Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaz's Fanart Thread (4-16 Corpus Bat'leth)

Syncrasis

I draw a whole lot of old gross men so I've had practice! If you're wondering, I cannot draw women for S#&$ because I never draw them. So there you have it.

wait are you a guy or girl I think I heard somewhere its easier to draw a girl if you are one and if a guys wanted to draw a girl well then they would need a person to model for them

I love your drawings/paintings so much! The facial expressions are excellent, and you certainly show a good grip over different camera angles of the head (some low and high angles can be quite tricky to do with certain facial structures).

Keep it up with the work and the humor!

Aw man thank you! It's really fun and rewarding sketching from paused videos. haha

Ah, so you're the possessive type!

And about the gore, yes, it would be a good idea to use the spoiler tag.

Noted! Thanks!

wait are you a guy or girl I think I heard somewhere its easier to draw a girl if you are one and if a guys wanted to draw a girl well then they would need a person to model for them

I am a bodybuilder gramma with buns of steel and a german accent.

Lol,  they're well made.

Now make a fabulous Letch Kril.

I'll get to him eventually! I think I'm gonna do Ruk next tho. 

Oh my god, If you do this I'll be happy forever!

Damn, I think I'm in love with your art.

Oh good, I'm glad you think I should. Will get to work on that!! And thank you!

Okay this piece looks like it's gonna be a doozy, so I'm going to post WIPs of it while I work. Don't look if you want to be surprised though! Additionally: warning for cyborg gore.

tumblr_n2vcvhK6zw1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

Damnit Sam! You're running out of revives!

Well i do still have a couple Grineer hearts and keys to resurrect her in case she combusts a FOURTH (and probably fifth) time. Jeez... fangirls go ballistic once you feed them after midnight.

Edited by RoboticBanana1

Well i do still have a couple Grineer hearts and keys to resurrect her in case she combusts a FOURTH (and probably fifth) time. Jeez... fangirls go ballistic once you feed them after midnight.

Well thats how we are^^

Edited by Cebius

I've decided I'm not going to put this one behind a spoiler until I add the synthetic blood and viscera. 

Anyway, here's how far I've gotten now:

tumblr_n2z09eX6w91qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

Believe me, Alad, I'm at least twice as upset about this mess as you are. Since I can't find any proper references for the underside of Zanuka's throat, most of the proportions and general robot anatomy are wrong and/or made up. At least the "ribs" look ok.

For better or for worse, I hope to be done with this tomorrow!

Thats how we are lol, you need to resurrect us from time to time :3

Well it's kinda obnoxious. Like i said, i'm not getting paid for this. Could you at least keep the "randomly catching fire when you see your cyber-crush" to a maximum of twice a day, please? And don't let your ovaries explode, Sam was hospitalized TWICE from that.

Well it's kinda obnoxious. Like i said, i'm not getting paid for this. Could you at least keep the "randomly catching fire when you see your cyber-crush" to a maximum of twice a day, please? And don't let your ovaries explode, Sam was hospitalized TWICE from that.

Well, i have Formad myself so i sould be fine lol. Speaking of Necromancy, think Nekros would be willing to help out?

Well, i have Formad myself so i sould be fine lol. Speaking of Necromancy, think Nekros would be willing to help out?

Weeeellllll... no. Thing is, he follows the rules, resurrects enemies only. I mostly resurrect fangirls. They keep things interesting in the forums. And scroll back a couple of my posts and i did say harvesting Grineer hearts without destroying them isn't that cool with the Lotus. I think she might be onto me...

On my to do list:

Grineer hearts

Vor with an Orokin heart in his chest (haha get it he has the key to... nevermind.)

Ruk being a badass

More things with Alad V experimenting on things

Gore. Lots of gore. Wherever I can shoehorn it in, which should be easy, considering the game.

Color stuff

Zbrush sketches

Low poly chibi characters so I can run around in Second Life as Darvo ha

Low poly Grineer so I can make a full scale papercraft???

idk

anyway

tumblr_n32nmn2WmR1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

Finally got a ref of the throat area so I redid the entire Zanuka part, save for the ribs, which I like. MAYBE I will be done tomorrow so I can start doing more things. No wonder I barely ever draw anymore... modeling is so much easier...... sigh

Edited by Syncrasis

Jeez man... I still can't get over the fact that Alad's face looks like a serious 3D model.

Thank you! To be fair, it was heavily referenced.

Had a really crappy day today, had to unwind with some Vor sketches. I tried to find a few interesting angles in my freeze framing of The Call.

vor_sketches_zpsd5aeb661.jpg