Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker?

drMightyPotato

So i have been on a Ceres invasion (supporting grineer if you must know) and a odd gentleman appeared. The stalker. I steadied my self for a solo fight with him, reloaded my Gorwraith, checked my health and shields and took aim. As soon as he popped his head i started firing.

Considering i expected a epic battle i was rather dissapointed. The whole fight lasted a little longer than 3 seconds and out of 90 i wasted 46 bullets.

The whole thing was quite pitiful.

Non the less i made some pics. Just to ensure people that my Gorwraith was no beast, its only half made.

Warframe0145.png

Warframe0146.png

Warframe0147.png

Warframe0148.png

So what happend to him. I knew he was weak for a while, then buffed to insane proportions, and the nicely ballanced (he was neither extremly hard nor weak) and now hes, well, pathetic.

Edited by Alinna

The Stalker is problematic. DE seems to have a hard time finding a good spot for him.

He constantly goes from being utterly overpowered (like a few months ago, it was stupid as all hell) to being utterly underpowered (like now, he can barely get up from his meditation stance before he dies).

Look, you are essentially an "Endgame" veteran. Mr Spookums and Madam Zuky stand no chance to those that reach this point.

The former never dares show his face while i weild the giver of 3 thousands f**** (my Straith, so named for the average damage per trigger-pull), and the latter falls to 2 run throughs of "Sight, Squeeze, Cycle, Chamber" with my Vectis.

Given, if i was freshly forma'd on any of the above, Mr Spookums wins 80% of the time. His slash-dash does $&*&*#(%& damage, and the bleed/crit proc from the Dread eats low-level frames alive.

Madam Z is a bit more random when im running with low level gear, sometimes she aces me, sometimes i ace her, other times its this drawn out battle.

The scaling on both are quite fine, especially for what they cost a player. Mr Spookums shows up, and takes a Revive. Madam Zuky shows up, and takes your entire frame.

Now, the G3 are currently tough at any level if you are alone. And if you are, you better prepare to not face grineer for awhile, because those penalties suck, alot.