Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Of The Primes Event?

S0ulre4per

It's an idea for event. So basicaly it goes like this. Orokin (i think thats the race we wiped out) returns and uses Primed versions of our warframe to destroy us. Kinda bad at making up the backstory for this event but it's hard for me to make it logical....how did they retun and stuff. so it's my idea what do you think.

Ehhm, I don't think you have the right idea.... The Orokin sent us to the Void to have hope for the future as the Sentients annihilated the Orokin. The Stalker's race got wiped by our Fore-Fathers. Also the Infested were started by our Fore-Fathers as a bio-weapon that went awry. Now were the last of the Orokin warriors that uphold the "balance" While the Grineer/Corpus are whats left of our old enemies. While the Grineer had to use excessive cloning to reverse some of the massive damage done by the Technocyte Virus, they now try to build back their now heavily degraded DNA. The Corpus (merchant cult) on the other hand formed after the Great Collapse, not holding a serious grudge until shortly before Gradivus took place. When we help the Grineer out a li'l they call us betrayers as they hold an unsteady peace with the Grineer and have heavy disputes on a frequent basis. Also for various other reasons..... 

Ok, so are the sentients bad or evil? because it seems we wiped out orokin for a good reason.

the lore is a joke yet, dont even try...

If when the game goes out of beta, prolly the tenno will be a race of space mercenaries fighting for resources and gold with the corpus, and the grineer will be the police of the galaxy, chasing them.

and the stalker will be the later captain of the tenno pirates, the one lotus dethroned to command the ship.

hey, makes more sense than being space ninjas at this point.

Ok, so are the sentients bad or evil? because it seems we wiped out orokin for a good reason.

There are 3 codex entries that actually have info in them the first is Excalibur's which talks about the sentients and rise of the tenno.

Next is Ember who tells how the tenno were actually created by the orokin.

Then stalkers talks about the tenno destroying the orokin empire because it was too powerful.

the lore is a joke yet, dont even try...

If when the game goes out of beta, prolly the tenno will be a race of space mercenaries fighting for resources and gold with the corpus, and the grineer will be the police of the galaxy, chasing them.

and the stalker will be the later captain of the tenno pirates, the one lotus dethroned to command the ship.

hey, makes more sense than being space ninjas at this point.

I disagree with this. 1 this game isn't actually in beta they just keep that tag so they can change core game systems without backlash (damage 2.0, melee 2.0). But the story that exists so far is pretty clear. However little there may be.

Edited by immolator1001

The Sentients attacked the Orokin. The last ditch effort for the Orokin to win the war or at least survive was the Tenno. The Tenno were successful and the Sentients left. The Tenno only wanted to bring balance to the solar system though, so they toppled the Orokin Empire after the war was won. Thus, balance (more like chaos) was brought to the system for a short period of time.

Have any of you seen the film "Oblivion"? 

In that case, i think we are evil, and the lotus is only one of the little orokin being that remain, and she was made to control us and help keep anyone from attacking them directly or finding out what they really are :D

I disagree with this. 1 this game isn't actually in beta they just keep that tag so they can change core game systems without backlash (damage 2.0, melee 2.0)

i agree 100%, is a safe net.

. But the story that exists so far is pretty clear. However little there may be.

i tend to believe that they will change the lore in some point, because Steve has no idea how to continue developing the story in the beast that warframe is becoming.

Vor's prize is why i believe this, they actually stated is not out after so many months because the game is changing and they not want the lore to interfere with the development.

but thats only a hunch.

Both the Orokin AND the Sentients are wiped out (Both by the Tenno). The grineer are degenerate clones of humans from a far off colony, and the Corpus are an alien merchant race (both from another galaxy).

Having either the Orokin or Sentients come back would destroy the whole backstory of Warframe.

THAT, is the main backstory of the Warframe races and their very basic origins/reason for not being in the game.

The Lotus, we do not know. She could be a Tenno, she could be an Orokin, she could be a Corpus AI, or something completely different. No-one knows who or what the Lotus is.

The Stalker is an old Tenno from the Orokin Era, who was very loyal to the Orokin, so when the Tenno race wiped out the Orokin as well, he got very annoyed (Before anyone says he isn't a Tenno, he is. Why? Because he has a Warframe. The Warframes were "Built around the tenno", as Excalibur Primes lore suggests, and only the Tenno had these supernatural powers like the Stalker has)

So the Tenno either killed the Orokin as a misinterpretation of their directive to maintain "balance", which was tipped in the Orokin's favor at the time?

That is unsure.

My theory is that the Tenno (who were originally created by the Orokin), seeked revenge against the Orokin for throwing them into the void, which then mutated them to become the Tenno.

The Lotus, we do not know. She could be a Tenno, she could be an Orokin, she could be a Corpus AI, or something completely different. No-one knows who or what the Lotus is.

I think Lotus is an Orokin AI, created as a failsafe to control the Tenno. A lot of archetecture in Voids look like the Lotus' logo. As far as why she did not stop the Tenno from destroying the Orokin, who knows. (Maybe she wasnt complete at the time)

Edited by LetsGrindItOut