Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

40 Minutes Of T3 Survival

kscott190

You're only guaranteed a Prime part or Forma every 20 minutes; you got as much and more.

Not denying that the grind is* real, but I did a 120 min run and had similar results. 

Edited by _Zexis

You're only guaranteed a Prime part or Forma every 20 minutes; you got as much and more.

Not denying that the grind isn't real, but I did a 120 min run and had similar results. 

The grind isn't a problem for me, i understand it but it's what we get from the grind that pisses me off

5k credit cache? Are you F'n?!?! it's bad enough it's in there, that I can deal with, but the weak &#! amount we get is just insulting

We can do a low ranking mission and get that much or an alert and get more then double that all in less the 10min

You got Forma

Nothing wrong there

When you got 3 morphics and 4 credits cashe and orokin cell so every useless award then post that.

Yeah jsut what I need another Forma blueprint to go with the 40+ I've plus the ones I've already made

Yeah jsut what I need another Forma blueprint to go with the 40+ I've plus the ones I've already made

Belive me that is better than lame resources it is actualy good reward.

People that use multiple formas  without stacking too much, would bite for that, also you got glaive blade.

You must farmed for Rhino prime Chasis.

Dont make me post truly useless void runs in t2 or t3.

Edited by SALE94

Belive me that is better than lame resources it is actualy good reward.

People that use multiple formas  without stacking too much, would bite for that, also you got glaive blade.

You must farmed for Rhino prime Chasis.

Dont make me post truly useless void runs in t2 or t3.

No farming,just went in for XP

Because you and me are the same. We're under-appreciating the things we have. I have 11 that's because you and me don't forma right. Yet. Tons of veteran players would love a forma why? They know what they're doing. They forma pretty much tons of things they have. If they'd need to forma their main arsenal it'd take 4 each, and what takes a day to bake. Trust me, you'll be grateful of what you have later

izzatuw 

I have bad luck with formas since U12 i used enough formas on my weapons so i dont care much about farming them stacked 11-12, but their drop is more and more bad with every update.

Hmm really? I was guaranteed a forma in ODD. Every single Tier void survival I went to. How'd they drop like last time?

Hm. If this is about your rewards, you got two prime parts and a forma.... what more do you want?

Otherwise, I notice you have internet explorer installed on your quick access menu. Why would anyone do that???

Maybe that's why RNG didn't come, they just threw their junk into the trash can. They didn't realize it was a beggar till he got finished.

Last 3 times when i played ODD 45 waves of T2 Exterminate every single time dont ask.

Capture void drop tables in T2 are bad because too many items, T3 drop rarely.

T1 exterminate have good drop table on paper but it is ruined by T1 mobile defense 50%  that drops..

T2 exterminate again too many items, t3 rarely drops and so on.

Defense void T2 is decent.

Edited by SALE94

Hm. If this is about your rewards, you got two prime parts and a forma.... what more do you want?

Otherwise, I notice you have internet explorer installed on your quick access menu. Why would anyone do that???

Prime parts I've already (but that's not what's bothering me) and I rarely occasionally use IE

Here goes 35min run i just did

XJd3EmR.png