Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Art Request For Spectre Warframe.

Midas

(Name is customizable)

Hello! I would like to propose an idea in which a specific frame would be aloud to alter his/her own body using an extremely stretchable element (Nitinol) that would allow the frame to morph it's own body parts deepending on the temperature of the map, resulting in the hands of the frame morphing into blades/axes  and then having them morph into cannons (that knock targets back) on specific tilesets, each tileset would have a different temperature that would allow the  Copycat frame to change specific body parts into different shapes.

1st ability: shapechange (Copy the form of another humanoid figurine (still retaining chosen colorset))

2nd ability: cannon/blade hand morph (depends on temp)

3rd abilility: Spikes (uses the surrounding materials to make spikes arise around the user in a circular radius (like ember's Fire Blast ability except it would would pin enemies to spikes dealing bleeding/internal damage)

4th ability: interal intrusion like ability (AoE, nearby enemies would have their internal organs morphed causing severe bleeding damage and nearly instant death (also creating stun do to shock/seziures of the enemy)).

please design such a frame for myself, as I am going to propose this idea to the community do to it's complete uniqueness and I will give you full credit for the art.

Edited by Lighter2017