Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaz's Fanart Thread (4-16 Corpus Bat'leth)

Syncrasis

WHAT! We need to make these bunkers fangirl proof! Cebius, please don't explode while inside the bunker!

No worries. As long as my beloved Hayden wont show up (shirtless), then you be fine.

Hayden Tenno: Sup guys?

giphy.gif

Edited by Cebius

Pretty comfy here in OUTER FREAKIN' SPACE! Great view from up here, thank The Lotus i brought my Seer!

*zooms in on the planets surface*

... WELP!

*grabs phone*

... pick up you effin' bastad'... Yo Hek! Got any more of those Fomorians?...GEEZ MAN! No need to yell! *psssh* figures.

*zooms in again*

I gotta stop revivin' these fangirls. They may not be the death of me, but they won't leave much of the solar system if they keep exploding like this.

*sells all bootleg revives to Darvo*

There, that's the last of them. From this day forth i pledge to NEVER resurrect a fangirl for as long as i live!

Pretty comfy here in OUTER FREAKIN' SPACE! Great view from up here, thank The Lotus i brought my Seer!

*zooms in on the planets surface*

... WELP!

*grabs phone*

... pick up you effin' bastad'... Yo Hek! Got any more of those Fomorians?...GEEZ MAN! No need to yell! *psssh* figures.

*zooms in again*

I gotta stop revivin' these fangirls. They may not be the death of me, but they won't leave much of the solar system if they keep exploding like this.

*sells all bootleg revives to Darvo*

There, that's the last of them. From this day forth i pledge to NEVER resurrect a fangirl for as long as i live!

But as you said before, they keep things interesting in the thread. Also we really need your help you're an experienced fangirl resurrectionist.

Whelp, after a day with a broken proxy server, I come back to a Post-Fangirl Apocalypse. I don't even have a bunker. :c

I am selling my stash of bootleg revives to Darvo as well. RB, let's go and grab some drinks and go hunting Grineer. Than we can continue to watch from orbit.

You know what? *Sells Bootleg revives to Darvo* I'm giving up. Hey I'll have what he's having!

Moar plz! :D *dances around while holding a plushie of Darvo*

Heh heh. More is on the way!

Done with Alad's geometry tonight. Oh, I guess I'm missing the movable visor piece yet. Well, that's pretty close to done!

AladWIP5_zps13dced17.jpg

AladWIP4_zpsf1d98e30.jpg

He'll look a lot more like himself with textures.

I will be livestreaming on my Twitch channel tomorrow (twitch.tv/Syncrasis) at 4pm EST (I stream weekly at this time). I'll be unwrapping the UVs of this model and probably getting the textures started. Feel free to pop in!

Edited by Syncrasis