Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaz's Fanart Thread (4-16 Corpus Bat'leth)

Syncrasis

Oh, I missed replying to the second page of comments. Historically, my use of forums has been sparse at best.

Emergerd <333

You are the only person here I have seen artwork from before now, save for what is shown on the Livestreams, and I must say, it's quite fantastic! I love how you render guts. Very masterful!

Not to mention - good taste in Captains. I hope you don't mind if I borrow him for a drawing later.

Whatever's 50% you want to offer me, Darvo, I don't want to buy it. *Darvo steps closer* No Darvo! bad Darvo! No no NO NO NOOOO!!-Oh I see what you did there.

I believe that typically, this joke is followed by the reveal that the joke teller's pants have already been removed from their body. However, Darvo seems to wear a onesie so I am not sure where this is going.

With this, I present to you my second gift. Please enjoy responsibly.

tumblr_n2pgk5Mhwb1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

Possible captions:

"I LICKED IT NOW IT'S MINE"

"I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU to lick that frozen Void Key."

"See, I told you my saliva was highly acidic. Just look at that new mirror shine finish!"

~Kaz/Syncrasis

Now THAT is going to drive Yui crazy. She's SO going to pass out... Knowing her, she already has.

Would explain why she hasn't shown up yet.

Or perhaps the satanic ritual to summon her hasn't been properly conducted? Quick! I need 3 Grineer Hearts and a T3 Key!

Would explain why she hasn't shown up yet.

Or perhaps the satanic ritual to summon her hasn't been properly conducted? Quick! I need 3 Grineer Hearts and a T3 Key!

Really!? AGAIN!? How many times do i have to tell you NOT TO MESS UP THE 4TH INCANTATION! *sigh* I'll get to choppin' creeps and i have about 9 spare keys so... Don't mess it up again, carving out and collecting Grineer hearts is getting a bit hard to keep from the Lotus. You know she frowns upon that.

Really!? AGAIN!? How many times do i have to tell you NOT TO MESS UP THE 4TH INCANTATION! *sigh* I'll get to choppin' creeps and i have about 9 spare keys so... Don't mess it up again, carving out and collecting Grineer hearts is getting a bit hard to keep from the Lotus. You know she frowns upon that.

Look, we gotta do what we gotta do. Yui will appreciate the effort (and the brief escape from the Giant Pink Octopus that holds her captive).

With this, I present to you my second gift. Please enjoy responsibly.

-Hawtest Vor painting ever-

Possible captions:

"I LICKED IT NOW IT'S MINE"

"I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU to lick that frozen Void Key."

"See, I told you my saliva was highly acidic. Just look at that new mirror shine finish!"

~Kaz/Syncrasis

"I love you, please lick me all you want"

I love the painting way too much it's now all of my wallpapers. Thank you so much for making this, Kaz ;w;/

[Psss, I stalk your Tumblr since TF2golden age LOL <333 It's good to meet you here!]

Edited by yuikami

"I love you, please lick me all you want"

I love the painting way too much it's now all of my wallpapers. Thank you so much for making this, Kaz ;w;/

[Psss, I stalk your Tumblr since TF2golden age LOL <333 It's good to meet you here!]

omg * - * since TF2 golden age... that's a long time! Damn! I am humbled! Though that also means you know all my old embarrassing works too, ha ha. 

I am super glad you like my drawing of your boyfrand. I admit to being nervous the whole while waiting for your response, lol.

Great art even through the thought of Vor licking something creeps me out a bit. I cant wait to see what else you will do.

Yes, good. Mission accomplished.

I would like to draw Alad V next. His voice is my favorite boss so far, as I am a sucker for psychotic, sadistic, theatrical villains who call me "naughty". DE_Skree you are an incredible human being. Please make Alad V ringtones........ please...

I would like to draw Alad V next. His voice is my favorite boss so far, as I am a sucker for psychotic, sadistic, theatrical villains who call me "naughty". DE_Skree you are an incredible human being. Please make Alad V ringtones........ please...

With the mixtures of making art for all of them you're pretty much the factor between YandereSamantha and Yuikami. Now here's my question what do you use to draw?

With the mixtures of making art for all of them you're pretty much the factor between YandereSamantha and Yuikami. Now here's my question what do you use to draw?

For these pieces? 100% standard round brush with opacity and line thickness set to tablet pressure in Photoshop. My tablet is an Intuos4 Medium. Nothing special!

I'm considering coloring them, what do you guys think?

A collection of Alad V sketches based off screencaps of The Profit, since I don't know what I want to do with him yet. Suggestions welcome!

Alad_V_sketches_zpsa492abeb.jpg

I want to choke his delicate little neck.

...He's a villain, though... That's what you're supposed to want to do, right?? Right???

*A* -flails around-

Again, amazing work! How do you even draw Alad? ;-;

I draw a whole lot of old gross men so I've had practice! If you're wondering, I cannot draw women for S#&amp;&#036; because I never draw them. So there you have it.

Salad V making a bowl of salad plz <333333333

omg how culd u

I might make an edit of what I'm going to draw for him, since I've had all night to think about it and have made my decision. Heh.

Now the curious and weird part of me is asking, In what way? In a Yandere way (because I've been in Sam's thread for too long) or in a "I'm going to kill you" way?

My research suggests that a Yandere is someone sweet on the outside, but goes into a blank-faced violent rage whenever her loved one is in danger, or whenever she feels threatened by rivals or similar. I don't know if I appear "sweet" to anyone, but I am a little different in regards to why and how the violent acts occur:

When a Kaz loves a character very much, a Kaz is known to commit violent acts against said character, often resulting in death. Kaz revels in the last fleeting moments of life leaving the character, knowing that Kaz can do this over and over again ad nauseam, because there is eternal rebirth for a character existing on Kaz's canvas. Kaz will obsess over the tiny details of these moments, taking pleasure in every drop of blood, every broken tooth. It is the way of a Kaz.

On that note: Expect eventual gore in this thread. If needed, I can place them under spoilers. Is this normal practice?

I love your drawings/paintings so much! The facial expressions are excellent, and you certainly show a good grip over different camera angles of the head (some low and high angles can be quite tricky to do with certain facial structures).

Keep it up with the work and the humor!