The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Builds

AcewingX

Hi, so I just recently got Zephyr and plan to main her.  I was wondering what some good/interesting mod builds are out there. 

I'm not really as savvy as I used to be with modding frames, especially with the new corrupted mods, so I'm in your care, gents and ladies!

(Not sure if this is the right section to be posting this, and if it isn't, please feel free to move it to the appropriate sub-section!)

If you want good build:

Turbulence

Tail wind

Tornado

Streamline

Fleeting exp

Continuity

Constitution

Stretch

Redirection.

And intensify if you so wish. You can either hse physique/ rejuvenation or forma for energy siphon or rifle amp / steel charge. Stay the hell away from NARROW MINDED. It destroys the purpose of 3rd and 4th ability.

And intensify if you so wish. You can either hse physique/ rejuvenation or forma for energy siphon or rifle amp / steel charge. Stay the hell away from NARROW MINDED. It destroys the purpose of 3rd and 4th ability.

Excuse me, Narrow-Minded makes no difference to Turbulence. I can't comment on Tornado because I've never tried to use it as a ranged attack, it's a crowd control power.

Excuse me, Narrow-Minded makes no difference to Turbulence. I can't comment on Tornado because I've never tried to use it as a ranged attack, it's a crowd control power.

I am sure it does. Tested by me confirmed by wiki.

How does altering the range of something that deflects bullets off a single person do anything...? Its sole purpose is to make bullets not hit you, it shouldn't make a difference how far away they start not hitting you from.

There are very important places where this matters. For instance, my favourite map, ceres- nuovo is filled with napalms and bombards and they make blast and fire aoe. This range is really effective. Also, tornado is much better with it. Edited by Cemges

How does altering the range of something that deflects bullets off a single person do anything...? Its sole purpose is to make bullets not hit you, it shouldn't make a difference how far away they start not hitting you from.

It makes the wind shield smaller I guess? But it affects Tornado, they dont go as far as they could, thus rendering it less of a CC in extreme cases.

Hmm, I was actually discussing Narrow Minded with my clannies.  Hmm, what I currently have on her is: Tailwind/Turb/Tornado, along with;

Intensify

Continuity

Fleeting

Vigor

Streamline

Flow

I have one spot remaining, and was planning to put Narrow-Minded in it, to counter-balance the -40% Duration from Fleeting. 

If you want good build:

Turbulence
Tail wind
Tornado
Streamline
Fleeting exp
Continuity
Constitution
Stretch
Redirection.

I think I'll try this out and see how it goes!

Duration increases range on tailwind while range increases only its dmg radius

But seriously dont go over 39% extra duration, it will be pretty painful to get more.

Basically fleeting + streamline + narrow + natural talent + whatever 2 you want.