned to Halcyon and Sigma. "Before you start asking about Stalker frame. Yes I have one" Tyijiama said and pulled a blanket from glass door of a shelve. There is standing a Female Stalker Frame. "This belonged to my mother..." Tyijiama said on sad tone "I killed her as she became a Stalker and I decided that those things what reminds me about her and my father...

Needs to be with me to remind me about fate what I will meet if I become a Stalker and what I had done" Tyijiama said "I read this all from your mind that you are seeking a Stalker. Here I am. Tenno and a Stalker if I can be counted as a Stalker in first place from murdering basically a Tenno being" Tyijiama finished as holds the blanket on her arms.

Halcyon decided to check out a part of te library he hadn't been before, the hall of cultures, he had long ago decided that he didn't exactly care about what was said in most of its books, but now, waiting for something, anything at all, to happen, it surely couldn't be bad. He picked up a nearby book and looked into it, a Shakespearean romance, the tale of two humans who led a two day long romance which led to around seven deaths in total, including their own, they were foolish to want such that they could not have, with the smallest bit of restraint they could've... He remembered it was a fiction, a play meant for the entertainment of humans, he out it back, and moved on, looking through book after book only to see that most of the stories were accompanied with some form of romantic interest, this notion, romance, was being so constantly thrown in his face that it made him sick, and he went back to the arena to speak with the old masters about this, he powered one on, but this one was only programmed to instruct in the ways of fighting, and that was when he understood, on the battlefield, you can have no love, not for your enemy, not for your ally, it will get you killed, a choice would have to be made, and even if you decide to choose battle and promise te one you love that you will return, you are still apart, your love erodes, it disappears, and if you bring your love with you, you make yourself vulnerable, able to be hurt inthe simplest of ways. Inflicting a woud that will never heal. He sat against a wall, bowing his head.