Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defence Against Corrupted Mods

ukovalian

This is an idea link to my advanced resource idea (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197555-advanced-materials-and-some-bps/) that helps counter act the negative effect of the corrupted mods

Back story

Shortly after there discovery several cells started to work on a way to suppressed negative effects of the corrupted mods without harming the positive effects. They dubed the fruits if there work the orokin stabiliser

acquisition

the blueprint is droped from alert missions and requires a orokin synchronizer, a motherboard, 3 crystalline infusers and 3 energy cores

Alternatively it can be bought out right for 100 platinum

Effect

Reduces the negative effect of corrupted mods by 2% per rank of mod e.g. blind rage gives a 99% boost strength and takes 55% from efficiency the stabilizer reduces this to 33%

i agree, corrupted mods are called "corrupted" for a good reason; great power at the sacrifice of another power (higher strength costing more power, longer durations spanning shorter distances, spanning long distance with weaker damage, etc); honestly, they are balanced like that to keep us (the Tenno) from being considered "broken" with some mod builds for frames and weapons; some frames can stand to take 2 corrupted mods (maybe 3 if lucky, but I doubt it) and those frames are pretty dangerous (example: Blind Rage and Fleeting Expertise on a Rhino that specializes in protecting itself with Iron Skin and short stuns with Rhino Stomp) when mastered. They should keep the mods the way they are in my opinion and possibly change some of the mods to different statistics OR they could add some newer corrupted mods to add more variety and more challenge :) my opinion