The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Have Mag's Pull Draw Items To You As Well.

Drasiel

I'm not sure how practical this would be ultimately but I thought it would be a neat idea to allow mags pull to suck in items like carriers vacuum, and leave them at a pile in your feet. This could be very useful for mission types like defence where you or your team can miss items due the round limit.

That would make defense WAY too easy! Pulling loads of energy and mods would make it so she could camp in a snowglobe and have a script that presses 1 every five seconds!

Then maybe don't have it effect health or energy orbs.

Then maybe don't have it effect health or energy orbs.

Which would defeat the purpose of making a change like this in the first place.

They should be focusing on its ability to CC through terrain and properly pull targets instead of ragdoll/big base damage.

Edited by Leuca

Which would defeat the purpose of making a change like this in the first place.

They should be focusing on its ability to CC through terrain and properly pull targets instead of ragdoll/big base damage.

Not to my mind it wouldn't, when I  had envisioned this I was only thinking about crafting resources and mods. I hadn't thought at all about the energy orbs or health orbs. I rely mostly on the craftable health, ammo and energy pots, so the pickups that drop don't really matter to me.

If pulling health and energy to yourself would be a problem I'd be fine with taking it out *shrug* if it doesn't cause issues by all means leave it in.

As far as focusing on it's ability to cc etc. That's a different suggestion all together, I just thought this could be a neat addition.

Or they could actually do something which is beneficial to the power's use and fix the fiddly 1st power targeting, this is something which affect most 1st powers. Open up the targeting and let it pull enemies within a 1/2 m radius of the targeted area. Done. Easier to target and improved CC utility. Better than watching a load of new players running round spamming crush all day. Especially when Mag has Shield Polarise and Bullet Attractor, these powers are so useful, their lack of use in PuG games makes me sad.