Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

40 Minutes Of T3 Survival

kscott190

I see what the problem is, you're leveling up weapons while the rest of your team is carrying you. ;)

Seriously though, a Glaive Prime Blade & Forma one run, and a Darka Prime Blade a second run?  No, don't see anything wrong with that at all.  Complain when you only get resources or Latron Prime or Frost Prime Parts for 50 minutes, then you can complain a little.

I see what the problem is, you're leveling up weapons while the rest of your team is carrying you. ;)

Seriously though, a Glaive Prime Blade & Forma one run, and a Darka Prime Blade a second run?  No, don't see anything wrong with that at all.  Complain when you only get resources or Latron Prime or Frost Prime Parts for 50 minutes, then you can complain a little.

Oh I guess you didn't see that my frame was Trinity

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this picture?

3 things.

Your 1 mate thought it was too difficult at 40min when thats where it actually starts getting interesting.

The other mate didnt know how to extract.

Your USB device can safely be disconnected but still hasnt been.

Edit : Although I do see your point with all these screenshots and support your end goal.

Edited by Radmox

What does Trinity have to do with this? I could say, oh you I guess you didn't notice my frame was Nova. All frames are great.

Means i wasn't being carried

I pulled my weight and kept the team alive

But thanks for trying to derail my thread

What does Trinity have to do with this? I could say, oh you I guess you didn't notice my frame was Nova. All frames are great.

Actually for long SV I'd have to admit that Trinity > Any other frame...

Her Survivability is amazing when the mobs start taking an entire magazine to kill and MP is only used as a movement speed debuff at that point.

Actually for long SV I'd have to admit that Trinity > Any other frame...

Her Survivability is amazing when the mobs start taking an entire magazine to kill and MP is only used as a movement speed debuff at that point.

Honestly I could handle well in a good squad without Trinity in T3 Survival in 40 mins, usually leave during that time because we would usually end up being bored or get nothing good. But that's just my experience, I usually don't find a Trinity in my squad so I'll see how it goes.

Still not quite clear on this. You're getting lots of prime parts, what is the complaint?

I mean, if you have "too many", you can literally trade them for platinum. Large amounts of platinum. If you think you're getting "not enough", apparently you don't understand what "platinum" is.

If you're upset about 5k credit bundles being "only" 5k, I really wonder why you're doing survivals in the first place--other T3's are faster, and they all earn about 30k base reward. A few caps takes you like 2 minutes a piece, if you're really that hard up for cash. Most high level players have no idea what to do with credits besides collect them.

If you've got some other, unspecified "I wish I was getting this instead", posting screenies with "what's wrong with this?" caption is rather $&*^ishly useless.

Honestly I could handle well in a good squad without Trinity in T3 Survival in 40 mins, usually leave during that time because we would usually end up being bored or get nothing good. But that's just my experience, I usually don't find a Trinity in my squad so I'll see how it goes.

Its only really after the 40min point that things start getting good...

You cant just 1 shot everything anymore and your frame abilities and how you use them start making the difference.

Becoming bored is the problem I have with the first 30min... Thats why I keep asking for Nightmare mode Void Towers...

So that we dont have to go through the first 30min of 1 shotting things with our secondary or melee before the fun begins.

Been doing a 1hr T3SV every night now for the last couple weeks and have to admit that Trinity is the best frame to have with you by a long shot.

People always going on about how over powered Nova is but after 45min in a T3S Nova's start falling over dead and their MP does nothing but reduce speed...

Disclaimer : Not trying to start arguments or anything just pointing out my observations.

Back to Topic - I still support OP but for different reasons.

I dont believe that we should get the same things over and over as rewards but I also feel that keeping some Prime parts rare is vital to the diversity of the game and to keep people needing something to go back for.

My point is that credit rewards can be removed and replaced with Neural Sensors or Tower keys or Vauban parts or a very very slim chance like 1% chance of a Cosmetic item... There are loads of options.

Its only really after the 40min point that things start getting good...

You cant just 1 shot everything anymore and your frame abilities and how you use them start making the difference.

Becoming bored is the problem I have with the first 30min... Thats why I keep asking for Nightmare mode Void Towers...

So that we dont have to go through the first 30min of 1 shotting things with our secondary or melee before the fun begins.

Been doing a 1hr T3SV every night now for the last couple weeks and have to admit that Trinity is the best frame to have with you by a long shot.

People always going on about how over powered Nova is but after 45min in a T3S Nova's start falling over dead and their MP does nothing but reduce speed...

Disclaimer : Not trying to start arguments or anything just pointing out my observations.

