Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phage Zoom Function

Krogothian

Personally I find the zoom function to be entirely redundant on the phage and if anything a complete annoyance. All I want to do is refine the beam and I end up walking slower and zoomed it on a target that is point blank. I really like the way the phage feels and it makes it different from every other beam weapon or even the Ignis but the range is too short for a zoom function to be needed. 

Would it be possible for the phage to lose the zoom function? I can't be the only one who is put off by the phage simply because the zoom. Thanks for your time! 

Personally I hate when weapons don't have a zoom function. It makes me miss a lot and I like being able to pinpoint headshot the mobs with the Phage.

If anything, there should be a function to disable/enable the zoom rather than removing it entirely.

Likewise. Driving me nuts with castanas/penta that "you only zoom once". I love the firing mechanic, just wish there was a way to zoom when I'm trying to triangulate something.

I can't manage to up it to 30... Too clumsy and slow, no move or dodge usable, bad magnified view. I think i'll can use if the zoom was not visually present to focus the beam.

You *do* know that once you've focused the beam to your desired level, you can stop zooming, right?

20k dps is not insanely high. If you factor in the windup/zoom time, the dps is about the same as Boltor Prime which had no such restrictions. I would agree with you pre accerlate blast nerf/fix when Phage had 25k ish dps.

20k dps is not insanely high. If you factor in the windup/zoom time, the dps is about the same as Boltor Prime which had no such restrictions. I would agree with you pre accerlate blast nerf/fix when Phage had 25k ish dps.

um, i can get 22k easy. and no dps calc as of yet effectively produces status effect damage and applies it to dps calculations.