Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaz's Fanart Thread (4-16 Corpus Bat'leth)

Syncrasis

HYDRO: Next time, keep your hose to yourself, punk.

*hoses hydro*

*slash dashes into nearest air-lock*

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

*salutes and kicks control panel*

*still saluting as he is flung out into space*

*out of character* Yes, that has become my standard way of exiting any situation i don't want to be in.

Catch fire around him? He is water ;3

But then again, he might, sall i say, boil XD

*from the same vent*

NOT THAT. The air flow is going directly towards my face. Fangirl fumes aren't exactly good for your lungs. Put two and two together and i get a lung-full of burning fangirl. AND THESE DAMN PORTO-ARMOR STRAPS ARE STUCK ON A LOOSE BOLT!

*from the same vent*

NOT THAT. The air flow is going directly towards my face. Fangirl fumes aren't exactly good for your lungs. Put two and two together and i get a lung-full of burning fangirl. AND THESE DAMN PORTO-ARMOR STRAPS ARE STUCK ON A LOOSE BOLT!

Blame yourself for not wearing a gas mask, we can't help but release fangirl essence when near an object or person we idolize and love.

Blame yourself for not wearing a gas mask, we can't help but release fangirl essence when near an object or person we idolize and love.

Well then... good day ladies.

*launches Penta round into hand*

See you on the other side!

*detonates round*

*cancels revive*

*wakes up kneeling on the star-map*

Don't worry, i'm gonna be here and ready for the combusting but this time... THIS TIME I CAME PREPARED!

*pulls out fire extinguisher*

Say hello to my little friend! I've got about seven of these puppies so if anyone cares to join me in extinguishing fangirls, just grab one and don't forget to grab a Grineer Beer. You're gonna need to refresh yourself for when it gets too hot. Oh and i threw together a couple dozen bootleg revives so we should be good.

Hope it's not too late! I'm gonna go grab some bootleg revives and an extinguisher! This thread is not going to be filled up with fangirl fumes!

Exacly, but in my case, it would have been more dangerous if i saw Hayden Tenno (going all fangurlin over him. Also, one reason why i bought the Proto Armor skin). ^^

Hope it's not too late! I'm gonna go grab some bootleg revives and an extinguisher! This thread is not going to be filled up with fangirl fumes!

Looks like it is just us than. Brace yourself and take a gas mask. This is going to be a LONG day. Especially after RB ran to get reinforcements. That just summons more forces (fangirl explosions) to fight.