The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime 4 End Game

asFar

Hello guys,

I know some of you do not have the excalibur prime.

But im just wondering, what are the best builds for Excablibur Prime for end game (level 40 to 50).

Need some opinion cuz its really sad to see my Excalibur Prime in the inventory only. 

Let me know ya guys?

Thanks.

He is my main frame I use, I'm not after damage as my guns go more than he ever could, so I went for the radial blind build.

Try it out, Radial blind Max Range And High Duration with a hint of power efficiency and you have a nice CC build.

Not to mention the 4X damage on melee weapons on radial blinded enemies.

Apart from that I have Health& Shield mods and Super Jump on, but that is just personal preference.

He is my main frame I use, I'm not after damage as my guns go more than he ever could, so I went for the radial blind build.

Try it out, Radial blind Max Range And High Duration with a hint of power efficiency and you have a nice CC build.

Not to mention the 4X damage on melee weapons on radial blinded enemies.

Apart from that I have Health& Shield mods and Super Jump on, but that is just personal preference.

Can show me your build bro?

I just forma him with - once.. n planning to do it like this..

http://goo.gl/409JA9

any comments?

I don't know about you, but for me my priority goes like, efficiency > range > duration, simply because the stun is fixed 5 seconds. Most of the time you will not use the whole duration of the blind because there will be another enemies late to the blind party. If I were you I would substitute either Continuity or Constitution to Fleeting Expertise. I would keep both duration mod instead if I want to use Slash Dash.

Sure but I'll have to post it later to night, I'm at work at the moment. The build only requires 1 forma and is sort of a Jack of all but favouring CC .

Love to see it bro! 

Thanks bro. 

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Excalibur/t_30_14003120043_1-1-10-2-7-10-4-8-5-5-3-4-7-4-5-8-10-5-14-6-5-46-9-5-55-2-4-68-0-3-69-5-3_68-2-1-7-55-10-5-8-7-5-69-4-14-5-2-12-4-9-46-6-8-14_15/en/1-0-5

^^ i use this and just spam radial blind and take my time, works well for me, tho i do take a hefty stack of medium team energy restores just incase i run low on energy, typically dont need it tho.

Nice build?

Poor Excalibur Prime...

Works for me, after all there is no set build, so whats wrong with it?

Explaining why he's a buttwipe would require effort that he doesn't have. The build's fine.

I main Excal Prime. Here's my spec. It's built for mobility and CC. And if someone doesn't like it, tough shizzle. They know where to stick it.

Edited by Kahruvel