Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission Type/event Idea

theRCB

Before you read this, I know this is probably impossible, and will most likely never happen, but I just thought it was a cool idea. So I wanted to share it with all of you...

The Mission Mode:

Your mission is simple, follow the corpus tank. Be extremely cautious Tenno... This isn't something to be taken lightly.

The bikes you see before you are equipped with cloaking abilities. Get on a bike, and use it's cloak as needed. You must stay on track at all times, do not stray, and most importantly do not get caught.

Your bikes have yellow, red, and green signals. When your bike is displaying the green signal your are in perfect distance from the enemy and are not seen. When the signal hits yellow then you are to close and need to back up. If your signal is red, you have been seen. If you are spotted, you will have a x amount of time to activate your cloaking device and back away from the enemy. If you can't activate the cloak, and back away fast enough, don't hesitate, get to extraction immediately.

When the corpus have reached there destination, plant a listening device onto the tank and follow them inside.

I will give you a 20 second cloak. Use the Codex Scanners to scan the 4 marked rooms for more Intel, get out and head to extraction. If you are seen this time, there will be no going back... leave no one standing.

Good Luck Tenno,

-Lotus

Well I doubt The Lotus would say all of that... I did it this way so you could somewhat have an idea of what I was thinking. Honestly I don't really see vehicles coming into play, unless something like this happened. Maps would have to be pretty big to. I was picturing like a deserted freeway of some sort, and like an actual base of some sort for the Grineer/Corpus... Not to sure. 

I don't know, It's just something I came up with. Nothing serious or anything. Tell me what you think?

Edited by pandaf00l

To much to add but a sort of mobile defende where you have to defend a moving tank like in the tetra doom missions sounds pretty awesome.

I know, that is why I said It would probably never even be possible...

basically, a upgraded spy mission?

sound interesting

And yeah pretty much. :D

Edited by pandaf00l