Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Hmm..." Tyijiama hummed "Talvi... Talvi... Where I have heard that name?" Tyijiama asked thinking "Oh now I remember he is the legendary Stalker Slayer. Quite a man if he managed to get inside of the Stalker base and disrupted it from inside" Tyijiama said and suddenly she clutched her head after what she had said.

Tyijiama slowly started to take normal position "That mind attack by that Stalker frame... It wants to me get something from somewhere and I think I should do it so I can I have full access on it and we can have link between each other. That we could be one" Tyijiama said "Well... It is her nickname among some Tenno who were targeted by senior stalkers" Tyijiama said.

"Not sure what Stalker Frame wants me to go after but... Since it might be for the full connection between me and Stalker frame I am ready to do it but for some reason Stalker frame is required to be worn on the mission and I need to do it at the night. I have suspicions of somebody trying to turn me against my own kind but... We will see" Tyijiama said.

Taiji mind controlled Harina hideously and set her to sleep but set a timed wake up. Harina should wake up on nightmares what she will see after 3 hours of sleep "Sleep well friend. I need to stay up for a while" Taiji said before she mind controlled Harina.

Anrek came to Ookami and Rose.

"People of Dome and relatives of Ookami and Rose. We have all gathered here in to this garden to work as a place of attending a ceremony of binding between of Ookami and Rose. May we hear the couple's vows" Anrek spoke.

Anrek was wearing white and yellow colored clothes. All security personel in the room are wearing either bright blue and white colored uniform or orange and white colored uniforms. Steels of this day shining great glorious color of chromed steel. They took position stood straight and brought their hand on their corner of eye.

Looking out at those gathered. At Kosha, His Intructors and now Friends. And then to Rose.

"I was alone for so long, I never knew was it was to have family or friends. And then I was found. I now have Mother and many friends.

But my life was still incomplete. I learned many things, how to speak a few different languages, how to read,  What it meant to be a friend and comrade in arms. The love of a Mother and a sister." Looking at Ruka's urn. " But still there was something missing from my life. Then you came into my life. You showed my the joys and pleasures I never knew existed. You showed me how to love, to truly Love another person. You completed me. And even if I never find and join with a Frame. I will be happy just to spend my life with you Rose. You are the Flower that Lights my Darkness. I love you." he had finished and hugged her.

Anrek turned to Ookami and took the box. "If anybody in here has an objection against the binding of these people stand up and speak now" Anrek said and looked around to see if anybody has anything to say. "No objections from me. I just want to say. First time that something like this happens and great to see that people does think about the old traditions and ways of celebrate these kind of extremely invaluable moments" Ingron spoke "Everybody has a time then they will need to change...

From single to loving couple" Garoy spoke finishing what Ingron started.

"And you ask when you have ring in your hand?" Anrek replied "Of course you are. Heck you can marry somebody even that it needs to be this kind of ceremony" Garoy said "As long we can remember our tradition of the wedding we can say that you two are now engaged and married" Ingron said. "For the celebration of the wedding!" Ingron shouted and throw his uniform cap to air so did Garoy and other security personel in the room. "For the celebration of the wedding!" Security personel shouted.

Edited by Revel72

Meanwhile at hospital Mihya came to attend Sapphire about half of the time required her to rest was past. "Half way there Sapphire. Soon the required time is over" Mihya said as brought food for both Sapphire and Krelon. Minced meat soup "I hope you two find it liking" Mihya said as bowed lightly and waited if Krelon and Sapphire has something to say.

At med room.

Mirage made sure that nobody will not hear or see what she is doing but she will allow only her daughter to enter the room. She opened the connection between her and Neural Sentry again "Now I am free again. Puncture wound on lung. Took a while I apologize but so I can stay here for free. I do need to do work" Mirage said through the secured link.

Mihya left the room and departed to the room where Mirage is. Meanwhile Tyijiama had departed to do the Stalker mission... Well murdering some Grineer and taking the artifact away are not that bad thing once she arrived back the Stalker frame on she felt frame becoming part of her and it no longer keep the rest of the powers away and soon Harina should see nightmares what should wake her up.