Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Will You Be Around?

-CdG-Revo

1. The main thing keeping me from playing right now is, the same as many people above me: real life. Usually, I only get on during weekends due to schoolwork, testing, etc...

2. I mostly play Warframe when I don't feel like thinking or trying to hard, when I just want to grab a drink, sit down, and chill. When I'm in the mood for something more intense, I usually go play StarCraft or something.

3. Over time, I've noticed that the community, especially the forums, is getting more and more acidic. This is the first game I've played where people complained so much over exclusives, even though this game has an incredibly lax amount of exclusivity (Except maybe StarCraft). This is also the first game I've played where after every single update, there are waves and waves of complaints about stupid &#! things (Looking at those who complained about the Gorgon Wraith). It annoys me how much people whine over certain things when we could all get more done by asking for changes on things that actually need fixing (For starters, status chances, Void dilution, endgame, etc...)

4. As a Valkyr main and therefore an avid user of melee (Unlike many people, when I play Valk, I go almost pure melee without Hysteria), I am extremely excited about what Melee 2.0 would bring for her claws. I also feel as if this game has an infinite amount of potential that DE isn't tapping into, especially since it seems like they could spin a deep and complex story in the Warframe universe, something very rare in a video game.

why? Because Warhammer 40k released an MMO (no where near happening)

What? A Warhammer 40k MMO

My biggest problem? Lack of Giant robots...

What must change? the map so noobs can skip earth and go to Saturn instead.

are you a Space Marine or a Heretic? Answer or be excommunicated.

Why will you stop? Boredom.

What will make you stop? RNG, no Endgame.

What is your biggest problem at the moment? RNG, no endgame.

What must change? Add guarenteed drops to things without diluting loot tables (T3 survival is the largest culprit of this due to Rhino Prime, they wanted to make a quick cash grab so they added 10 different prime loots on top of credit caches as rewards so the packs would look more appealing.) This also applies to Login rewards. Sure, you won't get everything from logging in, but it's a nice reward for dedicated free players. Better shove useless Sentinel xp on top of all the useless rewards just to further dilution to free players. This path is going to be a grim one, slowly creeping further to pay to win.

Also, add endgame bosses similar to Lephantis (lord knows Infested need a new boss), but they require 4 players to take down. Stop being so solo-player friendly at high levels. Nearly no one solos high level content.

Why will you stop?  = Care about cry babies

What will make you stop?   - Nerfing of every gun too 1dmg, cry babies, p2w only special guns, month fee

What is your biggest problem at the moment? Cry nerf babies, lack of anyting too do besides survival

What must change?  Mind of nerfers, End game, endless scaling, Ash look, RNG, .

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

No  i just speak what honestly 2eplys0.jpg

And your post is not necessary.

Maybe you belong too nerfers group and you dont like too recognize  deep hatred for that.

Edited by SALE94

There's some condition before I quit.

- corrupted developer (anyone played the War Inc?).

- bad community. (openly cheating each other)

- discontinue support and development.

- conflict with my hardware.

If the game had met 50% of the condition above, I will quit.

Good thing, Warframe still have none of it.

1 - Till Wildstar™ is released. (But will still Log Warframe for breaks and events)

2 - Wildstar™ being released. (As Above)

3- RNG Loot system isnt very RNG so you spend hours grinding keys to spend hours in the void to get the same things you dont need 100 times over... Although it does provide a nice rarity in various items like all games require.

4 - More Dynamic events, I understand that it is difficult and time consuming but events keep people interested no matter what.

Instead of adding new weapons to Clan Research where we just buy a blueprint and then craft a weapon add it to an event... (Kill X Boss 50 times) (Collect XXX resources) and then the Monthly big event for something nice and a badge.

4.1 - Add an Auction house... Current tradechatspam system sucks.

4.2 - Need more big raid bosses like ODA.

4.3 - More difficultly for when you feel hardcore (Optionally) Like Nightmare Void runs... 

Done a T3SV Last night with 2 other guys I was in a soft frame with only 300 Shield & 400 HP, only really started enjoying it once the timer hit 35min.

I understand that the game is in Beta and I can see improvements being made since I first got here but you asked for my thoughts on this and here they are.

Not Whining just answering.

Edited by Radmox