Back to Topic - I still support OP but for different reasons.

I dont believe that we should get the same things over and over as rewards but I also feel that keeping some Prime parts rare is vital to the diversity of the game and to keep people needing something to go back for.

My point is that credit rewards can be removed and replaced with Neural Sensors or Tower keys or Vauban parts or a very very slim chance like 1% chance of a Cosmetic item... There are loads of options.

Off topic: I see your point, I think the highest I've gone is 45 as I remember but that's just once. I'll try to get a Trinity on my squad next time and go till 60mins.

On topic: I actually like the 5K creds cache which is prett nice. Tkeys are usually rewarded in other Towers, never have I seen this in survival though. If they gave cosmetics DE would lose one of the only things they can get money from. Please no Vauban parts either no matter how rare, I'd like to keep them as alerts. I wouldn't mind the orokin cell reward if they came in 3-5 but one for five minutes is crap. Neural sensors can be farmed from Salad V most of the time.

Off topic: I see your point, I think the highest I've gone is 45 as I remember but that's just once. I'll try to get a Trinity on my squad next time and go till 60mins.

On topic: I actually like the 5K creds cache which is prett nice. Tkeys are usually rewarded in other Towers, never have I seen this in survival though. If they gave cosmetics DE would lose one of the only things they can get money from. Please no Vauban parts either no matter how rare, I'd like to keep them as alerts. I wouldn't mind the orokin cell reward if they came in 3-5 but one for five minutes is crap. Neural sensors can be farmed from Salad V most of the time.

Do it, get a Trinity in there with you and go 60min its brilliant!

I understand this but once you have like 2mil credits and sit there wondering why do I need more since everything in Market costs Platinum.

You already get quite a lot of credits just from running Void missions which is probably part of the problem people have with getting them as rewards.

Dont worry I also dont support the option of adding cosmetic items, thats why I said 1% :P

Just needed to add it in there as an example that there are other things that can be added to the reward table... 

I'd prefer DE to keep making money from them so the game stays up and running.

Also I know that Salad can be farmed for Neural Sensors but Jupiter being the only place where they are is kinda distressing... 

Neurodes & Orokin Cells can be found in ODD and we already get Morphics as a SV reward sometimes so why not add Neural Sensors.

By dropping the chance to receive credits as a reward they would need to implement something to take up the lost percentage... Some rare resources or a small chance at potato would be a nice fit.

Do it, get a Trinity in there with you and go 60min its brilliant!

I understand this but once you have like 2mil credits and sit there wondering why do I need more since everything in Market costs Platinum.

You already get quite a lot of credits just from running Void missions which is probably part of the problem people have with getting them as rewards.

Dont worry I also dont support the option of adding cosmetic items, thats why I said 1% :P

Just needed to add it in there as an example that there are other things that can be added to the reward table... 

I'd prefer DE to keep making money from them so the game stays up and running.

Also I know that Salad can be farmed for Neural Sensors but Jupiter being the only place where they are is kinda distressing... 

Neurodes & Orokin Cells can be found in ODD and we already get Morphics as a SV reward sometimes so why not add Neural Sensors.

By dropping the chance to receive credits as a reward they would need to implement something to take up the lost percentage... Some rare resources or a small chance at potato would be a nice fit.

Well, actually Morphics are found in T2 survival... as a reward. For creds Idk what we can do with them...

Oh I guess you didn't see that my frame was Trinity

I noticed that, but with weapons that low level, the first thought that popped in my head was being behind the action (or camping somewhere were you won't get hit) and simply healing everyone since your weapons could not have been doing significant damage on the higher levels.  I can see leveling up melee weapons (since who uses those all that much anyways.  

That and, it's always good to have at least one level 30 weapon, not just to do tons of damage, but because there is never a perfect run, someone will end up messing up in one way or another.  A person goes down faster than Trinity's cast time, your character gets overrun by a mob and you need to be revived yourself, a person walks in front of your penta/ogris/etc shot and you blow up your shell in your face.  I was simply saying, doing high level stuff, you need to be prepared.

Back to the topic though, it seems that the Frost Prime Parts are a bit more popular on the drop tables lately, in the likely attempt to get people to play the content more.  If you're hoping for the one part you want to get, it will seem like forever until it does drop, but when it does, there is a huge sigh of relief when it does.  If you're doing it to sell the parts for platinum, I can see a frustration with that as well, since I'm willing to bet almost everyone has a frost prime now.  

Another off topic thing I noticed is that you're getting a greater frame rate in window mode, which really makes me go... huh?!?