Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe A Trading Upgrade?

Exlodian_Akitora

hay guys and gals and the DE  people of war of frame 

Me and my clan always have wondered, will there ever be full on trading - example:

Trading normal warframe suits or bp - probably worth alot of credits to trade

Trading normal weapons or bp - maybe medium credits

Trading sentinels or bp - more then weapon credits

Trading appearances or bp (helmets, skins) - not sure exactly in my opinion 

or anything even materials probably not oxium.

So what you think?

God help this game if it turns into TF2.

Like, uh, that's not a bad thing. Nor does Warframe have a lot of the innate elements that TF2 has.

On topic though? Nah. Items aren't unique enough to justify trading them. Prime Parts barely fit the bill, and, as THRISTY_PICKLE said, there was a bit of a stink.

Trading credits for stuff that requires credits, resources, and bps to make? Does that make any sense?

We shouldn't be able to trade anything that can be bought in the market, whether it be weapons, resources, warframes, or cosmetics.

Basically this.

Edited by Sni7ch

We shouldn't be able to trade anything that can be bought in the market, whether it be weapons, resources, warframes, or cosmetics.

now you see the light my friend 

it would be a great style

SHOULDN'T. Because we would sell it cheaper and DE would not make as much money

Trading normal warframe suits or bp - probably worth alot of credits to trade

Trading normal weapons or bp - maybe medium credits

Trading sentinels or bp - more then weapon credits

Trading appearances or bp (helmets, skins) - not sure exactly in my opinion 

or anything even materials probably not oxium.

1.) Not necessary, they're all extremely easy to obtain.

2.) See #1.

3.) See #1.

4.) Still not all that necessary, but if regulated correctly, it could be ok. (ie skins/helmets can only be traded for other skins/helmets)

5.) Once again, if and only if, materials are only tradable for other materials. 

Fully built warframes, weapons or other items should not be tradable. Neither should be things that can be bought in the market with credits (although, I wish DE would stop nerfing credit rewards and actually buff them so they can be affordable without grinding for once).

Materials should only be material for material or material for credits. Not trading for plat. I think DE should have made Prime part trading be part for part, would have been a whole lot better.

Fully built warframes, weapons or other items should not be tradable. Neither should be things that can be bought in the market with credits (although, I wish DE would stop nerfing credit rewards and actually buff them so they can be affordable without grinding for once).

Materials should only be material for material or material for credits. Not trading for plat. I think DE should have made Prime part trading be part for part, would have been a whole lot better.

thats quiet a idea

only reason i say the frame weapons and setinel is because i see all the time seeing people asking to trade or buy there warframes, weapons or sentinels,and comesmetics not knowing you cant trade them

I personally would love to see the trading of all other blueprints be implemented. Sure the market for them will suck (at first) but eventually things will calm down just like with all the new Prime gear. Prices are already coming down. People just have to be patient. 

If blueprints were tradeable I'd be able to get things like the Cronus that I've been farming on and off for 500 hours. 

People would be able to get Stalker sets rather than waiting sometimes months on end to see him only to be punched in the groin by RNGesus.

Folks without Clans could then find someone to hook them up with the latest clantech. 

All in all, I think it's an excellent idea.