Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Has An Upgrade?

avinity8

There can be mag leaders who can do the same thing as the disruptors only with a aoe attack instead of a direct attack.

Stalker quite definitely has this ability, and worse then you guys think.

If you have a buff of any kind stalker will perform an animation and everyone around him will have all buffs removed, all energy lost and suffer a short stun.

You cant throw a solo Trinity or Rhino at him and expect to win anymore.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dispel

Edited by Clone154769

Stalker quite definitely has this ability, and worse then you guys think.

If you have a buff of any kind stalker will perform an animation and everyone around him will have all buffs removed, all energy lost and suffer a short stun.

You cant throw a solo Trinity or Rhino at him and expect to win anymore.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dispel

I know about dispel but you and the OP are the first people I have seen claiming that it removes energy.

Most likely a magnetic leader snuck up on you whilst you were concentrating on the Stalker. I've never seen one in a defense map but the Corrupted can definitely generate mag leaders, and I'm almost certain the Stalker does not have any means of draining energy beyond letting you exhaust yourself by casting things he can dispel.

Also, that'd happen with absorb if a Nyx could damage the pod, too. That's how it's supposed to work, the fact that he can spawn in defense is more of an oversight than the amount of damage it does when the wild Stalker uses Bide.

Most likely a magnetic leader snuck up on you whilst you were concentrating on the Stalker. I've never seen one in a defense map but the Corrupted can definitely generate mag leaders, and I'm almost certain the Stalker does not have any means of draining energy beyond letting you exhaust yourself by casting things he can dispel.

Also, that'd happen with absorb if a Nyx could damage the pod, too. That's how it's supposed to work, the fact that he can spawn in defense is more of an oversight than the amount of damage it does when the wild Stalker uses Bide.

Thank you. Instead of trolling like others you offered help. Mag Leaders make sense. Because my screen/HUD clearly went Disruptor mode and my 450 energy was at 0 when the disrupted HUD cleared up, like with Disruptors in ODD. Then Stalker released Absorb at the same time then 'Mission Failed' popped up.

Never seen Mag Leaders before but haven't really been doing T3 Defs, just got rhino prime and wanted fast lvls.

Edited by avinity8