Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Well... I will be going to find myself a job in here to upkeep the flow of currency to have myself a home *stomach grumble* and have something to eat..." Taiji said raised to stand "You have great voice it didn't even sound like what you said it to be" Taiji said as walked to the door what was closed opened it. She created sound illusion to Harina that she should hear the same bell chime what woke her up when she tripped and hit her head.

Taiji walked up to Harina putting away the illusion "What is it friend?" Taiji asked as set her hand on Harina's forehead to clear her thoughts a bit and look on her past quite resent events has made her wordlessly happy but there is still the hatred not putted aside. Only forgotten for while. She didn't bring it up Harina's mind she moved her hand away.

Taiji departed to get something to eat and find a job. At the lounge's restaraunt wing she heard quite interesting rumors about an Orokin lady being finally awaken and has departed to Void. (Quite interesting) Taiji thought and departed to hospital asking Mirage is here a job for her and quite obviously she got a job as psychologist because of there was only few of them.

"Excellent work, tenno. A warrior can only be at best form when right with all of their past, you have unlocked your hurt, and understood the error of your ways." The lotus whispered in the silence of the arena of ancients, Hakcyon hadn't moved since the day before, and now stood, transsmitting back at te lotus,

"Does that mean my work here is done?" He asked with an unused voice.

"Afraid not tenno, now that you have revealed your pain but not dealt with it, you are less worthy for battle than before, share your pain with someone now,"

"You want me to 'fall in love again'?" He growled,

"No, I want you to see a doctor, you're a little unstable at this point..." She responded, then signed off.

Taiji started studying while Mihya and Mirage where continuing their job on helping the people. Onside Mirage was doing quite well on the research and soon the research of the mutation will be over and she can start inventing the medicine but that will take long time but she has time for that now when the Neural Sentry doesn't know that she is still alive.

Halcyon opened his eyes, standing and looking sound, Natalia's ghost yet haunting him as he walked over to the control panel of the arena, setting it to cycle through VIP targets of the origin system, standing in the middle of the arena, waiting for the first attack. Vir came first, attacking from his left from thin air, taking extreme advantage of his teleportation abilities. Halcyon leaned back as a shot from Vors Seer reverberated though the air in front of his face, e leaned forward grabbing his Vectis and rolling as Vor appeared in front of him, he reacted quickly, firing a single shot that slammed into Vors shoulder, he staggered back, managing a S#&$ that slammed I I Halcyon's shields, the immense quantity shields shrugged off such an attack, and they started to regenerate while Halcyon reloaded his Vectis, turning I fire a second shot as Vor appeared behind him and to the right. The bullets crashed through the simulated Vor's skull. The captain fell to the ground, dead, and Halcyonwaited for the next victim, grinning at Sigma, who'd brought him his weapons.

Halcyon finished off Lecht Kril, jumping over the gargantuan grineer and flipping, firing a shot from the Vectis into the back of Kril's neck. Landing as the VIP crashed to the ground in a heap. Halcyon stood, having crouched as he landed, and turned, ready to face the next boss. Number 7, Councilor Vay Hek. Instead of going through all his forms, the Terra frame landed in the center of the room. Vay Hek cackled, and Halcyon had already had enough of him. Halcyon charged forward, sliding between the Mechs legs and turning around, slashing at the back of the combat platform to sever it "Achilles tendons", he barely missed as Hek stepped forward to turn around, but Halcyon was already jumping into the VIP, having switched to his secondaries as Hek turned, he sprayed bullets into the Coubcilor's face at forty four bullets per second, and flipped back of the monster, landing serenely ad drawing the Vectis to aim, but Vay Hek(simulation) had smartened up a little, and had loosed rockets at the Frost Prime. Halcyon fired as well, just before he was blown back by the explosions. He skidded across the arena, the surface of his warframe steaming as he came to a stop. Vay Hel fell, dead, and Halcyon limped over to the console to stop the spawns. His adrenaline had kept him going, but most of the bosses had given him nicks and scratches that added up over time, Jackal had gotten a couple high caliber rounds into him at one point, Neff had done nothing, Tyl Regor had gotten him once with the Cronus, there was a nasty burn on his back from Ruk, and Zanuka had attempted to maul him(and got close too). He trudged toward the medical center, his weapons were fine, all except the Dual Zorens, which needed to be sharpened after dicing the Zanuka. He realized he'd counted wrong as Lecht Kril appeared on the names from his kills. He shrugged it off, continuing to the infirmary as the Lotus chastised him.

"You are strong tenno, yet you fear what is easiest."

"You never fight, you only speak, you dot know what is easy." He growled, knocking on the hospital doorway.

"Nah don't worry. It is my work to be a nurse in here while on side spend time on researching the mutation" Mirage said as started cleaning her hands and armor from all possible diseases Mirage pulled out a mini computer and clicked set of commands and the mold changed to be fitting for Frost. "Please take it easy on this half mold so I can start curing your wounds" Mirage said as walked to the mold and pulled out required tools.

Meanwhile Tyijiama had finished her study and her day was done she went to back to her room for a rest. She looked around is Harina still around her house. Because Talvi had given code of his rented room.

Edited by Revel72

"Nah don't worry. It is my work to be a nurse in here while on side spend time on researching the mutation" Mirage said as started cleaning her hands and armor from all possible diseases Mirage pulled out a mini computer and clicked set of commands and the mold changed to be fitting for Frost. "Please take it easy on this half mold so I can start curing your wounds" Mirage said as walked to the mold and pulled out required tools.

Halcyon laid in the mold, but had never come across a way of treatment such as this.

"This is, interesting," He said, calming himself as paranoia nearly closed in on him.

Mirage started healing Halcyon she had to dig out three bullets and after it was all done in 4 minutes "There you go. You are ready for another trial" Mirage said and putted the tools away and made a check on for any possible infections "No infections detected. Clean and good to go" Mirage said as went to clean herself up and continued the research. "If you have anything to be asked, do so you can get up from there" Mirage finished.

"I can call her to come here. I think you have already met her. She came here back today and has completed her studies" Mirage said as pulled out a mini computer and seems to be writing a message "She will be taking you in at room 27A. I will upload the location of the room to you" Mirage finished and when it was done she turned back to her research.

"Alright." Halcyon said, face palming when he looked at who it was. He remembered her, the one with the stalker frame, she seemed nice, but him having said hello and introduced himself, then walking away without another word, couldn't have been great for relations. He got the location of the room and was on his way, waving goodbye to the Mirage.